What's the news?

Caught me at first sight

I’ve slept really well last night, after my cousins troubled me from wanting to know what happened during the trip to Hawaii with Yong Guk oppa.

I walk out of my room and head to the bathroom to wash up. I take my time, since it’s only 5am. Now I don’t have to go to the café as early as before because we’ve hired extra chefs. Now in the café, I mostly supervise but I still bake and my cousins and I still make coffee and other things to help the business.

After I finish washing up I walk to the kitchen to make breakfast for the girls and me. I make a simple strawberry crepe for each of us. I eat my piece and I place Mae Ee and Je Si’s under a cover.

After washing my plate and brushing my teeth, I drive off to the café. In the car oppa calls me. It’s so early and he calls me.

“Princess, have you checked the news on the internet today?” he asks through the phone, sounding kind of panicked.

“No, why, what’s wrong?” I say.

“It’s about you and me. Where are you right now?”

“I’m in the car, driving to the shop.” I say kind of confused.

“When you get to the shop read the news on the internet ok? Then call me back and tell me what you think.” He says. Then he hangs up.

-

I get to the shop and I see five of my employees working. I greet them and I go into my office, and I take out my laptop from my bag. I open up to the internet and I immediately see my name. I click on it and I see negative comments written on it.

I read the article:

SAMSUNG CEO GOING LOW?

Almost a year back former Samsung CEO Mr Chang had chosen one of his students from his lecture class to take over his company. He chose to give it to a woman, named Kang Tae Ah, the very first female CEO in Korea.

For almost a year, Miss Kang Tae Ah has successfully managed the business and has everything under control. Many critics thought that she wouldn’t be able to handle the stress. They thought that she wasn’t able to adapt to the business world and reporters making fake rumours about her. But she proves everyone wrong.

Miss Tae Ah has completely ignored all the negative comments from Social Medias and online users. But is she able to ignore this?

A few days back Miss Kang Tae Ah was seen in Hawaii during the weekends with, which seemed like, was her boyfriend. They were seen having a blast, riding on jet skis and watching the sun set.

Many people knew who her boyfriend was. His name is Mr Bang Yong Guk. Apparently Mr Yong Guk works at a club, as a waiter that serves drinks.

Some say he used to be in an underground hip hop crew with the stage name Jepp Blackman.

Miss Tae Ah and Mr Yong Guk met one night when Miss Tae Ah wanted to have a drink. Many think that she got really drunk, that she flirted with Mr Yong Guk. And that became their start of their relationship.

With Miss Tae Ah owning a well-known company and Mr Yong Guk working as a club waiter, many commented that Miss Tae Ah has chosen such an average man to soon take over her position.

With Miss Tae Ah choosing Mr Yong Guk as her boyfriend, many owners of top companies that have sons are getting upset because their sons are not dating the first female CEO. But instead a low class man was able to capture the heart of our female CEO. Did Mr Yong Guk seduce Miss Tae Ah when she was drunk?

Miss Tae Ah, if you’re reading this, I suggest you find someone better and richer before your company gets trampled on by those men you rejected.

Written by: Lee Jin Woo

I don’t know what to say right now. How can they tell me that I need to break up with oppa? He’s done nothing wrong to deserve such negative comments. He has nothing to do with my company. Sure He’s just and average guy, but didn’t Mr Chang choose me, who also used to be and average girl? I don’t get people these days.

I decide to call oppa over to the shop to talk about the situation. While I wait for him to come, I surf through the web to see if there are any more articles about me and oppa. Every time I refresh the page, more and more articles come up, and soon enough there’s enough to cover the first 2-3 pages of the search engine.

Oppa arrives and he seems stressed out. I feel calm and relaxed about this because like they said, I always ignored their comments, and if there ever was a problem I had to face I would know how to solve it. I never really took notice of the media until now because it’s a problem about someone I love and care about.

“Oppa, are you ok?” I ask him as I hand him a glass of water.

“What did you think about the articles?” He nervously asks.

“I don’t really know to be honest. I think we should just ignore them.” I say, sitting back down on my chair. We’re in my office right now in the shop.

What about us being in a relationship? People think that it’s best for you to date a guy who also owns a company, so that you can help each other’s business.” He says.

“I’m not doing that.” I simply tell him.

“Do you really believe them when they say my company will be trampled on? For almost a year I’ve been doing really well managing my business. Don’t you think I’ve proven enough to be able to handle my own business?” I say, slightly feeling angry.

Oppa, trying to calm me down, comes over to where I’m sitting and kneels in front of me.

“Princess, I love you a lot and I don’t want you to lose anything that you’ve worked so hard for. I’m only trying to help you.” He says. I stay quiet.

He continues, hesitant to say. “I think you need to find another man to date for your company.”

I’m really shocked to what he just said. How can he say that to me? He says that he doesn’t want me to lose anything that I’ve worked hard for. I’ve also worked really hard to keep our relationship going and he tells me to find someone else.

I get really angry, so I stand up from my chair. Oppa also stands up, feeling shocked from my sudden action. I give him one last hurt look. Then I walk past him and out of the shop. And I drive off. I don’t know where I’m driving to, but I just go to where my heart tells me to go.

 

 

 

 


Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was feeling sick. I'm still sick and I ate an ise cream... whut O.o

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter~