Outing with BTS and oppa

Caught me at first sight

I wake up bright and early to go to the café. Though I said I was going to have a day off, it doesn’t mean I don’t get to supervise my employees in my café. And plus I need to meet oppa, Jung Gook and his friends there since I suggested it, so I might as well work while I wait for them.

I get out of my bed and I walk towards the bathroom to wash up and change. Then I head downstairs to make breakfast for myself and my cousins. I make a simple bacon and eggs on toast.

-

Before going to the café I drive to the grocery store to buy a few things. I grab a trolley and I walk to the bakery aisle. I take a few flour, sugar and other necessities for the cake I’m going to make for the guys. I then proceed to the counter to pay for the things and I drive to the café.

I walk in the café and I’m greeted by a few of my employees working. I head to the into the locker room and I put on my uniform and apron. I don’t work as much but when I supervise, I tend to help and bake too. Also I’m going to be making something for the guys.

I supervise and help the workers, teaching them here and there on how to mix in a certain way and how to do all those sorts of things. Sometimes it gets fun in the kitchen since I don’t just watch them, sometimes I would put on music and randomly dance in the kitchen. That reminds me of High School the musical.

Preparations for the café are done and I get started in baking the cake. Some of the workers watch me bake the cake, saying that they might learn something from my cooking. I guess they can see it that way since I’ve hired mostly students who major in being chefs.

Before I hired these students, I hired professionals because it was only the start of business and I didn’t want it to go down. But now that this café is at a secure level of popularity, I want students who want to experience and learn in different way that to learn in school. Like internship, I guess.

I finish making the cake mix and I pop it in the oven. My workers, or students, ask questions as to why I did this and that to the cake and I gladly answer them. Maybe I should become a teacher instead of CEO.

The cake cooks well and is golden brown, now to decorate it.

-

Once I finish decorating the cake, I go back to the locker room and I change back into my original clothes. As I walk out of the changing room, I notice Yong Guk oppa has come.

I walk towards him and he gives me a cheerful smile, and of course I smile back. I take his hand and I bring him to one of the tables for us to sit.

“Oppa, do you want to meet the guy who was in the same class as me back in middle school, the one I told you about last night?” I ask him.

“Not really…” He mumbles.

“You don’t want to make new friends besides BAP? Well… you can’t really disagree to meet them because I’ve already invited him and his friends to join us today.” I confess.

“But I thought it was only going to be the two of us today… Now we have to spend the day with this guy and his friends?” He whines, not liking the idea.

“Yeah,  I know I said that the two of us would eat out together, but wouldn’t it be a lot more fun if we’re with more people? They say the more the merrier.” I say.

“Fine… But always stay next to me. I already told you that I don’t like seeing you with other guys. Imagine me having to withstand this Jung Gook guy and his friends.” He grumbles out.

I let out a small laugh, happy that he’s finally agreed to meet my friend.

-

Half an hour or so later Jung Gook arrives with six other guys behind him. At first I thought they were gangsters but then I see them playing around like kids behind Jung Gook. He sees me sitting on one of the tables and he walks towards me and oppa, with the six guys following behind.

I wave at him and his friends, them waving back.

“We’re here! Sorry we’re late, Jimin was still exercising and V had trouble finding the right clothes to wear.” He says, sounding tired even though he’s the youngest in the group.

“Alright I’ll introduce them: (From oldest to youngest) Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap monster, Jimin and V. And my name is Jung Gook.” He says, introducing himself to oppa.

I wave at them again, making oppa wave as well, and I introduce the both of us.

“I’m Tae Ah, and this is my boyfriend Yong Guk. Wait… I think I’ve seen you guys in high school. Did you always hang out around the food court?” I ask, squinting my eyes at them.

“I don’t know, maybe. Were you the one who was in our accounting class?” Jin asks.

“Yeah I was, I was the quiet one that never participated in class.” I laugh out.

We continue to chat about our high school days while Yong Guk oppa sits uncomfortably on his seat. I notice him getting bored and I excuse myself to the kitchen, taking him with me.

“Oppa I’m sorry you’re getting bored… Come help me cut the cake I made.” I say as I pull him towards where the fridge was in the kitchen.

