Party again?

Caught me at first sight

The party ended pretty early, because the parents went all strict on us, saying we have work the next day. They were right but the party didn’t have to end so early.

Morning comes and my family, including Mae Ee and Je Si’s parents  are going back to Australia (I forgot to tell my family members – mum, dad, little bros and a little sis). I drive them to the airport and wait for them to leave. Now I don’t feel as sad, seeing them leave, or leaving them, because I know I’ll be seeing them soon.

After they leave to board their plane my cousins and I drive off separately, them heading off to the shop and me going to Samsung, where I do paper work.

-

I finish work and I drive off to pay Yong Guk a visit while he works, like I usually do every night. When I get there, he sees me and pouts as he comes closer. I question him and he starts whining.

“I didn’t get to spend time with you last night and it was your birthday. I planned the whole surprise party thing, but I didn’t plan on not spending it with you. Why did Him Chan have to drag me away just tfor me to see his ‘y’ dance moves?” he blabbers on. I roll my eyes at him and take a seat on the counter.

“Oppa, you were busy watching Him Chan oppa, and I had to talk to the guests that you invited. And you invited a lot of people, mostly from my building and I didn’t even know half of who was here. It also seemed like you were so caught up in dancing I think you forgot about me.” I retort back, slightly feeling upset.

-

Yong Guk oppa accompanies my back to my cousins and I’s apartment, and he stays for a while. Oppa actually whined from the club to the apartment, and now my two cousins join in.

“Tae Ah eonni, what kind of party was that? There were drinks but I couldn’t dance and have fun because parents were there.” Je Si says as she sits beside me on the living room couch. All four of us are currently seated in the living room, talking about my party last night.

“Don’t blame me. I didn’t even know I was going to have a party. Blame it on Yong Guk oppa.” I say, defending myself and pointing at oppa.

“We should have another party but this time, just us and BAP.” Mae Ee suggests.

Yong Guk oppa and Je Si agree. “Yeah, we should, but at a different club around here.” Yong Guk oppa says, as he takes out his phone to call BAP guys what’s going on tonight.

-

Yong Guk oppa goes back to his apartment to change into better clothes and to pick up the guys, while the girls and I also prepare and dress ourselves nicely for the night.

I want to waer a simple jean sleeveless button up with tight blue jeans and black heals, and my hair tied up in a loose messy bun. I also put on make up, since I don’t really like putting stuff on my face.

(Say, something like this)

But Je Si and Mae Ee tell me to go back and change into this, so I do.

Mae Ee and Je Si wear something more sophisticated and bold.  Like:

-

Oppa and the rest of BAP wait in front of our apartment building. Oppa sees me and his mouth opens slightly in amazement, so do the rest of the guys.

“You look beautiful… Just… wow.” He says in admiration. After all the compliments, we head off in different cars.

Everyone arrives at the club near our apartment and when we walk inside, it’s packed. It appears to be a lot worse than where Yong Guk oppa works; Guys and girls grinding on each other, ‘couples’ seeming like they’re consuming each other’s faces. I tell the guys that this place is to , so we drive to a different place.

After driving around, we find another club and it’s as busy as the previous one. But the difference with this club is that it wasn’t as ‘dirty’ as the one before. We sit at our own table and start ordering drinks after drinks.

BAP and the girls are dancing away on the dance floor, while I sit on our table watching them having fun since I’m not the dancing type of person. I see Yong Guk dancing away, looking extremely good-looking in his suit.

 Oppa sees me alone and joins me.

“Princess, why aren’t you dancing with your cousins or the guys? Actually, I don’t want you to dance with the guys, but why aren’t you dancing with your cousins?” he asks as he takes a drink from his cup.

“I don’t like to dance. You guys should get the party you wanted so I just chose to come.” I simply say as I lean back on my chair.

“Come, I’ll teach you how to dance.” He says, pulling me onto the dance floor where my cousins and BAP are huddled together.

Yong Guk oppa makes me face him, and puts his hands on my waist. He then tells me to sway my hips from side to side.  I do it but then I stop, shake my head and walk back to the table where we were sitting on. Oppa follows behind and instead of joining the guys dance and have fun, he sits with me, accompanying me.

-

After a while of watching them drink and dance, I need to go toilet. I tell Yong Guk oppa that I need to go. Ha says that he should wait for me outside the toilet since mischievous drunk guys roam around that area, but I tell him I’m fine going by myself.

I’m in the toilet and I’m fixing up my make-up and whatever. I walk out and suddenly someone grabs my arm and pulls me away. I reach to the back of the building and before I can even react, I black out. I didn’t even see who took me and what was happening.

 

 

 

 


Meheheheh... did you think it was going to be a fun party? You thought wrong~

GAAHHHH YONG GUK IN A SUIT! I CAN'T!