Will you…

Caught me at first sight

“Can I take you somewhere?” He asks.

“Where?” I ask back, not replying to his question.

“Just come with me.” He says as he lightly grabs on to my wrist and taking me in the car, leaving the rest of the guys behind in the restaurant.

While in the car the both of us don’t say anything to each other. I don’t really want to annoy him by asking where we’re going since I’m actually pretty tired from today’s recording, and I think he would be too. Did you know the recording took from 8am to 10pm? But I had a really good time today.

Oppa and I have been driving for one hour and I kind of fell asleep during that time. But when I woke up, I notice that we’ve been going around in circles around the city. What’s going on?

“Oppa exactly where are we going?” I ask.

“Somewhere.” He simply replies back, keeping his eyes on the road.

“Yeah, I know, but where?” I ask again.

“Just go back to sleep, I’ll wake you up when we get there.”

“But we’ve been going around in circles.” I say.

“… I keep taking the wrong turns.” He replies awkwardly.

What is going on with him?

Yong Guk’s POV

Back to when they made up after their small ‘argument’.

I know I shouldn’t have ignored her after her dance with YoSeob, but I couldn’t help but get jealous. He’s way better-looking than me and I’m just an ordinary guy. The way he looked at her made me so furious I was seriously considering on getting up on the set and punching his perfect-looking face. But I’m thankful my princess forgave me quickly. I mean, if she didn’t then my plan wouldn’t work out so well.

I think she forgot that we’re meant to be having dinner because we’ve been cuddling on the side of the street for over twenty minutes. At least there aren’t much people walking past or else she would have felt really awkward and embarrassed and we’d have to go back in the restaurant.

“Can I take you somewhere?” I ask.

“Where?” She asks back, curious.

“Just come with me.” I simply say, pulling on her wrist and taking her to my car. I think she looked back to the restaurant, where the guys are.

We’re driving around in my car and it’s really quiet. I guess she still feels awkward from our small fight earlier. I don’t think I should be even calling it a fight since we didn’t really argue but only apologised to each other. It’s good she didn’t ask about leaving the others though.

It’s been ten minutes since I’ve started driving and Tae Ah’s already fallen asleep. That’s good because then I can call one of the guys.

I take my phone and I dial up Young Jae’s number. I shouldn’t be doing this because it’s dangerous but I can’t stop the car or else she’ll notice and wake up.

“Oh hyung! Are you guys here now? We’re not finished yet.” Young Jae asks as soon as he answers his phone.

“Hurry and get things done! I can’t keep driving around, gas is expensive! And global warming!” I semi-shout, only because Tae Ah’s sleeping.

“But hyung, it’s only been ten minutes and we’ve only just arrived here.” Young Jae replies back, sounding like a smart-.

“Fine. But hurry up!” I say, quickly hanging up and now fully focusing back on the road.

-

One hour and I’m still driving. I’ve called the boys so many times and they always say that they’re not finished. Why are they taking so long???

My princess wakes up and I’m beginning to feel nervous. What if nothing goes to plan?

“Oppa exactly where are we going?” She asks.

“Somewhere.” I reply, trying to think of excuses in my head.

“Yeah, I know, but where?” She asks again.

“Just go back to sleep, I’ll wake you up when we get there.” I try to change the subject by making her sleep. But she’s been sleeping for an hour.

“But we’ve been going around in circles.” She says. Damn. She noticed that I’m going in random directions!

“… I keep taking the wrong turns.” I reply awkwardly. What a stupid excuse.

End of Yong Guk’s POV

Then oppa’s phone rings. I reach out to get it but oppa beats me to it.

“Hello? Yeah, okay, bye.” Is all he says.

“Who was it?” I ask.

“Someone.” He responds.

“Why are you giving me such blunt and short answers?” I ask, getting annoyed.

“I don’t know… I guess I’m just tired.” He says. I sigh and lean back on seat, staring out onto the road in front of us.

The car then slows down to the side of the road and I check the view outside my window. It’s a white building with a sign on the side that says Gallery of Seoul. He turns off the car’s engine and opens the door for me. He takes my hand in his and we walk up the stairs that lead to the entrance. When we walk in, everything is dark.

Then a bunch of light bulbs that are aligned light up.

Then lights on the wall light up and under the lights are images of BAP, my cousins and oppa and I, and we all look really happy. They’re pictures of memory. From when we first met, to the time when we went to that MT trip. Then my eyes start to water.

Dae Hyun and Young Jae then come out from nowhere and in their hands are microphones. Music is played and the both of them begin to sing to the tune. Stick with you by Nicole Scherzinger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g-xdXmqdZM (watch or just listen ^_^)

Tears escaped my eyes, mesmerised in their beautiful voices and the message they were trying to send, knowing it’s on behalf of oppa. Then I feel a warm hand hold onto mine, which are oppa’s. I lightly squeeze his hands as he wipes away my tears with his other hand.

When the song ends, the two guys walk to the side and I could no longer see them because the room is still a little too dark. Then, when I’m about to turn to him and hug him, I’m frozen in my spot when oppa did the most shocking thing.

He stands in front of me and kneels on one knee while still holding on to my hand. I gasp in shock and I know what he’s going to do, causing me to suddenly spill a lot of tears… If that even sounds right…

“My dear princess Tae Ah,” He says, feeling shy and nervous, “we’ve been dating for what, a year and a half?”

I laugh at him and nod.

“We’ve both been through a lot during our time together, both good and bad. We had many special memories together like our time in Hawaii, New Year and Christmas, and they felt a lot more special than any other occasions I’ve celebrated. And there were also a lot of times when bad things happened and I couldn’t protect you enough and I’m really sorry. But now, I promise to always be with you, protect you even more and make your life even more happy and special than any girl in the world. The message in the song Dae Hyun and Young Jae sang was also from my heart. I love you Tae Ah and I know that the things I said are really corny and y, but I can’t help it because what I said are true and honest. Now I’m going to ask the question, please answer from your heart.

Will you marry me?”

 

 

 

 

 

 


*Squeals* How adorable!!! Yong Guk is proposing!!!
Will she accept? Oh gosh it's exactly like that time he asked her to be his girlfriend.
HimChan: Why do you always  do this to us?!
Me: To make you comment below! mwuahahaha