I take the cake out and oppa looks at it in amazement. I take out a cutting knife and I hand it to him. He takes it and hovers the knife over the cake.

“Why aren’t you cutting it?” I ask, confused.

“It looks too good to cut that’s why. I seems like you’ve spent a lot of time making this.” He says. *What?* I think.

“What are you talking about? I made that in less than two hours. Dude, just cut it into pieces, I can always make another one.”

Yong Guk oppa places the knife into the cake and slowly cuts them into equal pieces enough for nine people. As he cuts, he gently places one by one on a separate plate with a fork next to the piece.

I place all the plates on a tray and oppa and I bring them out to Jung Guk and his group. I hand them all a slice and they thank me for it. They all try a bite and they bombard me compliments. I don’t take compliments very well so I just let out small laughs, feeling shy.

I tell Yong Guk oppa to converse with the others and he tries. After a while he becomes more comfortable with them and it makes me feel less stressed.

After eating our slices of the cake, we head out of the café, not really knowing where we’re going to go.

“Why don’t we go to the amusement park?” J-Hope suggests.

“Nahh, that’s too cliché. What about the zoo?” Jin asks.

“What about the water theme park, since it’s a hot day?” I suggest.

Everyone looks at each other and agree. But the problem is that no one had brought swimming clothes with them and change. So V thinks of going to the mall first to buy a change of clothes and swimwear.

-

We’re in COEX mall and the guys are having a lot of fun choosing clothes for each other after buying some swimwear. Weird… I thought guys don’t like to go shopping… I don’t really like shopping… How come they do? Oh well.

I stay between oppa and Jung Guk, choosing clothes for the both of them since they tell me to. I’m happy to choose for them even though I’m not fond of shopping, but I’ve always had this thought that it’d be nice to dress up my boyfriend.

When I said boyfriend, I’m talking about Yong Guk oppa. Jung Gook  only wants me to choose for him because he says he’s lazy. Oppa gets a little jealous but I tell him not to worry since I’m choosing clothes for him too, and I’m feeding him his drink at the same time… I feel like a servant.

-

 

After buying, we finally get to Carribean Bay. All the guys including Yong Guk oppa run to the entrance of the theme park, leaving me to walk by myself. I roll my eyes at them for being so childish for their age.

I walk through the entrance and I already see Jung Gukk splashing some of his hyungs and oppa. And I see the two oldest trying to get the girls while Jimin easily gets all of them to form a circle around him because of his chocolate abs.

Oppa stops playing around with Jung Gook and walks towards me. He takes the bag I’m holding and places them down on a chair along with the other bags. I’m still looking at Jimin, so I didn’t notice oppa take the bag. He looks at me, then to the direction of where I’m looking and sees it’s Jimin who is topless. He looks back at me and tries to cover my eyes with his hands but failing.

So he carries me bridal style to the water. Good thing I’m already changed into my swimwear or else I would’ve shouted at him. He suddenly drops me into the water, causing me to get soaked.

I stand up properly ans I start to splash water on his face. After seeing him having trouble trying to keep the water from getting into his eyes, I laugh at him. But then he brings me to the deep end of the pool.

We’re quite far from the group and oppa is content. I look at him in suspicion.

“Why do you look so cheeky?” I ask him while trying to keep afloat.

“I finally get to have you to myself.” He says, smiling and wriggling his eyebrows.

“Are you serious right now? I’ve been standing next to you all day if you haven’t noticed. I even chose clothes for you.” I say, holding on to his shoulders to keep me floating.

He then hugs my waist as both of our feet are able to touch the ground.

“There’s a difference between having you to myself when we’re with friends and when we’re by ourselves with no one around to interrupt.” He says.

I blush from our contact since he’s not wearing a top or a singlet. Our faces get closer, lips inches apart, when suddenly all the guys splash the both of us with water and they shoot us with water guns. Where’d they get the water guns?

 

 

 

 


Haha I ruined their moment... I'm sorry~ Also sorry for the late update. I had to do and after shcool assesment.

 <------ *drools* NECK MINUTE!!! hahahahaha