His real intentions

Caught me at first sight

Then a black, shiny car parks besides the rest of the motorbikes and a middle-aged man comes out of the back passenger seat. The seven guys bow in respect for him as he walks pass them and heads towards Tae Ah.

Tae Ah glares at him, but inside she’s terrified to what’s going to happen next. The boss laughs at her and Jung Gook stands beside him and looks down on her. She’s completely clueless as to what is happening and is waiting for answers.

The middle-aged man and Jung gook walk away from Tae Ah and they discuss about something in private while the rest of BTS stand on the side, talking amongst themselves. After Jung Gook and the man talk, the man walks back to the car and it drives off.

Then Jung Gook comes back to Tae Ah and squats down to her level, “Do you know why you’re here?”

“No, and I want answers.” She says rudely.

Jung Gook sighs and pauses for a bit.

“I work for that man who was here just now; He pays me to ruin businesses like yours. I tried to save you from having your precious Samsung to come crashing down, but you didn’t want to cooperate properly.

“I did ‘try to cooperate’ but you said you had no time.” She says mockingly, “Why would you even do this crazy job?!” She shouts.

“Back in Australia, when we graduated, I was walking around in the busy streets. I was looking for a job that pays well, but there was none. I needed money to pay for my mum’s hospital bills because she suddenly had a heart and now she’s sick. I was beginning to fall behind on paying her bills for her ward and I needed money fast.”

“Then Mr Hwang came up to me and offered me a job, He said he’ll pay triple the amount other jobs offer, so I took it. I travelled around the world, killing businesses in return for the high amount of cash, and it’s the same case for these guys.” Pointing at BTS.

He then continues, “One day, Mr Hwang told me that the very first female CEO of Korea was formed. He didn’t like the idea of women taking lead of things and so accounted me to terminate what she has. When I came here, I did some research on who was running Samsung and it turned out to be you. At first I wanted to back out since you were involved, but I had to pay for my mum’s hospital bills. I was near to completing the payments; I just needed a bit more.” He says, clenching his fist together, feeling the determination.

At first, Tae Ah thought of him as crazy, but then she remembers that the years when Jung Gook suddenly changed from the bad-boy type to a more focused guy. He stopped fooling around with his friends and focused more on school. Whenever one of his friends would smoke and do drugs, he would stop being friends with them.

Tae Ah softens and begins to understand what Jung Gook has been going through to provide for his sick mum. He worked hard for everything and was determined to get to his needs, like her.

-

It’s been two hours since Tae Ah and Yong Guk have been kidnapped. Yong Guk suddenly starts to slowly move from his current position and opens his eyes.

When he tries to move quickly from his spot, great pain would come from his head. It’s from when one of the guys hit him with a glass bottle back in the club.

Tae Ah looks towards Yong Guk’s direction and tries to stand up but fails because of the rope tying her ankles together.

Rap Monster then approaches Yong Guk and grips on his jaws, “Ey Jung Gook, what do you want to do with this kid now he’s awake?”

Jung Gook, who’s sitting on a small wooden box, shrugs his shoulders, “I dunno… Maybe beat him up later or something… Let’s wait for the boss to come and he’ll deal with him.”

Rap Monster lets go of Yong Guk’s jaw and punches him on the side of the face, causing his bottom lip to start bleeding. Yong Guk stays motionless, but he’s awake. Tae Ah shouts at Rap monster for doing such an evil thing, but no one pays attention to her.

“Jung Gook! Why can’t you just let him go, since I’m the one you want.” She dares to say.

Jung Gook looks up from what he’s doing and looks towards Tae Ah. He stands up from his seat and walks over to her.

“The only reason why you’re here now is because you didn’t fully cooperate earlier. I was going easy on you. The only thing you needed to do was that you dump this guys,” while pointing at Yong Guk then to himself, “and be my girlfriend.” He says. “but you didn’t give me what I wanted and so I chose to do the more violent way of handling things.”

“What do you mean violent way?” She asks, slowly starting to feel afraid.

“Maybe trash up your building, blow up the factory that’s making all your stupid phones and maybe even kill your boyfriend since he knows too much about our plan.” He says, taking out a gun from his back pants pocket and points it at Tae Ah then to Yong Guk.

Tae Ah gasps from what she sees in Jung Gook’s hand and tries to back away.

Then V and Suga come and bring Yong Guk to a standing position. Jung Gook walks over and stands in front of him. Yong Guk’s head is still spinning from the pain and so the two guys had to support him up.

Jung Gook scans him from head to toe, then turns to Tae Ah.

“Tae Ah, what do you see in him? I mean, he’s always jealous, he works in a club and he looks like someone who’s not even worthy to be alive.

Tae Ah glares at Jung Gook with hateful eyes, “He’s not like that.”

Jung Gook places his gun back in his pocket, “He works in a club. And in clubs, there are a lot of y girls in tight, short dresses that dance and flirt. Don’t you ever get the thought that maybe the reason why he’s still working there is because of the girls and nothing else?”

Tae Ah has nothing to say, but continues to glare at him.

“Maybe he’s still working there because at times he needs physical contact with females, since you don’t give that to him, right?” He questions.

“Don’t listen to him Tae Ah. He’s just playing with your head. Don’t listen to him.” Yong Guk weakly says. He earns a punch on the stomach from one of the guys, causing him to wince in pain.

Jung gook continues, “If I was your boyfriend, I’d straight away quit that job at the club, since I wouldn’t want to be around girl who I know would make you jealous.”

Tae Ah continues to glare at him, but in a way, reconsiders what he had said.

 

 

 

 

 


Hello my fellow readers~ So I thought that before my Biology test and other tests, I might as well upload a chapter for you guys. I feel bad for having to leave yous for two weeks.

Luckily I already had this chapter prepared for you guys. I've also written up the next chapter but it's on my phone and I'd have to type that up on my laptop. -.-

So yeah~ How is it so far, Jung Gook suddenly changing personalities? Never expected it? I'm sorry I had to make BTS the bad guys, but I needed a new problem for my story and since I really like BTS and they look like baby gangsters, I thought I might as well use them as Badmen ahaha XD Please forgive me for the boring chapter. And please comment on how I should improve!

Idk why, but why do I care and at the same time not mind if people subscribe and comment? I really like it when people read and subscribe, but at the same time I don't mind if my readers don't comment. Am I being indecisive right now??? Sadlyf 

 them lips ;D