Pull the trigger

Caught me at first sight

Tae Ah looks at Jung Gook with a poker face on. She seems to be agreeing with what he had just said. It’s true that Yong Guk should’ve quit that club, since it’ll seem like a distraction from her. But then again, she trusts him with his decision.

“If you’re thinking that he makes the right decisions, think again. The both of you have only been dating for a little while, so there’s no chance that the both of you have fully understood each other.” Jung Gook says, as if reading her mind.

“Tae Ah, don’t listen to him! He’s just playing with you, don’t listen to him!” Yong Guk shouts out.

“You’re just messing around. You don’t even know how we are. You didn’t even know I had feelings for you back in high school. How am I supposed to trust you on what you’re saying to me now?” She fires back at Jung Gook.

“Yeah, sure I didn’t know you liked me. But how was I supposed to know that? It was because you never made any sort of approach.” Jung Gook says.

“And you expected me to make an approach? What happened to the guys-having-to-court-girls thing?” She asks.

“What is this, a love quarrel? Don’t forget the situation we’re in right now Tae Ah.” Yong Guk shouts out, feeling jealous out of nowhere.

Tae Ah and Jung Gook stop their mini argument and return to the topic.

“Jung Gook, let my oppa go and we’ll talk this out. Don’t make him a part of this problem. It’s me that you want, not him.” She says, letting out a sigh of defeat.

“I’m not letting anyone go. He’s included in this problem now because he knows what we do and we don’t want to risk being reported to the police. But we do need to discuss something.” Jung Gook says, as he signals the guys to untie the ropes that restricted both Yong Guk and Tae Ah.

-

Both the captives had no plan on escaping, since Jung Gook and his ‘gang’ look like they won’t harm them any further (unlike earlier). Sure they had guns and gangster looks, but the time they all spent together along with BAP and Tae Ah’s cousins, they wouldn’t get themselves hurting what seems like family.

BTS, Yong Guk and Tae Ah sit around a broken table and they discuss of plans. Funny how this is meant to be angst, but instead they’re discussing business.

“Isn’t there another way of getting all your pay without ruining anyone’s companies?” Tae Ah asks.

“The boss needs to see that the company is ruined, and that’s when we can get our pay.” Rap Monster replies.

“What if, you pretend to let us go, since we weren’t doing anything to fight back. Then I get some of my employees that work with computers and they can create some kind of fake news report about Samsung becoming bankrupt and failing.” Tae Ah suggests.

“We can do that, I guess… But wouldn’t our boss notice? The both of you get let off easily, and then your business dies easily too. Don’t you think that’s a little suspicious?” He points out.

Suddenly, as if a light bulb has lit up on top of Jin’s head he speaks up, “Our boss is coming back later tonight to see if we’ve finished our job, why don’t we put on an act?” He suggests.

They all look at each other, and they all approve of the idea.

End narrator’s POV, and back to Tae Ah’s POV

Afternoon comes and right on time, BTS’s boss comes. I shiver from nervousness. I’m currently tied back down to my usual position on the floor and so is oppa.

Jimin opens the back passenger door and their boss steps out of the black, shiny car. He’s dressed in a fancy black suit, that’s perfectly fitted on. He looks really wealthy of a man.

Their boss walks towards me while he fixes his tie. Then he stops around two metres away from me and examines my current condition. Seriously, what’s wrong with this dude?

Then he signals Jung Gook to come to him and he obeys. The boss whispers something in his ear, then Jung Gook nods and heads towards me.

I look at him in bewilderment, but he looks back at me and mouths out that it’ll be ok and that plan will now take action. I somehow understand and sigh in relief.

I get startled when suddenly Jung Gook brings me up to my feet harshly, causing me to wince in pain. Jung Gook loosens his grip when he notices that he’s hurting me a little too much.

Jung Gook takes me over to the dried up river bank and keep me there. Then one of the other BTS members takes Yong Guk oppa and positions him metres, facing me.

The boss stands in the centre, between where oppa and I stand, and BTS joining in making a rough circle shape.

“Tae Ah-sshi, I believe that you own a small business and you are CEO of Samsung, am I right?” The boss asks, facing me.

“Yes, you are correct. But, who are you and why are you doing this?” I ask, trying to keep my calm.

“Oh! I’m sorry I haven’t properly introduced myself. My name is Hwang Ki Dong. I run this, well, you can say business. When I see certain success that’s what I see is not meant to be, I want it terminated.” He says.

“What do you mean ‘terminate’” I ask, confused.

“Well, what I mean is that, Samsung in Korea is now under control by a female. And, I don’t think that’s right. What Korea needs are males that run the country. We already have female leaders running most of the country, I don’t need one of the top electronics brand to be led by a female too.” The boss says, sounding angry at the fact.

“So, if you’re planning on ruing my company, why am I tied up here and not I my office trying to fix the problem that you’re meant to be causing?” I ask.

“I already tried. But it seemed that it only became as a minor problem for you. Without difficulty, you resolve it. I’ve tried many times by myself and I’ve failed countless times. So I called in my most trusted workers to finish the job for me. They couldn’t kill your business, so I’m getting them to kill you physically.” The man says.

I’m shocked. The fact that he says he’s going to kill me in such a straightforward way, it scares me.

Whang Ki Dong then orders, “Jung Gook, kill her now. Jimin, give him a gun.”

Jimin takes out his handgun and hands it over to Jung Gook. Jung Gook takes the gun and points it at me. He pauses and contemplates on whether to shoot or not. I swallow the lump that suddenly forms in my throat, as I patiently wait for him to shoot me already.

Jung Gook refuses to pull the trigger and remains in that position of pointing the gun towards me.

Hwang Ki Dong then becomes impatient and takes the gun from Jung Gook’s hand and points it at me.Yong Guk oppa shouts out in anger, telling the boss not to shoot, but he’s being held back by two of the BTS members.

Yong Gook oppa manages to escape from the guys’ hold and runs in front of Ki Dong just as he pulls the trigger, shooting Yong Guk oppa instead.

Oppa’s body lies still on the ground and everyone say not a single word. I’m in complete shock, and so is Hwang Ki Dong.

 

Oppa’s dead.

 

 

 

 


First, I would like to thank you for subscribing to my story... I have actually never thought of people subscribing and I'm really thankful towards you guys ^_______^

I'm sorry I haven't been updating in a consistent manner, but at least I found the time now to update~ and it's during my spare classes in school haha 

please comment and continue to enjoy~ opps I accidently killed BYG... Don't hate on me!