Chapter XII

Dreams Do Come True

###

Stay away from Kris you flithy b*tch. Don't let me warn you again.

###

'Not again...'


 

It was from an unknown number. You looked through your phone message history and realise you have been receiving a few similar threat messages from this person. You shrugged it off and went back to your room to sleep. The prank lasted for quite a few weeks. It all started when you and Kris got together. Whenever you went out with Kris alone, you would receive threat messages from this person. ‘Stalker? Sasaeng?’ You had no idea how this person got your number.

---

It has been two month since GEMS’ debut and you have rose to popularity quite quickly. Besides appearing on music shows, you have been on Sukira, Shim Shim Ta Pa and a few other radio programmes.

You woke up at 8am in the morning and went to wash up. GEMS were going to Taiwan later that day along with Exo and Super Junior M for their friendship concert. You made sure you got the things you needed in your luggage and brought it out to the living room. You all had a light breakfast and headed off to SM.

Upon reaching, you gathered in one of the bigger meeting rooms for a briefing before setting off. GEMS were really excited as it was your first time travelling overseas for promotion and for Shimin, it was a legit reason to go back to her home country so she was exceptionally happy about the trip. You all had to be dispatched in batches since there were 24 of you going over. SJM and a few members of Exo left first while the rest of you waited another 30 mins before leaving to avoid everyone being caught up at the airport.

---

The second batch of you arrived at the airport and was greeted with quite a number of fans, mostly there because of Exo and SJM. You all made your way from the alighting point to the entrance of the departure hall. The moment you stepped in, you could see fans running towards your direction. The Exo boys were walking in front while you all were behind them. It was difficult for you to walk because there were fans pushing trying to snap pictures of all of you and your managers were pushing the fans away.

You all finally made your way into the departure hall and there was still 1 hour before your boarding time. You decided to go get some coffee with Zhoumi, Henry and Shimin. While ordering, you see the four Chinese members of Exo M walking towards you all. “Oh wow, the Chinese gang gathering uh,” Luhan said. “Too bad Victoria noona and Amber are not here. If not we’ll be in full strength.” You all sat down in one corner of the café and talked. It was one of the few times where you could all converse in your native language.

All of a sudden, you felt someone’s hand interlocking with yours under the table. You looked down at the hand and looked up at your boyfriend with a shy expression. He smirked slightly with his face still facing the rest. It was impossible for both of you to hold hands in the public cause you were afraid that your relationship was seen by fans and the media.

It was almost time for boarding so the whole group of you went back to where the others were gathering. “Hey look, it’s the Chinese gang,” said Eunhyuk. “Ya! How could you all go get coffee without asking me huh? Are you ostracising me just because I’m not Chinese?!’ he joked.

“Sorry oppa, we’ll get you bubble tea when we get to Taiwan.” You replied.

“Jinja? Well since you offered, how can I reject it? Thank you Enjing-yi.” He said flashing out his gummy smile.

“I want one too!” said Ryeowook, your ultimate bias. “You’ll buy one for oppa too right?” he placed his arms around you and smiled. Your heart almost stopped beating. Even though you have talked to him so many times, you still cannot register the fact that your bias is now your colleague and sunbae.

“Of course!” You replied. How could you ever reject him.

---

Since it was only a 2 hour flight, not many of you were asleep. Only a few taking short naps while the others either read or were talking to each other. You changed place with Tao so you could sit next to Kris during the flight, spending the next two hours to yourselves.

“You look like you were enjoying yourself when Ryeowook hyung was talking to you uh,” Kris said looking at you with a slight pout.

“Of course! He is like my ultimate bias and I was trying my best to contain my emotions.” you said with your fangirl mode fully on. “I still think it’s crazy that I can actually work with him and see him almost every day!”

“What about me?” he pouted again. “Am I not your bias as well? I know you secretly fangirl over me while you were still a trainee.”

“No I don’t,” you smacked his arm. “Who told you that?!”

“Well I have my sources.” He said with a grin.

“I only fangirl over Super Junior oppas,” you replied. “And maybe some other Exo members as well…” you teased.

“Well that’s nice of you.” Kris said crossing his arms.

You grabbed Kris’ hand and intertwine them with yours. “You’re not my bias. You’re my boyfriend. Is there a need to fangirl over you when you’re already mine?” you looked up at him and smiled.

Kris melted at your words. He lifted up your hand and gently kissed it. “I never knew you were so mushy as well.”

“What to do? My boyfriend is like that and he gets jealous easily. And I bet he secretly likes it as well.” You gave him a huge grin.

He leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips, giving you a shock. “Wu Yifan!” you exclaimed, hitting him in the chest.

“Well, I guess it’s because my girlfriend is too charming so I need to be more possessive of her.” He replied.

You heard laughter coming from the seat in front of you. “You guys are so disgusting,” Chanyeol said turning around and you stuck your tongue out at him

“Don’t be sad Chanyeol hyung, you still have me.” Said the maknae, putting his hands on Chanyeol face attempting to pull him in for a kiss. Kris kicked their seat and gave them a death glare, signalling them to stop.

You laughed at their dorky-ness and placed your head on your boyfriend’s shoulder, intertwining your hands together again. Unknowingly, the both you fell asleep after a while with you resting on his shoulder and him resting his head on yours.


New chapter up~! ^^ Hope yall enjoy reading. :D Will slowly reveal more about the threat messages that Enjing/you have been receiving in following chapters.