Years later

Caught me at first sight

Little Hyunsoo is running around the house again, pretending that he’s an aeroplane. He never gets tired of running around does he? I’m trying to get all the food prepared and the table set up but Hyunsoo is just too hyperactive, that he gets in the way. I laugh at his silliness because now he’s pretending to be a soldier, crawling under the table, and hiding.

“Hyunsoo, please get up from under the table, it’s dirty there. Do you want to get dirty when they come? They won’t play with you if you’re not clean.” I warn him. He immediately gets up and runs to the living room, and I hear the TV turn on and the SpongeBob theme song plays.

Today BAP and BTS are coming over to our house to see our new baby little girl, Minhee. Hyunsoo is three and Minhee is only five months old. Hyunsoo can’t really talk because he’s still young but he can speak a little gibberish. He can also run, and he runs really fast whenever I try to change his diapers or clothes.

I hear the front door open and Hyunsoo starts to shout ‘appa’ in happiness. Yong Guk oppa walks into the kitchen, carrying grocery bags in one hand and Hyunsoo in the other arm. I laugh at the view I see because since Hyunsoo is really happy to see him, he’s choking oppa. Oppa’s only been out for thirty minutes and they’re both acting like they haven’t seen each other in a long time.

Oppa gently places Hyunsoo down on the floor and walks to where I am. He places the grocery bags on the bench and hugs me around the waist while he bombards me with kisses all over my cheeks.

“Yah oppa I’m trying to cook!” I say to him while pushing him off of me.

“But I want to be with my wife right now…” He playfully sulks.

I laugh and roll my eyes at him. Yes, we are now married. Back when he proposed I happily said yes, well, actually I didn’t say anything.

Flashback

“We’ve both been through a lot during our time together, both good and bad. We had many special memories together like our time in Hawaii, New Year and Christmas, and they felt a lot more special than any other occasions I’ve celebrated. And there were also a lot of times when bad things happened and I couldn’t protect you enough and I’m really sorry. But now, I promise to always be with you, protect you even more and make your life even more happy and special than any girl in the world. The message in the song Dae Hyun and Young Jae sang was also from my heart. I love you Tae Ah and I know that the things I said are really corny and y, but I can’t help it because what I said are true and honest. Now I’m going to ask the question, please answer from your heart.

Will you marry me?” He asks, trembling from anxiousness.

I stare at him in complete shock, shock from his sudden proposal and also confused at his nervousness. He should know what my answer will be, so why is he so nervous?

“Why are you being so nervous?” I ask.

“Because you might say no…” he shyly says.

Almost face-palming myself, I pull him up to a standing position and I give him the most sincere and loving kiss I could ever give him on the lips. At first he stares at me with wide eyes but then catches on with my answer and kisses me back.

“WOOOOOH WEDDING!!!!” BAP shout out and coming to us with streamers and party poppers.

End flashback

The doorbell rings and Hyunsoo calls out our names (obviously he calls us eomma and appa). I turn off the stove and I walk with oppa to the living room to open the front door. Hyunsoo is jumping around again, probably excited that his uncles are here.

With the same atmosphere, the maknae line run into the house and Jimin lifts up Hyunsoo as if a rocket taking off, even making sound effects. As for the rest of the guys, they walk in an orderly fashion, carrying some food and presents.

“Why did you bring food presents? You didn’t have to!” I say, feeling embarrassed that they had to spend money on us.

“Nahh it’s ok! We want little Hyunsoo to eat a lot of food and we didn’t want you to get tired on making food for us.” Rap Monster says while walking in and giving the presents to Yong Guk oppa.

“We brought beer!” Him Chan shouts out and lifts the drinks in the air as soon as he enters.

“Yeah Man!” Yong guk oppa approves, giving him a high-five for ‘doing a good job’.

“No one is drinking tonight.” I say in a serious tone.

“Aww but babe why?!” Oppa sulks.

“Because I do not want all of you to be showing a bad example and get drunk around my kids. Who knows what will happen.” I say, taking the plastic bag of alcohol and hiding it in one of the cupboards in the kitchen.

