Spending it only with you

Caught me at first sight

It’s a week before Yong Guk oppa’s birthday, and I’ve planned what we’re going to do.

Yong Guk’s POV

Tae Ah’s arm is now fully recovered and I’m happy for her. During the month and a half, I’ve been by her side, helping her in things she couldn’t properly do. I’m actually a little happy she broke her arm because it allowed me to spend more time with her. Sure I was broken when she broke it, but I got to use it as an excuse to spend more time with her.

It’s 10:30pm and my shift is almost over. Tae ah said that she’s not coming here tonight. I feel sad, did she not want to come over because I was with her all month? Oh well…

I drive back home, change into more comfortable clothes and lazily lie on the couch. My phone suddenly rings, I answer it and it’s Tae Ah. I become more active as I hear her voice.

“Oppa are you busy right now?” she asks through the phone.

“No, I just finished work. I’m bored, can you come over?” I playfully ask. I imagine her rolling her eyes and I laugh.

“No. Tomorrow, bring a luggage with clothes good for two three days. Don’t forget to bring your password, camera and swimming clothes. I’ll meet you in front of your apartment building at 8am sharp. Don’t be late~” and with that she hangs up.

Why do I need to bring clothes and my passport? Are we going somewhere?

I do as my princess says and I prepare tonight, ready for what’s to come tomorrow.

End Yong Guk’s POV

-

It’s 8am and oppa comes out right on time. He approaches me with a confused face.

“Where are we going” he asks.

“Secret~ Now get in the car or we’ll be late.” I say pushing him towards the car, and we drive off.

Throughout the whole trip to the airport, oppa bugs me about where we’re going, but I don’t budge.

We arrive at the airport, and I’ve got to say, we look pretty good in what we’re wearing. Like kpop idols, airport fashion. It’s cold out so we’re wearing thick coats.

“Babe, it’s still really cold, why did you tell me to bring swimming clothes? Are we going to somewhere hot?” oppa asks, getting more and more curious.

“Oppa, you’ll know when we get there.” I say for the last time, as we’re at the counter getting our plane tickets.

“Or I’ll know now. We’re going to Hawaii?” He finally found out where we’re going. I sigh in defeat.

“Yes, we’re going to Hawaii. Surprise~” I say.

(haha I've been trying to find a gif like this XD Thank you to the owner of this gif! ^____^)

We walk towards the plane and oppa is skipping like a kid. He stops skipping and while with holding his luggage with one hand, he holds my hand with the other. A smile forms on my face, because of his childishness and for being so adorable.

In the plane, it takes 9 hours to fly from here to Hawaii, so it’s going to be a long flight. Before the plane departed, we take selfies and call BAP and my cousins goodbye, because I didn’t tell them of my plans.

-

Nine hours later we arrive in Hawaii. Oppa and I are so drained from being in such uncomfortable positions. I could’ve bought business class tickets, but I kept forgetting how bad economics class is. There was this baby next to us that kept crying.

It’s currently 10pm in Honolulu and we head straight to our hotel after getting our luggage. When we reach to the hotel, I booked two rooms because we’re going sleep separately but we’re so tired. So after lazily washing up we both slump onto one bed, not even knowing that we’re cuddling.

-

Morning comes and my eyes flutter open. As I open my eyes, I notice oppa so close to my face. My eyes widen at the close distance. Our faces are so close, our nose are almost touching. I can’t move back because he’s got his arms around my waist, and if I move he might wake up and… and… Oh my goodness Tae Ah, what are you thinking!

I bury my face into his chest, causing him to wake up from the sudden movement. When ne notices it’s me, a smile forms on his face. He hugs me tighter, making me stuck in his positions. I try to escape from his bear hug, but I struggle.

“Angggg oppa, I can’t breathe!” I say, trying to act cute.

“Did you just act cute on me????” he says, getting all hyped up, a big gummy smile forming.

I try my very best to get out of his bear hug, but I end up being on top him. My face turns red, and so does his so we stop this game we’re playing.

As I get off the bed I tell him the plan for today.

“Oppa, quickly change. We’re going to have breakfast out today.” I say, as I get off the bed and walk towards the bathroom.

After the both of us finish getting ourselves ready, we head out of the hotel building.

-

We reach this five-star buffet, and we sit on a table for two. We sit beside the glass railing with the beautiful view of the sea. We grab a plate and fill it up with different kinds of food.

After we finish our food, we have a drink of coffee while laughing and chatting away. While I’m taking a sip of my coffee, oppa asks me a question.

“Princess, I’ve only noticed until now, but, we’ve never actually kissed.”

And with that I accidently spit my coffee on his face. People around us look at us with weird expressions, and I feel embarrassed. A waiter comes to us with napkins and I try to wipe off most of the coffee off of his face. After that he continues with his question.

“As I was saying, we’ve been dating for almost a year and we haven’t kissed. Do you not like me or?” he says, feeling a little sad.

“No! I like you a lot oppa… It’s just… umm… Do you want me to get you another cup of coffee?” I ask, trying to avoid the question.

“Princess, you’re avoiding the question.” He says.

“No, I’m not.” I lied.

“Yeah you are. You just avoided by wanting to get another cup of coffee.”

“But do you want some?” I look at the time on my watch, “oppa we have to get going. I have other plans for us today.” I say as I stand up from my seat. Yong Guk oppa drops the topic and follows me out of the restaurant.

 

 

 

 


Sorry if there are gammatical errors