Passion

I Just Want to Love You

A/N: WARNING! in chapter, skip if you are uncomfortable or underaged!

 

 

While the trouble in Seoul was brewing, Yong Guk and Yoon-eun were enjoying themselves in the kitchen of their home in France.

“Yong Guk, you sure this will taste nice?” Yoon-eun swallowed her saliva nervously and asked. She was worried about the food Yong Guk was experimenting with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Flashback -

After Yoon-eun had said that she was willing to give Yong Guk a second chance, Yong Guk was really happy. He hugged her and the both just remained that way for at least ten minutes or so before Yong Guk’s stomach growled loudly. Yoon-eun laughed loudly and pushed Yong Guk away.

Yong Guk was so embarrassed that his face flushed crimson red and he just sat on the floor and rubbed the back of his neck. Yoon-eun took the first-aid box from the floor and went to keep it safely in the bedroom.

Then she walked out and grabbed Yong Guk’s hand to pull him up from the floor. Yong Guk looked at her curiously when he felt her pull. “What are you doing?” Yong Guk asked curiously.

“Bringing you out to buy ingredients to cook? You don’t expect food to come just like this right?” Yoon-eun rolled her eyes and said.

Yong Guk smiled at her cute reaction and stood up. He dropped a kiss on her cheek and immediately pulled her towards the door. Yoon-eun blushed slightly after Yong Guk gave her the kiss. Bending her head, she quietly followed Yong Guk out of their house to the stores.

After they got out of the house, Yong Guk stood still and brought Yoon-eun beside him. While Yoon-eun was still thinking what he was doing, he hugged her waist and with a smile on his face he guided her to the supermarket which they used to frequent in the past.

Walking by his side, Yoon-eun couldn’t help smiling at his side profile. She really liked this feeling of being near him and being able to inhale his scent.

After they got the things that they needed from the supermarket, they made their way home and prepared their dinner for the night.

- End of Flashback -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yong Guk leaned forward excitedly with a gleam in his eyes, he was very proud with his cooking and he was really sure that Yoon-eun will love it.

Yoon-eun looked at the spread in front of her and swallowed. Her chopsticks were still in her hands but she doesn’t know if she should risk her life and try the food that he had cooked.

“Why aren’t you eating yet? Can’t decide what to start first? Try this black sesame chicken first, this is my best dish. Even Youngjae and Daehyun love it so much that they keep bugging me to cook it but I just won’t bother,” Yong Guk said happily and took a small piece for Yoon-eun to try.

Yoon-eun stared at the piece of meat Yong Guk was holding out in front of her and thought silently to herself, “Park Yoon-eun, just be brave. Open your mouth and eat it up, the most you will just end up in the hospital for a night.”

Yoon-eun leaned forward and ate up the piece of meat from Yong Guk’s chopsticks. She closed her eyes and prepared for doom but unexpectedly the food tasted well. She opened her eyes and tried another dish. Like before, it tasted delicious and it made her want more of it.

Unknowingly she had already emptied the plates which held the food. When Yong Guk saw this he chuckled.

“What’s so funny?” Yoon-eun asked. Consciously she touched the corner of to see if there was any dirt or leftovers on which made Yong Guk laughed.

Yong Guk took her hand which she was used to clean and brought it to his lips for a kiss. “There is nothing there. I was just feeling happy that you finished all the food despite doubting about it at first.”

Yoon-eun blushed when she heard what he had said. She felt bad for doubting his cooking skills just now. Yoon-eun took her hand back from Yong Guk’s clutches and stood up to clear their empty plates and bowls.

When Yong Guk saw this, he immediately stood up and offered his help but Yoon-eun stopped him. “I’ll do it. You have already helped by cooking our dinner now let me do the dishes. Why don’t you go take a shower first?” Yoon-eun smiled at him and took the plates that she had stacked up to the sink.

