What happened?

Caught me at first sight

We’re back in Seoul, Mae Ee and Je Si are coming to pick us up from the airport.

When we see them waiting outside of the airport, their mischievous faces are on. They drop Yong Guk oppa back to his apart, then we drive back home. They bother me to tell them what happened during our weekend date. I blush as I reminisce about what happened and I tell them about the first part.

-

We get home and I’m extremely tired. I’m about to head to sleep when my cousins come to me to continue with what I was talking about in the car. I sigh in defeat and I walk to the living with my cousins following behind like ducklings.

I sit on the comfy couch while my cousins sit on the floor in front of me, as if I’m about to tell them a fairy tale story. I begin, saying out loud and playing the time again in my head, remembering every detail.

“After breakfast, oppa and I walked hand in hand along the streets filled with shops and people performing. It was very lively. The weather was nice and sunny and we didn’t have to wear thick clothing like in Korea right now.

I was wearing a sleeveless loose top and high waist shorts and flats. Yong Guk oppa wore a jeaned top with tight jeans

(I’ll just use what he wore in coffee shop just because he looks extremely good in it.)

While we were walking along the streets, we took a lot of photos -” I then get cut off by Je Si.

“Can we see them?” she asks.

“Uhh… Yeah. Maybe later. As I was saying,” I say, trying to remember where I’m up to.

“We also bought a lot of things for each other and watched performers on the side of the streets. I bought you guys some things as well. It’s in my room.” I say

Then my cousins excitedly run to my room and rummage through my luggage that’s not unpacked yet. I come in my room to give them their souvenirs and they thank me. I’m just too tired to stop them from what they want to do. Seriously their attention span is so little.

After looking at their souvenirs we head back to the living room to continue with my story.

“Where am I up to? Oh yeah. Around 12pm, I booked a yacht for us to eat lunch. The chef cooked for us different kinds of seafood and all tasted delicious.

I thought it was really romantic, eating together with oppa in a yacht. After eating and drinking a bit of wine we decide to rest on the back of the yacht.

Just as we were going to sit down, oppa suddenly felt seasick. So we had to head back to land and cancel the rest of our time on the yacht.” Then my cousins interrupted me again.

“Hahaha! Eonni, is Yong Guk oppa weak when it comes to boats and water?” Je Si asks. I give it some thought because I asked the same questions to him.

“I don’t think so… He said he was really full and the boat kept rocking back and forth. Oppa did look like he was stuffing in all the food in his mouth. Imagine Dae Hyun eating his cheesecake, it was kind of like that.”

“Anyway, after oppa felt better, we went to the beach again to ride on jet skis. I didn’t know how to ride, so I asked an instructor to teach me. The guy that was teaching me had a really toned body and I was kind of blushing from the contact we had, since he didn’t have a top on.

I think I saw oppa getting jealous so I laughed with the instructor. His face was so funny when he was jealous. Then after learning, oppa suggested that we had a race from one point to the other. I agreed and oppa zoomed off without me.”

Then I get interrupted again because now Mae Ee and Je Si are laughing, rolling on the floor at my failure of making the time romantic.

“Sorry” Je Si say while calming down from laughing, “please continue.”

“After the extreme failure at the jet skis, we both went snorkelling. I was squealing so much because while we were swimming, there was this adorable turtle that was swimming with us. I wasn’t literally squealing because I was underwater, but I was in my head. I have to say, I love turtles haha.

When we had enough of swimming and taking pictures with the fish and the adorable turtle, we dried up and got changed before sunset.

We got changed in new clothes and sat by the beach sand on towels under a big umbrella. The sun was staring to set.

In the distance, there were people jet skiing and surfing, kids playing on the shallow water and splashing each other and other couples from young to old walking by the beach.

It was an absolutely beautiful view to look at, including the sunset. Oppa and I lie on our towels, with my head resting on his chest and our hands intertwined. I was the best feeling.

While we were watching the sunset, I thought to myself, I haven’t greeted oppa yet. That day was actually oppa’s birthday. I didn’t know why he hasn’t asked me why we went on that trip but I guess he forgot his own birthday.

Before the sun had fully set we walked back to our hotel. When we got there we changed into more comfortable clothes and ordered a bottle of wine and sat on the table outside our balcony.” I finish off.

“What?! You guys didn’t do anything else other than drink wine?” Je Si asks.

“Yeah, why?” I ask back, oblivious towards her question.

“She means, you guys didn’t kiss or anything? You slept together the night before… Did anything happen after that?” Mae Ee asks, mischievously.

I blush, “No, we didn’t do anything else after drinking wine but go to bed. We did sleep next to each other but we didn’t do anything further than that….” I say, choosing the right words to say. They believe me.

-

I’m finally able to go to sleep. I lie on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Then I blush from shyness, as I remember what happened while we were drinking wine in our hotel room. I actually lied to my cousins when I said we didn’t do anything… hehehe. How am I supposed to say to them what happened?

Flashback

While drinking wine, we enjoy to cool breeze of the night, seeing pretty stars in the sky. Oppa was leaning against the railing while I was sitting on a chair. We chatted for a while.

“Did you have fun learning from that instructor earlier?” oppa asks, feeling jealous again.

“Yeah, I guess. He had a nice body… But I don’t like him. I already have oppa. You’re more handsome.” I say, feeling the alcohol slightly kicking in.

Oppa’s lips form into a gummy smile, from what I said. I then stand up from my chair and I stand next to him, also leaning against the railing. I take a drink from my glass and placed it down on the table.

I then stand in front of oppa, and I hug his waist. He puts his glass down on the table as well and hugs me back.

He pulls out of the hug and places his palm on my cheek, caressing it with his thumb. He leans in towards my face and our lips touch.

It’s the first time since we started dating that we kiss. I break off from the kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck. And I whisper in his ear,

“Happy birthday oppa. I love you.”

End flashback

I quickly hide under my blanket, feeling shy.

 

 

 

 


I'm sorry guys, I had to delete and re-upload this chapter because the images weren't working

But i hope you enjoyed reading it~