Once upon a time

Caught me at first sight

(This goes on to another few years, I don’t know. Like 3 years?)

My cousins have come over today to play with my kids since every time there was to be something on for the kids, they weren’t able to come because they had matters they had to attend to. So today they wanted to make up for missing them. They bought many presents for Hyunsoo and Minhee, and they gladly accepted them because there are all toys and yummy foods.

Ever since I stopped working in Samsung, many problems kept coming up in the café. And also my cousins and I have started branching out in Australia and other parts of Korea, that’s why problems keep occurring.­ I feel bad for them because since now I have two kids, I can’t help them as much.

“So how have you been guys?” I ask after settling down on the living room couch, drinking coffee while the kids peacefully sleep.

“Eonni, the café is having so many problems, we need you.” Je Si sulks, poking her obvious eye bags.

“Je Si’s been crying about her panda eyes. I’ve been doing most of the work and she only chooses to sleep late because of all the dramas she needs to watch.” Mae Ee points out.

“But I’ve been behind all my shows!” Je Si exclaims, putting her cup of coffee down on the mini table.

I can only laugh at them at the little quarrel.

“I’m so sorry guys I’m not helping as much. Why don’t you give me some work to do that I’m able to do here at home.” I offer.

“We can do that, but most of the work is mostly to go around to different places.” Mae Ee says.

“Eonni, why don’t you hire a nanny to take care of your kids?” Je Si suggests.

“Why would I do that?” I ask sarcastically.

“So you can come with us when we need to talk to those people. You’re really good at making offers when it comes to money.” She replies back, oblivious to my tone.

“I’m not hiring anyone to take care of my babies. And plus, you guys are doing really well.” I say.

We drop the topic and Mae Ee starts another one, “So how’s Yong Guk and Samsung?” she asks me.

“I think he’s doing good. He doesn’t really tell me much. He’s always coming home all happy and still full of energy.” I say, thinking carefully whether he has problems with the company or not.

“I thought you weren’t going to simply hand your position to just anyone.” Je Si says.

“Yeah, but… At least he willingly accepted… I mean, he wanted me to keep being CEO, but the public really needed a male CEO.” I say, feeling sad that not much people wanted me as CEO.

“But you were doing really well and you proved everyone that it’s not connections you need but it’s the determination.” Mae Ee tries to cheer me up.

“I guess… But at least I gave my position to someone trust-worthy.” I point out. They nod in agreement.

After a few minutes of silence and quiet sipping of coffee, Mae Ee speaks up again.

“Guys, I need to say something…”

“What is it?” Je Si and I say in unison.

Mae Ee pauses for a bit, biting her bottom lip in shyness, “I’m getting married.”

“WHAT?!” Both Je Si and I say again at the same time. Mae Ee laughs in embarrassment.

“Congratulations eonni! Who’s the special man?” Je Si asks, looking clueless.

“Dude, isn’t it obvious? Taemin.” I say.

“Oh really? I thought it’d be JongUp or something.” She says, scratching her head in confusions, “Didn’t you guys break up because the both of you were too far apart?”

“Yeah, we did, but that time when we went back home to Australia last year we talked and got back together.” Mae Ee explains.

“When are you getting married?” I ask.

“After we finish branching our café.” She replies.

“Je Si, how are you and Zelo?” I ask jokingly.

“He won’t leave me alone!” She sulks. Both Mae Ee and I laugh at her.

“He’s always inviting me to come with him whenever he would go to the skate park. I don’t even know how to skateboard. And he’s too young!” Je Si points out.

“Then what about DaeHyun?” Mae Ee asks.

“He’s ok… Still asking for cheesecake… But he’s ok. At least he’s working out and now he’s got pretty good muscles.” She says, slightly blushing.

-

The same night Oppa comes home and the kids run to him, happy to see him. My cousins are still at my place, helping me cook dinner.

