Your decision

Caught me at first sight

After driving for a while I end up at the Han River. My mind is all over the place. Yong Guk oppa shouldn’t have said what he said earlier. How could he even say that so easily? I just can’t right now.

I walk to the bench in the nearby park, where oppa first confessed to me. I don’t know why I came here, but somehow I feel more relaxed and calm.

My thoughts are being organised. The reason I rejected all those guys was because I wanted someone who wanted me for who I am and not for my money. Oppa was the one who was able to make me feel loved for being me.

I chose to accept Mr Chang’s offer of handing me his business because I wanted to prove people that I was capable of handling things on my own. And that I wanted to create something that people will like. I never chose to do anything with my mind set on money. Not once have I ever thought about money being my number one priority.

I wanted people to be happy for what I give them. Why are they being so critical? I didn’t do anything to them. Is it because of their jealousy? I was never jealous of rich people. I know I sound cocky but I’m saying the truth. I’ve never thought of myself as someone rich. I took and saw money as a blessing and not like worthless pieces of paper that can be easily thrown away.

-

I continue to be in my own thoughts, when suddenly I feel someone sitting next to me. It’s assistant Choi. I ask him why he’s here and he tells me that he was supposed to pick me up to go to work, but I wasn’t in the shop. Yong Guk oppa told him where I might be, and so he gave it a try and found me here.

“Assistant Choi, why isn’t oppa with you?” I ask him.

“Mr Bang, your boyfriend?” He confirms.

 “Yes. He told you where I might be. Why didn’t he come with you to check if I really am here?” I ask, getting upset and angry again.

“Mr Bang said that you might not want to see him since he said something he knows he’ll regret saying.” He replies back.

“What do you mean?”

He explains, “Mr Yong Guk never really wanted to let you go so easily. But he also didn’t want your company to come crashing down. He doesn’t want you to suffer, so instead he wants to suffer for you.”

“But if I lose him, then I’m pretty much suffering too, because I’ll no longer be his girlfriend and I’ll have to marry some guy I probably wouldn’t love back.” I say, feeling sad and heartbroken.

“Then I suggest you tell him how you really feel about what he told you and fix this obstacle that’s blocking both of your ways. Miss Kang, I’m a guy, so I would know how your boyfriend is feeling.” Assistant Choi says, while comfortingly pats my back.

-

I decide to skip work today to talk to oppa. I call him to ask him if he could also skip work today and he agrees. I drive to his house, feeling slightly nervous of meeting him because I kind of shouted at him earlier in the shop.

I arrive at his front door of his apartment and I press the doorbell. He opens the door for me and I walk in. We sit in his living room couch, he offers me a drink but I kindly decline. We stay silent for a while because we don’t know how to start the conversation.

After a few minutes of silence we both speak at the same time,

“I’m sorry” we both say in sync.

“You go first.” Oppa says to me, also feeling nervous.

“I’m sorry for shouting at you earlier at the shop. I just got really angry at the fact that you simply said that we should break up. I didn’t even think that you would say such words so effortlessly. And also with everything happening so quickly, my mind couldn’t take it so I left the shop.” I say.

“I’m sorry too princess, for saying such regrettable things toward you. You know that I will never let you go, even if you had to marry someone else. I would still love you from afar, no matter what. Forgive me?” He says, as he approaches me from his seat to the couch where I’m sitting and he holds both of my hands.

Tears start to form from my eyes, so I put my head down so that he won’t be able to see me crying. He lifts up my chin so that I’m looking at him. He wipes away my tears that falls down on my cheeks and gives me a warm hug.

We hug for a while, trying to understand each other’s situation and feelings. Then I break off from the hug and I come to my decision.

“Oppa, I’m not going to date any other guy other than you. I don’t want to be in an arranged marriage just because of the company. If I do need to break up with you to be with another man, I’ll give up being CEO.” I say.

“But Tae Ah, didn’t you -” I cut him off.

“You don’t trust my decisions?” I ask him. He shakes his head like a cute child.

“No. I respect your decisions 100%. But just remember that if you ever need help, I’m right here ok?” He says as he hugs me again. I nod.

“I love you Tae Ah, always and forever.”

 

 

 

 


Sorry for the short chapter, I'm trying to make this story longer. I'm still trying to think of an ending for this story, but for now I'll keep adding problems after problems ahah Am I making their life to sad???? Is this too fluffy? I don't really know...

Please leave a comment. Even though I have no plans of ending this story anytime soon, how should I end it???

Maybe I'll make them live in Antarctica. LOL

Also, I might be adding in more characters in the story, maybe cameos.... IDK

Oh yeah! And I've written up a one shot story, should I post it?