Jealous

Caught me at first sight

“Oppa I said he’s an old classmate. Don’t worry we’re only catching up with each other. I’ll call you again later, bye, love you~” I sing half way through as I hang up.

Jung Gook gives me a weird look and I shrug my shoulders at him, not knowing why he’s giving me that look. I continue to eat my food, completely oblivious. We continue to eat and chat until the sun went down.

-

I drive back and it is 7:00pm. I get in the apartment; I walk past the kitchen and into the living room. As I walk into the living room, I see Yong Guk oppa sitting on the couch, trying to look really comfortable.

I give him a weird look, as to why he’s in our apartment. Then Mae Ee walks out of her room, looks at me with tired eyes and explains why oppa’s in our apartment.

“He said he wanted to wait for you to come back from your little date. Just because he looks normal sitting there on that couch, he’s actually been really depressed. You should’ve seen him when he came. He -” Mae Ee says but the gets cut off from oppa’s loud exclamation.

“SHE DOESN’T need to know what I was like earlier.” Oppa says, trying to act all calm after shouting out loud.

Mae Ee doesn’t listen to oppa and continues, “He was dragging his feet into the apartment and was sulking like a child. Seriously, I never thought he could be such a kid.”

Yong Guk oppa breaks and sulks on the couch. He kind of looks like slime, because he suddenly slides off the couch and now he’s on the floor lying flat while staring at the ceiling. He actually hasn’t made eye-contact with me ever since I came into the room.

I sigh and I walk over him to sit on the couch. By walking over him, I literally mean it. Because he’s blocking the way to couch and his arms and legs are spread out like a starfish on the floor. He then rolls over on all fours and looks at me with pitiful eyes. I look back at him, “what?” is all I say, trying to act all cool.

Then he pouts in jealousy heard in his voice, “Did you enjoy your date with your new boyfriend?”

“Yeah, actually I did. And he’s not my new boyfriend. He’s an old classmate from back in Australia.”

“How come whenever I ask you if you want to eat out, you say you’re busy?” He asks, feeling hurt.

“Oppa I always eat out with you. What’s wrong with you?” I ask.

He rolls back down on the floor and goes back to staring at the ceiling, ignoring my previous question.

“I’m on my period.” He says, acting all sarcastic.

I rest my head back on the couch, also staring at the ceiling. Then I look down where oppa is lying down. I get up from my seat and I lie on top of his tummy, causing him to yelp in pain from my sudden body weight on him.

I get off him and I lie next to him on his arm which is spread out. He looks at me and I look back, smiling. Then he faces me, looking at me deep into my eyes.

“Oppa, why are you being jealous? I told you he’s only an old classmate.” I say, telling the truth.

“I’m sorry I can’t help it. I don’t know why but every time a guy is with you I just want to push them away. Even that assistant Choi guy, I don’t like him, he’s always with you.” He says.

I let out a soft laugh, “that’s what he’s supposed to do. He’s supposed to assist me with work. And don’t worry, I don’t see any other guy besides my oppa.” I say trying to comfort him, but I guess I said something wrong.

“Who’s your oppa? Is there another guy???” He asks, sulking again. I flick his forehead because of his stupidity.

“Pabo no, you’re my oppa, my one and only. Do you want me to tell you something about Jung Gook?” I ask him.

He nods and I tell him about how I used to be in the same classes as him and how I used to have feelings for him. But after I share my past with him, I tell him that the feelings I had for Jung Gook are long gone. Yong Guk oppa immediately becomes happy and suddenly sits up, causing me to bump my head on the carpet floor.

I hold the back of my head in pain and oppa tries to attend to my head by giving it a lot of kisses. Then he showers me with more kisses on my cheeks and my forehead, but when he suddenly decides to lunge for my lips, I ‘high-five’ his face causing him to kiss my palm instead.

I take my hand away from his face and he’s pouting… Again… I laugh at him and I stand up from the floor, he copies me.

“How about we do this, tomorrow I’ll take a day off and we’ll eat out together. Would like that since I made you sad?” I ask him.

“Yeah, I’d like that… Wait, isn’t the guy supposed to be the one asking the girlfriend out on a date instead of the other way around?” He questions.

I laugh, “Yeah, I guess we switched roles today, since you were acting like a little kid. Now go home oppa, I still have to wake up early to work at the café.” I say as I playfully push him out of the apartment door.

He tries to say something but as soon as he does, I close the door on him. I laugh at his second failure and I walk up to my room, changing into much more comfortable clothes to sleep in.

Once I finish washing up and changing clothes, I notice my phone received a message. I pick up my mobile from my bed and I read the message. It’s from Jung Gook.

From: Jung Gookie

Hey hey~ are you free tomorrow? I want you to meet my friends from back in high school. I think you’ll remember them. Message me back if you want to hang tomorrow.

I stare at my phone and I get an idea. What if I introduce oppa to Jung Gook? Then he wouldn’t be jealous of him because they get to meet, and, I get to meet Jung Gook’s friends.

I types two new separate messages for both oppa and Jung gook, to meet at my café tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day~

 

 

 

 


Sorry for the late update >.< I had to go somewhere....

I see there are a few BTS fans reading this fanfic :) Hi guys~ I like Jung Gook hehehe

Heads up for the next few chapters. I'm going to try and make BTS one of the major and minor component. Early notice: please don't hate on me~