Chapter II

Dreams Do Come True

'WU ZHUANG DE XIN ZAN WEI NI BREAKDOWN~ SHENG XIA CHI LUO DE GAO BAI MEI FANG BEI DE AI~' Your alarm went off to Super Junior M's Breakdown. Of course it was their song, you were an ELF before joining the company and you still are. Just that you actually get to see them more often now. 

The first time you saw Ryeowook, your ultimate bias, walking towards your direction you almost died of happiness. You greeted him and he returned your greeting with his super gorgeous smile. (A/N: OMG *faints*)

---

"WAKE UP KIDS!" you shouted from the corridor and walked back into your room shaking Shimin awake and went over to the other room to wake up Miko and Gayeon. "WAKE UP WAKE UP!!" It was your turn to wake the other members up for the week. You guys took turns so it was fair. You guys got ready and gathered around for breakfast before heading down to the hair salon to get your new hair colour for your debut.

"Wonder what they are gonna do to our hair. I hope they don't chop mine off," commented Gayeon while grabbing her long locks. "If they do, I might just cry."

Your managed called and everyone went down to the car to get ready to set off to the hair salon.

It was a good 4 hours at the hair salon where all of you got new hair colour and hair styles. You looked into the mirror and looked at the final product. Shoulder-length red hair. 'Not too bad ' you thought while you fiddled with your hair. The other memebers seemed happy with their new hair as well. Gayeon with her new ash blonde wavy hair. It's shorter than before but still long. Shimin with a sleek black bob and Miko with copper hair. With the new hair done, you guys head off for your photoshoot.

It was a studio shoot for your new debut mini album and it the set was really nice with all the detailed props. You settled down for make up and your phone vibrated with one new message. You picked up your phone and saw a new message from Kris.

#####

Hey kiddo. Heard you are having your photoshoot today. Have fun and can't wait to see your new hair!'

#####

He liked calling you that since you are three years younger than him. 'I'm not a kid, old man. Hahaha. I'll enjoy myself. See you in a bit!' You replied.

 

The shoot took another 5 hours and by the time it ended, it was 5pm and you were all straving. You all decided to head back to the company and order take aways since you guys didn't want people to see you with your new hair and the make up on your faces.

---

"The food is here!" your manager walked in with the delivery. 

You guys jumped up at the sentence and ran towards your manager and layed out the food on the practice room floor. "We will eat well~" everyone said and started eating. Everything tasted so nice cause you guys were so hungry. 

The door to the practice room opened and you heard someone's voice, "You guys are back! Can we see your new hair?" and in popped Chanyeol followed by the rest of Exo. You stood up and greet them before settling down again to continue eating your food. Seems like they just came back from their fan sign since they were all wearing their performance clothings. They grabbed some of the food they see and ate it as well. 

"Shimin you look like Gain with your new hair!" Xiumin commented and they went around examining your new hair colour.

Someone took off the snapback you were wearing from behind and gave you a shock. "YAH!" you shouted and turned around to see a laughing giant behind. "That was rude." you said while chewing on your food, attempting to grab your snapback from him.

"Can't you be more lady-like? You have sauce at the corner of your mouth." he said while he reached out his long hand to the corner of your mouth and wiped the sauce away. You froze at his touch and felt your face burning up. "Uh.. thanks.." you said while trying to hid the redness on your face. 

"Red hair looks nice on you," Kris said while ruffling through your hair. "it gives your cheek this pink-ish tint."

"Oh really?" you looked at mirror not sure if it's really your hair or what he did earlier. "So are you saying I looked like a ghost half the time since there wasn't any colour on my cheeks?" you make a funny face at Kris through the mirror and he pushed your head from the back.

"Now you know," he whispered into your ear and walked away before you could attack him.

"Okay guys we've got to go for practice!" Suho shouted while signalling the other Exo members to leave. You gave Kris a death glare and moved your hand across your neck, saying that he's going to die for what he said to you. He winked at you in response before closing the practice room door and you felt yourself burning up again. 'What is wrong with me? And what's with him these days?' you thought as you cleared up and prepared for practice in a while.

You took the trash and placed them outside your practice room when you hear Exo practising in the room diagonal to yours. You stood outside and looked and what they were doing and realise Kris spotted you through the mirror giving you another wink while doing his solo part. 'He really needs to stop doing that' you smiled at him before going back to your practice room for your showcase rehearsal.

---

Rehearsal ended earlier today since you all had a long day and were allowed to go back earlier. However you were called back to have a meeting with your choreographer and manager while the other members left first.

They talked about the group's performance thus far and the line up of the showcase. Since you were a rather experienced dancer, they decided to hear your input and included you in the planning of the line up for the showcase. You were happy that your group's performance have been up to their standard but also pointed out the different things you guys needed to improve on and they kept stressing that there wasn't much time left to your debut.

You felt the pressure when you heard that. After all, you guys were debuting under SM Entertainment. One of the biggest and prestigious entertainment company in Korea and news of your debut were already out. Your teaser photos would be released in the next week and your debut the following. You sat alone in a corner of the practice room and starting thinking. 

You were so into your thoughts and you didn't even notice someone entering the room until you felt someone lifting up the snapback that was covering your face. You opened your eyes and saw Kris looking at your with a questioning expression. "Okay speak. What happened?" he said, not needing to ask anything else because he could tell something was bothering you.

You let out a long sigh and told him what happened. "Junyong oppa said we were doing good but we can be better. Our steps can be cleaner, our voices can harmonise better and my rap can be stronger. It's only two weeks to our debut and I'm not sure if I can lead the group well.." you said looking at the ground holding back your tears of frustration.

Kris placed his arm over your shoulder and you rested your head on his shoulder. "Don't worry, everything will work out just fine. It was like that when Exo was preparing for our showcase. Have faith in your members and yourself. You can do it." he said while your right arm with his hands.

Somehow, you felt assure by what he said. Like that was all you ever needed. You felt safe lying on his shoulder. It didn't strike you how long you guys have been in this position until someone knocked on the door and you two sat back up normally. "Kris hyung, Enjing, time to go," it was Chanyeol. You guys headed to the building's exit and went back to your seperate dorms.

---

You reached your dorm and it was already 2:30am and your members are already asleep. You took a shower and prepared to sleep when you received a text from Kris.

###

Everything will be alright dear girl. I have faith in you. FIGHTING! I'm always here when you need someone to talk to okay? Sweet dreams~

###

You couldn't help but smile. 

 


That's it for chapter 2! I hope it's not too lengthy for you guys. I'll try to update the next chapter asap yeah! :D