Busy

Caught me at first sight

There will be no rest for me for the next five months. I told the public that I’ll be making a new product for Samsung within five months, and that is a really small amount of time to make a new project, especially when it’s starting right from the beginning.

It’s only been a few week since the press conference and it’s already becoming hectic in the Samsung building. There are a lot of ideas coming out of our meetings, but most of them were not good enough. It’s already becoming stressful but I try to remain calm.

When a moth passes, we’ve officially thought of a new product and we’re starting on making it now. We’ve decided to produce a new smart phone that is able to project the screen in 3D.

-

It’s been three months and things are going unexpectedly well. We’re slowly making the parts of the phone and the design on the phone looks good.

Yong Guk oppa comes in my office from time to time to check up on me or to send me lunch or to make me take a break, since I work nonstop. There was one time when I worked for three days straight without sleep and I was almost about to faint from lack of sleep and food. I was working in my room in the apartment.

Luckily, oppa came to the apartment to accompany me since my cousins had to take care of the café. I kind of felt good to have him nag to me about having to eat food or take a rest for at least two or three hours. It showed me that he truly cares or me. He’s always stood by me even during the time I broke my arm.

-

We’ve only got two more months left and it’s good that we started making the parts last month. It’s taking a long time to build because the 3D part of the phone isn’t really working as planned, but we’re determined to make it work.

We want to give our customers something that will show the future of the upcoming generations, and to show them that we all need to start taking things to the next level.

-

One more month left until our deadline and the 3D part is still not working. It either keeps lagging or it would move by itself when someone walks past.

For the past four months, oppa and I haven’t gone on any dates, or have been seeing each other properly, unless he visits me while I’m busy working. But oppa has been really understanding and patient, knowing that I need to prioritise work before anything else right now.

Oppa may look like a careless and tough guy, but inside he’s all caring and supportive. That’s what I love about him and I hope he doesn’t change in any way.

-

Since we’ve only got less than a month left of finishing the product, we’re going really well. Then problems kept coming up about the screen and calibration. It’s summer right now and the warm temperature is interfering with it.

There was one time when the temperature outside was way too hot, the air-conditioning broke down and made the problems for the phone worse. Luckily I have very intelligent employees that were able to save the day. And by the time the five months were up, we’ve completed making the prototype.

-

Assistant Choi schedules another press conference for me. I have actually called special people to help me build the prototype and we all feel very proud of completing in time. We feel proud of the product we made and we all think that we wouldn’t change anything about it.

The special people that helped me make this smart phone are people who are just average people; they don’t own a company or anything like that. Actually, they’re people that I used to be classmates with in university from both Australia and Korea. I needed hard-working people, not rich people or owners of companies.

-

It’s the day we present our new smart phone. It’s being held in a presentation room, with many chairs and a big projector screen with our product label projected on it.

The front row seats are filled with cameras of different kinds. The following row after that are people seated with a laptop, iPad or notebook on either their laps on in their hands. Other seats around are filled with people who love technology and people who only came to watch the presentation.

I start to walk onto the stage and my co-workers follow suit. We sit on a long table that allows us to face the audience. I stand up from my seat and I bow to the audience. Assistant Choi then hands me a microphone and I introduce myself, like how I started my speech last time.

“Hello, I’m Kang Tae Ah, CEO of Samsung branch. We’ve come together once again to discuss and present you what I have decided to do five months ago.

Last time I made a deal to create a new product for the public, and I was to finish it within five months. I have successfully completed my task and I would like to thank these people beside me for helping me work and produce the product. Without them I would never had been able to make such an incredible product.

These people with me on stage today are my old classmates from university from both Australia and here in Korea. They have accepted to help me build this new smart phone and they have done extremely well.” I say, giving most of the credit to them, making them feel proud of themselves.

I continue, “I would also like to thank my cousins and my oppa Yong Guk for supporting me through all the way. All those times when I didn’t blink a sleep, they would worry for me, telling me to sleep even though I couldn’t because of the small time limit.” I look towards their direction, “I love you guys.” I say, almost getting teary but I push my tears back.

I pass on the microphone to one of my helpers and they explain the different features of the new smart phone. The audience seem really impressed with what we’ve done, writing about it with smiles. I hope I get their approval.

After explaining the smart phone in detail, we call some people from the audience onto the stage to try out the smart phone. Those that try it are happy, wide smiles forming on their faces as they play with the new phone.

-

The presentation has officially ended and it went really well. I go back to the apartment with my cousins and Yong Guk oppa, reading all the comments about the new smart phone. Though most of the comments are good, there are still people that posted negative comments. But I tell them not to mind those comments, because we know that the phone will sell really well. 

 

 

 

 


Heey fellow readers:) This problem will soon end. 

And then after is BTS ;P

I hope you guys like 방탄 소년because I do (after BAP of course)