Welcome to Korea!

Caught me at first sight

(I'm going to make this Tae Ah's POV, unless the other characters need to show their POV.)

 

Finally, this day has arrived. Mae Ee, Je Si and I, after three or so years of hard work we are able to start building our café. Right now we’re in the airport saying our goodbyes to our parents. They seem like they don’t want to let us go because they keep hugging us and asking if we forgot to bring anything with us back at home and if we should go back and forget the idea of going. Five years ago we asked them if we could run business in Korea and they easily said yes, but now they can’t let us go. Maybe they thought our idea was all a joke, but here we are proving them wrong.

“Final call for flight ZY4927 from Melbourne to Seoul, Korea, we are now boarding the plane. Please bring have your passport and boarding pass ready in front of the plane entrance, thank you.”

-

“Wahhh~ we’re really here now! Teen Top here I come! L.joe, wait for me~” exclaimed Je Si while she stretched her arms out from sitting in such an uncomfortable position in the plane for almost 11 hours. Honestly speaking it was really tiresome sitting in that plane, and the food was terrible too! I mean, why would you serve such soggy carrots! Anyways we were waiting in the taxi area when it starts raining. Great.

During the one or two hours of driving from Incheon airport to our apartment in Seoul, I was getting more and more excited to start building our café. But first we needed to fix our belongings into our apartment, get to know the area better, buy grocery, then talk to the owners of the place we were buying off from and so forth. So much work to do! And I was slightly feeling stressed and on top of that I was feeling really tired.

Many people wondered why my cousins and I decided to suddenly make our own business. Well, it was because we wanted to prove our parents and others around us that we could be more independent and were not like those young adults who only stayed in their parents’ house living for free. I used to be very shy and quiet and my parents hardly let me out with my friends because I wouldn’t be able to take care of myself. But I took initiative and pushed myself to become more confident. Mae Ee just thought that the idea was good, while on the other hand Je Si thought running a café in Korea would be awesome and adventurous. 

When we arrived in our apartment I was really surprised of what our parents decided to buy for us to live in. I know I said that I didn’t want to live with my parents always providing for me but they insisted on buying a place for us live since we won’t be living with them anymore. The apartment had two levels; the first floor had the living room, kitchen, main bathroom and laundry while the second floor had three bedrooms and another bathroom. The place was really spacious, it had a light creamy colour on the walls and the couch in the living room was really comfy to sit on.

The three of us finished unpacking our luggage and it was only 3pm, now we only needed to buy groceries and later call the building owners to set a time for meeting. 

 

 

 

 


WOOHOO!!! First chapter posted! 

I hope you guys liked it~ It's pretty boring but I didn't want to rush anything.

note: I don't think I can make regular updates since I've so much homework to do... sorry... but keep looking forward to my chapters~