I don’t even care anymore

Caught me at first sight

After the water theme park, BTS (what Jung Gook’s group is called), oppa and I go our separate ways. I drive back home to complete some paper works I was supposed to finish for Samsung.

I had a lot of fun today, though the guys ruined the moment between oppa and I, I’m still happy. They made the day for me happy, since for the past few months had been really stressful and quick.

-

A few weeks pass by and the new smart phones are selling really well. We have to keep restocking in many shops. Both the company and customers are satisfied with our new product and hope that there won’t be any complaints later on in the future.

I’m working in my office in the company building and it’s pretty busy, people answering ringing phones with consumers wanting to buy more. Then I’m calling manufacturers if there are more, but it takes them quite a while to make a phone each.

For me, I see this as going well since companies like this are supposed to be busy, making other people happy with the service and products provided to them. I worry though that people will start to become impatient, but I have very intelligent employees that will fix that problem.

-

I’m still working and it’s currently 12:30am. My mobile rings and it’s Jung Gook. I thought it was oppa but I guess he’s still working. I answer the phone.

“Hey Jung Gook, what’s up?” I say on the phone.

“Are you still working?” He asks.

“Yeah, why?”

“Do you want to eat out tonight after you finish work? I figured you might’ve been too busy to eat dinner right?” He suggests.

“I don’t think I can, I’m going off to meet oppa while he’s working.” I say, feeling kind of bad for rejecting his invitation.

There’s silence on the other side of the phone for a few seconds, but the he speaks.

“Is it ok if I join you? I’m already out of the house and I don’t really feel like going home yet.”

“Sure… Why not? I mean, there's no harm in letting you come right?” I ask indirectly.

-

After talking to Jung Gook over the phone and completing the rest of my work, I head outside to where I parked my car. I get to the main entrance of the building and I notice Jung Gook standing outside with a hoodie over his head. I walk towards him with a confused expression.

“Why are you here? I thought we were supposed to meet at the club?” I ask.

“I umm… I took the bus here… And I don’t know the way…”

“Oh… Well, ok then… Come ride with me and we’ll go together.” I say, leading him to the car and wondering why he took the bus instead of using his car.

We get into my car and I drive out of the parking lot.

“Why didn’t you take your car with you? Is there something wrong with it?” I ask him.

“Uhhh… No… Ji Min Hyung had to use it, so I lent it to him.” He says, while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

I nod in understanding as I continue to drive towards the direction of where oppa works. If you haven’t noticed, I don’t really call oppa’s work place as a club because it sounds weird. Like when I say ‘do you want to go club with me, oppa works there.’

-

We arrive in front of the building with Jung Gook. When we enter, we're greeted by the strong scent of alcohol, cigarette and loud music. At least it’s not busy, and Yong Guk oppa isn’t working as much.

I walk towards him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey oppa, I came to visit. Jung Gook wanted to come as well, so I let him.” I tell him.

Oppa’s smile slowly disappears as he sees Jung Gook standing a little behind me. I look at the both of them and I think *Here we go again with the guy thing. I thought they’re close now…*

I place my hand on his arm, signalling him not to worry, but he continues to look at Jung Gook with laser eyes. Jung Gook also looks at him, but with an oblivious look.

We sit at a table and oppa serves us drinks, also he sits with us, or to be more precise he sits between Jung Gook and I. I laugh at him and he give me that ‘haha very funny’ look.

Jung Gook doesn’t understand what’s going on, so he looks at the both of us with confused eyes.

“So, what are you doing here?” Yong Guk oppa asks Jung Gook.

“I was out of the house, and I didn’t feel like going back home. So I wanted to meet up with Tae Ah.” Jung Gook simply replies.

Yong Guk doesn’t back down with questions and continues to grow suspicious of him.

“Why’d you want to meet her?” oppa asks.

“I told you I was bored.”

“Why didn’t you call up your friends or something?” asking another question.

“Look, I don’t know wha - ” Jung Gook says, but I interfere.

“Guys enough with the questions and answers please. Play nice. I don’t even know why you’re both acting like this towards each other.” I say, getting annoyed from their childishness.

Both the boys quiet down and drink their beverages. I sigh in victory as I drink too.

I try to loosen up the tight atmosphere between the both of them, by asking random questions about their day. But they only continue on with their staring game. They keep glaring at each other, like fighting, but with their eyes. I don’t know, but I don’t think they notice me talking anymore.

I don’t know what to do between these two guys, but I’m going home.

I stand up from my seat and the boys break the staring contest and the both of them look at me at the same time. I roll my eyes at them as I walk to the exit.

They both look at each other then they stand up from their seats in sync to follow behind me, confused as to why I’m suddenly leaving.

“Princess, where are you going?” Oppa asks.

“Home. Where else do you think? It’s already 1 in the morning and I have to wake up early later.” I say, feeling cranky.

“Tae Ah, remember I don’t have my car?” Jung Gook reminds me.

“Go ride with oppa. I’m too tired to take you home. I’m sorry.” I say as I bid them both goodbye and give Yong Guk oppa kiss on the cheek.

Let these boys get along by themselves. I don’t care whether they fight or whatever, it’s their problem not mine.

 

 

 

 


whoooooosh~~ lazy chapter right here haha...

I'm trying to make the story go longer but I can't seem to find other problems to add on... I think this story is only going to have 30+ chapters... idk anymore... *sighs*

I just want to thank all my readers for reading this far through my fanfic

Seeing you all like my story gives me energy to write it up! haha ^_________^ I love you all <3 <3 <3