MT trip part 2

Caught me at first sight

I wake up to a new morning and the sun shines brightly through my eyes, causing me to groan in pain as I pull my blanket over my head. Then I hear a loud clanking noise coming from downstairs. It’s only 7:30 in the morning and we’re on break, why the noise?

I walk towards the direction of the noise, and as it gets louder, I’m in the kitchen. I walk through the door and I see Yong Guk oppa trying to look for something in the cupboards, making a lot of noises as he moves utensils aside to get a better view inside.

I don’t think he’s noticed me, so I quietly tiptoe towards him from behind. I quickly grab on to his shoulders, causing him to flinch and bump his head on one of the shelves. He winces in pain as I quietly laugh at him, trying my best not to wake up the others.

“Oppa, what are you doing so early in the morning in the kitchen?” I ask after laughing.

“I was planning on making breakfast for you but I couldn’t find the the right pan.” He says, embarrassed.

I let out a small laugh, “How sad. You were only going to make breakfast for me, but not for the rest of the guys?”

“Yeah, they can just make their own or starve. Anyways they ate a whole heap of food last night, so they should just skip breakfast.” He says.

I shake my head at him as I walk towards the right cupboard to get the right pan. Then I take out some ingredients from the fridge. Oppa tries to help me put my apron on me. I blush at his actions but he doesn’t see me because my back’s facing him.

He looks around, trying to find ways to help me cook, so I tell him to cut up some bacon.

I get on with my cooking as oppa hands me all the ingredients I need after cutting up the bacon. From time to time he would randomly hug me from behind, causing me to mess up on what I’m doing.

-

After laying out the different kinds of food and side dishes on the table, everyone starts to gather. We all take our seats and thank for the food.

After eating, we discuss about what we’re going to be doing for the rest of the day. Since there are a lot of trees around, we thought of going to hiking and playing by the lake nearby.

We all contribute to clean up the dining table and kitchen, then we head off to our different rooms to change and get ready to go out.

-

We’re walking in the woods and Him Chan starts singing. Then V and J-Hope join in, which causes laughter from everyone and we all join in. I walk in between oppa and Jung Gook, trying to listen to the both of them talk at the same time. After trying I eventually zone out, causing me to trip on a big rock, but luckily Jung Gook catches me on time.

We stay in that position for a while, staring at each other in the eyes as oppa awkwardly watches from the side. Then when he though it’s long enough (staring at each other), he pulls me away from Jung Gook. Jung Gook fakes a cough and walks with Zelo and Jong Up.

There’s suddenly an awkward silence between oppa and I, so I try to walk to my cousins but he lightly grabs my arm. I stop on my tracks and I look at him, confused.

“Why were you guys looking at each other weirdly earlier?” He asks.

“What do you mean?”

“The both of you were just standing there, or I should say, he was holding onto you for a while and you didn’t even move away. You said the feelings you had for him are long gone now…” He says, starting to feel disappointed thinking that I'm lying to him.

I scrunch my eyebrows together, “You think I still have feelings for him? Oppa, if I still like him then I would’ve had second thoughts of continuing to date you right now. Or if I still had feelings for him, I would’ve never accepted your confession.” I say, getting fed up with his jealousy.

“Just because I’ve liked him for a long time, it doesn’t mean those feelings won’t go away. You’re the one I chose, and if you’re going to feel upset because I didn’t move away from his arms within a time limit, then I’m sorry. Maybe I should reconsider having dating you…” And with that I walk away to my cousins.

“But I didn’t even -” He tries to explain.

-

We’re next to the lake and it looks really pretty with all the colorful flowers on the side and the picture perfect scenery. I sit a few meters away from the group, only because my anger hasn’t fully gone away.

I know I overreacted, but oppa shouldn’t be so paranoid about me being with Jung Gook and other guys. I only have him. How many times do I have to say it for him to believe?

I stare at the lake, deep in my thoughts when I suddenly feel someone sitting next to me. At first I thought it’s assistant Choi, just like last time I got angry and ran away, but it’s Yong Guk oppa. I look at him, but then I stare back at the lake.

He lets out a deep sigh and grabs a small pebble that he can skid in the water. He throws the pebble and it ,makes a plop noise, failing to skid but succeeding in making me laugh a little. He smiles a gummy smile and sighs in relief that he’s able to make me laugh.

“Princess… I’m sorry about earlier with Jung Gook… I know I can get clingy and really jealous at times, but I only want to show you that I truly care for you… And I don’t want to lose you to some other guy.” He confesses while looking at the ground.

I stay quiet. He looks at me, but I don’t make eye-contact.

“I know you can get clingy… But I always tell you that you’re the only one for me… Sometimes I feel you don’t trust me when I’m with other guys… Sometimes you make me think that I used to be a player when I was younger…” I feel bad…

“No no!… I never thought of you like that. You’re such a sweet and pure girl. That’s what I love about you, but at the same time it’s what I fear of… You can be so pure where at times it feels like anyone can take you just like that; I don’t want to lose you again.” He says.

-

The final night comes and for our MT trip and we’re all sitting around the campfire, singing songs and laughing and eating s’mores.

It was a meaningful MT trip. I had a lot of fun and this trip allowed me to get closer with oppa, fighting over small things and then making up after. I don’t like to keep grudges on anyone, so I quickly forgive them.

We continue to sing and chat until we ran out of firewood.

 

 

 

 


HIII!!!!! 

I'm very sorry for not updating regularly these days... I'm slowly starting to get writer's block, and I can't not updating with nothing in mind.... And I don't want to give you guys a crap chapter. Please continue to enjoy reading and comment!!!

Lol the random Woohyun gif haha He's beautiful~