-

Everyone finishes eating and the elders tell Zelo and Jung Gook to wash the dishes. I feel sorry for them because they always get bossed around by their hyungs, so I went to help them. But then Yong Guk oppa stops me and pulls me to the living room to stay with the others, but then I hear Minhee crying from her room. I go into her room and I try to calm her down. After, I carry her out into the living room, and then in an instant everyone surrounds me, including Zelo and Jung Gook.

“AWWWWW THE BABY IS SO CUTE!!!” They all say as they all fawn over her.

(Only look at Zelo)

While all the boys try to get Minhee’s attention she gets a fright when JongUp shouts out ‘Peek-a-boo!’ All the boys smack the back of his head (not literally the back but…) for scaring her but all I do is laugh at their silliness and I try to calm her again.

The boys get back to where they are in the living room and the maknaes go back to cleaning the kitchen. I also sit on the couch between Suga and YoungJae.

“Tae Ah, open up the presents!” J-Hope says aloud.

I give Minhee to YoungJae and I take the smallest present out of the others. I open it up and it is a set adorable baby clothing, a cute animal suit pyjama. I squeal in awe that they would choose something so cute for my baby!!!

“Zelo and JongUp chose those” V says.

I then get handed the next present and this time it’s pretty big. I open it and it’s a whole box full of diapers. I laugh out loud because it’s the wrong size for Minhee. The ones who bought the diapers kept their heads down low in embarrassment (Rap Monster, J-Hope and Jin). And finally the biggest present is yet to be opened. This time I let Hyunsoo open it and when the wrappers are taken off it shows a little toy horse with wheels at the bottom, to help it move.

Hyunsoo screams in excitement as he quickly hops on and tries to move but unfortunately he can’t reach the floor and so Yong Guk oppa has to help him move forward. Hyunsoo smiles widely while clapping his hands together at the fun ride.

-

Today was a really fun day and the kids had fun too. Hyunsoo got a new toy to play with and Minhee wasn’t that afraid of BAP and BTS. It’s sad that my cousins weren’t able to come, but maybe next time.

Minhee and Hyunsoo are soundly asleep, so I take the opportunity to properly clean up the house. Even though it’s 10pm, I have this motherly instinct to keep the place clean and spotless. I know Jung Gook and Zelo cleaned the kitchen, but they cleaned it lazily. Oppa is also helping me clean, and I am thankful.

After cleaning up the mess the boys made, I sit take a rest on the couch in the living room and oppa follows. He sits beside me and I lean my head on his shoulder.

“Did you have a good time today?” Oppa asks while playing with my hand.

“Mhmm”

“Aren’t you tired?”

“I am.” I answer.

“But I still want to play…” He says, pouting.

“But you’ve been playing all day with Hyunsoo and the guys.”

“Yeah, but not with you…” He sulks. He’s been sulking all day.

“Then what do you want to do?” I ask, facing him now.

He gets of the couch and walks towards Hyunsoo’s toy horse.

“What do you think you’re going to do with that?” I ask, beginning to feel worried for what he’s about to do.

Then he does the most childish thing any father can ever do. He sits on the horse and starts to drive it around the living room.

I facepalm myself for what he’s doing and I try to get him off it.

“Oppa stop what you’re doing, you’re embarrassing me!” I say, playing around.

“But no one is even around. How can you even get embarrassed?” He complains back. “Fine…”

We’re in bed and I feel relaxed. Just as I’m about to head off to dreamland, I hear crying from next door.

 

 

 

 

 


Hahahaha Yong Guk on the horse toy XD
I noticed that this chapter is the second last chapter for the story hahaha... :'( i was expecting it to be longer but then chapters kept being deducted.
This chapter is a pretty boring and bad one, I didn't know how else to write it... I'm sorry I keep letting all of you down, but I thank all of you for reading until now and thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting ^__^
At least I'm able to finisht this sory before my exams and I have time to studeyyyy (seriously no life)