Saving you

Caught me at first sight

Yong Guk finds his hands tied together behind his back and his legs too. He looks for Tae Ah, and when he see her still sitting on the wooden chair he sighed in relief, knowing that she’s safe, but not completely safe.

Yong Guk is starting to wonder where the other guys are, maybe they ditched them. He tries to untie the ropes around his wrist but fails. Instead he gets a punch in the face from one of the guys on patrol.

Apparently Min Jun and Jae Beom are out, buying food. Yong Guk and Tae Ah both thought that Min Jun and Jae Beom are not really good with this kidnapping thing and it’s such a waste of time.

-

An hour or so the men on patrol are off in dreamland while Min Jun and Jae Beom are out, probably spending all the money. Maybe they already forgot about them.

Yong Guk quietly calls Tae Ah who is also about to fall asleep. Tae Ah hears him and they make eye contact. Tae Ah can’t talk because there’s tape on .

“Tae Ah-yah, stay there, I’m coming to get you.” Yong Guk says. Tae Ah roll her eyes for it’s pretty obvious that she’s not going anywhere because she’s tied onto a chair.

Yong Guk looks around his surrounding for anything to cut the rope with. Then he finds a broken piece of glass. He slowly moves towards it, trying his best not to wake the men up from their sleep.

He reaches to the broken glass piece and begins to cut the rope. He finally cuts the rope but then Min Jun and Jae Beom walks in the building, causing the men to suddenly wake up. Yong Guk stays still, keeping his hands behind his back, pretending his hands are still tied up.

Jae Beom approaches Tae Ah and her hair. Tae Ah though moves her head away from his hand, causing a hard slap across her face. Yong Guk was going to blow his cover of being untied but remains and holds his anger in, looking away in pain for her.

“Your boyfriend over there looks so helpless sitting there right? If you dated me, I would’ve protected you better than him. But you chose the wrong guy. And if you chose me as your boyfriend, none of this would’ve even happened.” Jae Beom says to Tae Ah as he continues to her hair and cheek.

Yong Guk growls in anger at Jae Beom’s actions towards Tae Ah.

“Yong Guk-sshi, what would you do if I did something to your precious girlfriend over here?” Jae Beom asks.

“When I’m released from this rope tying my hands together, I’m going to beat the –“He get cut off, speechless to what he sees in front of him. Jae Beom is pointing a gun close to Tae Ah’s head.

“DON’T YOU DARE! IF YOU PULL THAT TRIGGER, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Yong Guk shouts, his voice echoing throughout the whole building, a tear falling out of his eye.

“How are you going to kill me if I get you before you kill me?” he questions. 

Yong Guk lost it and runs towards Jae Beom, but then everyone in the building hear sirens outside. *Cops are here* everyone thought and they all start to panic.

Jae Beom pulls the trigger from nervousness, but luckily he misses Tae Ah’s head. He pushes Tae Ah out of his way, causing her to fall to the ground along with the chair. The chair lands on the side, placing great impact on her right arm. Tae Ah screams in pain and Yong Guk sees her and runs towards her.

The cops come in with the rest of the BAP guys, capturing Min Jun, Jae Beom and the other men.

Yong Guk unties Tae Ah from the chair and carries her bridal style towards out the building. He quickly takes her in his car and drives speedily to the hospital.

Tae Ah faints.

End narrator’s POV

-

I wake up to see my surroundings similar to a hospital room. It turns out I am in a hospital room. I quickly sit up. My head suddenly aches, making me feel dizzy. I try to lift up my right arm to hold on to my head but my arm sends another pain. I grasp it with my left hand and I feel something hard covering right arm. I didn’t look at my arm until now and only notice that my right arm is in a cast.

I look at it in confusion as to why it’s like this, and then I recall what happened previously. I landed on my right arm when Jae Beom pushed me away to run off from the cops.

I then hear the sliding door open, and I see BAP walking in all at the same time, causing them to get stuck. I laugh at their fail while my cousins help them through the door.

They all give me hugs and Him Chan oppa fakes a tear, acting like a mother.

“Tae Ah! Are you okay now? I felt so broken when I first saw you lying in bed like this. Please don’t go to club toilets ever again!!!” he says as he hugs me. Him Chan continues to ‘sob’ until Yong Guk oppa scolds him.

“Don’t hug my girlfriend like that you ert!” he scolds as he grabs Him Chan’s back collar and pulling him away, choking him.

Oppa's about to hold my left hand when Je Si pushes him to the side, causing his hip to hit the side table.

“Tae Ah eonni! I was so worried! After going to the club, Mae Ee eonni and I thought that you were sleeping over at Yong Guk oopa’s place so we didn’t call. I’m so sorry we didn’t check to make sure!”

“Guys, it’s okay. You don’t have to apologise. It was my fault, I wasn’t being careful. I’m sorry.” I say, feeling a bit bad for wasting their time looking for me.”

Finally Yong Guk oppa talks, not like he was able to before but people kept interrupting him.

“Everyone, out of the room, Tae Ah needs to rest and I want private time with her.” And with that he starts pushing everyone out of the door then closes it.

“Finally, I get to have some privacy with my princess. Are you feeling better than yesterday? The doctor said that you lacked proper sleep and you weren’t eating enough. Have you been skipping meals during work?” oppa asks me, sitting on the chair beside me.

“Yes, I’m fine. But my arm…” I reply, feeling a little sad about my arm.

“Don’t worry, you’ll only have that on for at least two months or until your arm heals. I know it’s going to be hard doing work, but at least I’ll be by your side until the cast is off~” he sings half way. I laugh at the way he sang, it was weird, and his voice is deep.

I put on a fake sad face, “Where are you going after my arm is healed? Are you going away? Are you going to leave once I’m all healed?”

“What? No! Why would I ever leave you? I love you too much to leave you.” He exclaims, my face burning up from his confession. Then he realises what he’s said and also blushes. It becomes quiet.

“Do you really mean that oppa?” I ask him, becoming serious.

“Of course I mean it. Why would I date you in the first place if I never had real feelings for you? Then I would’ve been like those worthless men who asked you out. My feelings for you are true. I love you Tae Ah. I’d scream it out for the world to hear, but I’ll get kicked out because other patients are resting.”

-

It’s been less than a month since my arm got injured, and today I’ve taken the cast off. During the time I had the cast, it’s been really difficult for me to do work. I couldn’t bake in the kitchen, I couldn’t write with my right hand, so assistant Choi had to write for me. They even had to make a stamp for my signature. It was hard to take a shower too. And every time my arm was itchy, I couldn’t scratch it.

Now that the cast is gone, I feel freer.

Now to start planning for this upcoming month..

 

 

 

 


double update~

Now to do some homework!