Finally over

Caught me at first sight

Everyone stares at the lifeless body, as well as Hwang Ki Dong; the one that shot him. I weakly brush off the guy that holds onto my shoulders and I slowly walk to oppa, kneeling beside him. I slightly shake his body just to make sure he’s still alive but he continues to lie still on the floor.

Hwang Ki Dong, who still has a shocked expression, drops the gun and tries to escape to his car, but Jung Gook stops him.

“Boss what have you done?! You killed him! You said that we wouldn’t be doing these kinds of things. I thought that we only kill businesses not people. But you killed someone.” Jung Gook says, shaking his boss’ shoulders.

Their boss fiercely shoves Jung Gook away and runs to his car. But then a van comes and stops in front of Ki Dong’s car, preventing it from being able to go anywhere. Then five guys come out of the van.

The rest of BAP show up from out of the van, and straight away, they run towards the black car, retrieving Ki Dong.

Seconds later we hear sirens coming closer. The police have come and they immediately take hold of Ki Dong, placing handcuffs around his wrists behind his back. He tries to struggle out of it but to no avail.

Other BAP members capture BTS and they are constrained. Jong Up helps me untie the rope around my wrist and ankles and he helps me up to my feet. I see some of the paramedics carry Yong Guk oppa to the van.

When the vehicle that Hwang Ki Dong is in drives away, BTS are released from their handcuffs and Yong Guk oppa wakes up, but is still being treated because of his wound on his head. I see Him Chan oppa and Jung Gook thanking the head chief and the police get back into their cars and drive away after the paramedics finish treating Yong Guk’s wound.

I’m finally able to smile and sigh in relief as everything is now over. Remember how at the start we said we should put on an act? Well Yong Guk oppa’s death was also an act.

-

Rewind to before Hwang Ki Dong arrived

V hands Yong Guk oppa’s phone to me and I dial up Him Chan oppa.

“Him Chan oppa, we’re in trouble right now and we need your help.” I say through the phone.

“WHAT’S WRONG?! What happened?!” is all he can say. I laugh at him at his overreaction and I tell him what’s happening, and that everything is fine (other than the fact that Yong Guk oppa is wounded on his head).

“Jung Gook works for this guy named Hwang Ki Dong and he ordered BTS to try and kill me and oppa. Their boss isn’t here right now and we’ve thought of a plan to end all of this nonsense.”

“I’m listening.” He says, sounding excited. How can this guy have such big mood swings?

“We’ve thought of a plan to pretend to have my business ruined by making a fake news report. But later on tonight, BTS’s boss will be coming back and will expect me to be dead.” I gulp the lump that suddenly forms in my throat from the sudden thought of someone killing me.

I continue, “I want you to call the police department and bring us some gears, in case he really tries to kill anyone and if he does, we’d have bulletproof vests that are able to most likely protect us. Have the police surround the area and when things act up, get ready to pretend and arrest BTS. I will message you our locations and be here before he comes.” I finish.

-

Present time

We’re back at my apartment and I’m wrapped around Mae Ee and Je Si’s embrace. They don’t even care if I’m squished, as long as I’m safe and nothing bad happens to me again. Yong Guk oppa is resting on my bed while the rest of BAP, my cousins and I are in the living room having drinks (not alcohol) and just talking among ourselves of what happened today.

I’m really thankful towards my friends. They’ve been with me since the start and have not let me down, even BTS. Although BTS were bad guys for a while, they never failed to continue to actually care about me (I sound so cocky!). I’ve finally realised that the friends I have now are the best kinds of people you could ever be around. When you’re sad and lonely, they can cheer you up and accompany you within a matter of time.

We’re peacefully sitting around the living room when Zelo annoys his hyungs that it’s getting late and he wants to go to bed. At first they wave him off but soon enough they all start to yawn and they head out, asking to leave Yong Guk oppa at our place because he’s still resting and they thought that it’d make him happy if I were to sleep with him only for tonight.

I blush at what they say, but I don’t argue about it because I also want to spend the night with him (not in that way, whatever you’re thinking). He’s been through so much because of me and I feel really sorry for having him to face all the trouble and pain.

BAP are gone now and my cousins have head back to their own rooms to sleep. After I finish washing up and changing into much more comfortable clothes, I head to my room.

I slowly and quietly open my door, careful of not waking up oppa and I slip into bed next to him. I face my back to him, when suddenly I feel an arm around my waist. Oppa then buries his head to the back of my neck and I freeze in my position because of his sudden action.

I don’t know why I’m still not used to this kind of action from oppa. I lie on my other side, now facing him with his arm still around my waist. I look at him with eyes full of remorse.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” He asks. I don’t say anything but continue to look at him.

“What ever happened today was not your fault. You didn’t know that Jung Gook worked for a guy that was crazy in the head. So don’t feel sorry for me.” He says as he caresses me.

“But I do feel sorry. I’m sorry I wasn’t careful around Jung Gook. I’m sorry you have to get hurt a lot because of me.” I say, tearing.

“Don’t cry, please, I’m fine as long as you’re safe and nothing bad happens to you. I don’t care if I get shot with a bullet, as long as I’m taking the shot for you. Hahaha that was really corny, what I said.” He says, softly laughing. A sincere smile forms on my face.

“Oppa promise me you won’t dive for a bullet again or else.” I warn, hugging him tightly, “Even though you being shot was an act, I still felt like it was real and that I was going to lose you… Please, let’s not do those kinds of things again…”

“Why? Is it because you’re afraid of losing me? Don’t worry. I’ll always be beside you.” He assures, hugging me back as tight.

We stay quiet for a while until I hear a deep voice singing, (Bruno Mars – Grenade)
“I'd catch a grenade for you
Throw my hand on a blade for you
I'd jump in front of a train for you
You know I'd do anything for you
Oh, I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same”

He sings, laughing towards the end, having him earn a small punch from me because of the last line.

We continue to laugh and play around in bed until we both fall asleep.

I’m really thankful that oppa has been with me even through all the trouble of saving me. I know all these things wouldn’t be happening because of my CEO title but I’m thankful anyways. I never thought that oppa would continue to date me, but then again I have amazing charms. Jokes, jokes.

 

 

 

 

 


Good day to all of you!!! Did you think that Yong Guk was dead? well guess what? He's not!!!
WOOOOOOT!!!!! Thank goodness! 
Well I see you guys weren't even concerned for him... no comment (make me sad...)
Hahaha but it doesn't matter, as long as you guys are (secretly) enjoying my updates. :) 
I'm sorry if I haven't been updating regularly, only because I have SACs all week and it's been really stressful for me.

 
Zelo getting more and more Handsome!!! (can you beleive I'm younger by a few months???

 
Daehyun at the back ---> his hair looks so good! And BYG himself is goodlooking (Bias list ruiner hahaha)