First year - success

Caught me at first sight

I feel really confused. Should I accept his offer or not? I already have the café, that’s good enough right? But what will my parents say and those around me? I DON’T KNOW! “Sir is it ok if I think about this first? I feel so overwhelmed.” “Sure, I’ll give you one week to think about it. Tae Ah, I can see the potential in you. I hope you will accept this offer.”

-

That was so overwhelming. I couldn’t think straight, my mind was going through so many problems, asking myself so many questions. I need to go home. I'm going to skip the rest of my classes and decide to go back to the apartment and sleep off some of the stress. Night comes and Je Si and Mae Ee are home making dinner. I sit on the couch and stare blankly at the TV that isn’t even on. Je Si then comes in from the kitchen to the living room and sees me dazing. She was getting concerned and asks “Hey what’s wrong? You look so lost.” I look at her, signaling her to take a seat next to me. I guess Mae Ee felt something wrong and also comes in the living room. I take a moment to recollect myself and begin explaining. “So I came to my lectures today, and Mr Chang called me to his office. I didn’t know what was going on until he said he wanted to pass on Samsung to me because he was retiring.” They are lost for words. They never expected anything like this to occur and so doesn’t know how to respond. “I think you should accept.” Mae Ee suddenly says after five or so minutes of silence. After hearing what the girls thought I should do I went to my room, take out my phone and dial my dad’s number.

-

A week has passes and I’ve finally come to my decision. I went in Mr Chang’s office and states my answer. “I’ll take it.”

-

The day has come for our café to officially open. The title of our café is Cherry Blossom Crescent. We name it that because we open it during spring and that's the time when cherry blossom trees bloom and bring beautiful colours in our surroundings. The whole day went successfully and we manage to serve more than the amount we thought we could. A few months after I went in the Samsung company building and is welcomed by many people, including Mr Chang who shows me around the building. He shows me to my office, tells me how I should manage the place and introduces me to my assistant, Mr Choi. Assistant? How fancy.

-

One morning I was sitting on a table in a different coffee shop, busily working on whom to choose to invest on our café. I didn’t see anyone else around me because I feel like I'm in my own world, full of numbers and all those other boring stuff. And since I'm so into my work I didn’t notice that someone asks me if he could sit with me since the place was filled and the chair in front of me was the only one empty. To make him stop interrupting me any further I simply say yes. Every few minutes or so I would feel someone look at me but I didn’t care since I had to finish what I was working on. My phone suddenly rang, I answer it and was so shocked to hear that one of the investors came into our café to talk to me. I am rushing out, forgetting to grab my planner.

 

 

 

 


mehhhhh~ hehehehehehehehe look who decided to show up in front of this busy woman.

I'm going to take out the decription, since I kind of went off that idea.