“My little kidlings! How have you been? Did you make mommy tired?” He asks, carrying both Hyunsoo and Minhee to the kitchen and sitting them down on the high chairs, still holding onto them in case they fall.

“No, we were good!” Hyunsoo replies back.

“Oh oppa, you’re here.” I say, walking to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek then getting back to cooking.

After cooking, we place all the food on the table and get the kids seated. When I’m about to sit, Je Si stops me and pushes me up the stairs and into my room.

“Yah what are you doing?” I ask, confused.

“You’re going on a date with your oppa. Now go and take a shower. I’m gonna make you look y!!!” Je Si tries to say in a husky voice but fails, so she quickly pushes me in the bathroom.

After being forced to take a shower, Je Si does my hair and make-up and picks out the clothes for me to wear.

Walking down the stairs, I walk into the kitchen and oppa is nowhere to be seen.

“Where did oppa go?” I ask.

“Woah Eomma! You look so pretty!!” My two babies shout out, both of their mouths filled with food.”

“Aww thank you~” I say, pinching both their cheeks after they swallow their food.

“Tae Ah, leave the kids to us. Yong Guk oppa planned a date for the both of you tonight. So go have fun!” Mae Ee says as she leads me to the front door.

I look around the front garden and I see no one around. I take out my phone from my purse and dial up oppa’s number.

“Oppa, where are you?” I ask.

“Meet me by the bridge a few meters away from our home.” He says.

I obey him and I walk towards the bridge. After a few minutes of walking I see him waiting patiently against the railing.


(Pretend he’s wearing something else…)

“Wow… You look absolutely beautiful…” Oppa says agape.

“I don’t look that good.” I say, disapproving.

“Yes, you do. You look beautiful, and you will always look beautiful. Can’t I just compliment my wife without being scolded please? I haven’t seen you all day.” He says.

I nod and go on our way.

-

The next day I wake up like a blooming flower. Next to me is the most handsome and loving man I could ever have. Last night was amazing, and I thought I was never going to get that kind of treatment again since we have kids already.

What we did last night was first we had the most delicious dinner in this really fancy restaurant. After we went to this place that had hardly anyone and the view was just unexplainable. We spent the rest of the night there, and when we thought it was late, we drove back home. I know it’s nothing grand but I had a really good time with him, and I couldn’t ask for more.

-

After lunch oppa, the kids and I all sit in the living room, peacefully eating on cut up watermelons.

“Eomma, appa, how did the both of you meet?” Hyunsoo innocently asks while biting off his watermelon.

“Do the both of want to know how I met your pretty mum?” oppa asks them. Both the kids nod in excitement. I can only laugh at them.

“Ok then~ Once upon a time…”

 

 

 

 

 


Finally finished!!!! First I would like to say that I'm really thankful that you have been reading my story till the very end :')
I actually found it really difficult to end this because there were still many gaps that needed to be filled in and I hope I filled in most of them...
Second, I would like to say sorry if the last chapter does not meet up to your expectatinos, please consider that this is my very first fanfic that has many chapters (even though I've already posted up a lot of one shots haha)

In this story, there are a lot of parts that I included that occured around me... Like the names (Tae Ah, Mae Ee and Je Si), I got them from my actual cousins. And their personalities are almost alike hahaha.
The story of Jung Kook when 'he was in highschool with Tae Ah' was a little real...
Ummm... I don't know what else I put in there but I would say that 30% of this story is based as true hahah (obviously all those angst parts aren't included hahahah)

I'm happy that I was able to finish this fanfic before my exams start and now I have plenty of time to study hahaha (I take school seriously, and all of you need to focus on school too (if you still go to school)) wow double brackets hahah

I would like to thank all of you for reading up to here and also for commenting, subscribing and voting :) I never really expected any of those, and only thought negatively (and I'm sorry for that)

Please continue to anticipate on my stories, and if you ever need anything from me, message me! ^____^

I love all my readers!