Seeing Yoon-eun’s smile, Yong Guk smiled too. He picked up the remaining bowls and plates to bring it to the sink for Yoon-eun to wash. Just before he left the kitchen to go have his shower like what Yoon-eun had suggested, he popped his head in front of her face and gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

After he managed to get what he wanted, Yong Guk immediately ran out of the kitchen. Yoon-eun, on the other hand was a bit stunned with what had just happened. A moment later, Yoon-eun raised her right hand and pressed it lightly on her lips. A smile formed on her lips. Humming a happy tune, she continued washing the dirty dishes.

After she finished washing the dishes, she wiped her hands on with a towel and walked into the bedroom to get a shower. When Yoon-eun stepped into the bedroom, Yong Guk walked out of the bathroom dressed in a pair of khaki pants and a white body-fitting tee-shirt. In his hands, he held a towel to dry his hair which was still wet.

“You are done? That’s fast,” Yong Guk said. With the towel still in his hands, Yong Guk sat at the end of the bed. “Baby, can you help me to dry my hair? You know how I always can’t seem to dry it.”

Yoon-eun stared at his muscular back for a moment before she climbed on the bed and took the towel from his hands. Slowly and gently she moved the towel until Yong Guk’s hair was dried.

After drying his hair, Yoon-eun climbed down from the bed. When she walked past Yong Guk’s side, he suddenly took her hand and pulled her towards him.

Naturally, Yoon-eun fell into his arms and he used the opportunity to plant a kiss on her lips.

After minutes of kissing, Yong Guk let go of her and whispered softly against her lips, “Thank you.”

Yoon-eun blushed and pulled away from him. She walked to the closet, took out her nightwear and immediately disappeared into the bathroom. Yong Guk smiled at her shyness and walked out of the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yoon-eun walked out of the bathroom with a towel in hand to dry her hair, she did not see Yong Guk sitting on the bed like where she left him. With a disappointed look, she sat down in front of the dressing table and started applying moisturizer on her face.

“What’s with that look? Feeling sad that I wasn’t around?” Yong Guk’s voice rang out from a corner of the room.

Yoon-eun turned to the source of the voice immediately and saw Yong Guk sitting in the armchair at the corner of the room with a book in his hands. “Who said that I was feeling sad? I am more than happy that you are not around,” Yoon-eun said stubbornly.

Yong Guk chuckled and sat the book down on the armchair as he got up from it. He stood behind Yoon-eun and took the towel which was around her shoulders. He dried Yoon-eun’s hair like how she helped him earlier.

Through the mirror, Yoon-eun could see Yong Guk smiling as he tried to dry her hair. Soon, Yoon-eun was infected by his smile.

“What’s the smile for?” Yong Guk asked as he talked to her reflection.

“Why are you smiling then?” Yoon-eun asked.

Yong Guk chuckled at her question, threw the towel he had on hand onto the bed and turned her around to face him.

“I’m smiling because I remember of the good old days where we would help to dry each other’s hair after we had our shower. Yoon-eun, I’m really thankful that you are willing to give me a second chance to work on our relationship. I promise that this time I will not make anymore mistakes,” Yong Guk said as he rubbed both of Yoon-eun’s arms. “I promise to talk to my dad once we get back to Seoul. I don’t want to spend another moment away from you or Jae Hwan anymore. The both of you are and will be the most important in my life from now onwards,” Yong Guk continued softly and gently wiped away the tears that was already flowing down Yoon-eun’s cheeks.

However Yoon-eun’s tears were flowing much faster than Yong Guk could clean it away. He sighed and hugged her close to himself. He patted her back gently as if telling her that everything is alright and he would be there for her.

Sniffing her nose, Yoon-eun wiped the last of her tears on Yong Guk’s shirt then looked up at him. Yong Guk smiled at her; he still loved her even though her nose and eyes were all red from all the crying. Suddenly Yoon-eun did something which surprised him.

She pressed her lips onto Yong Guk’s and shut her eyes tightly. She doesn’t know why she did that. She just felt that it was the right thing to do. When she didn’t get any response from Yong Guk, she gently pushed Yong Guk away and tried to break free. However she only managed to pull a small distance between them before Yong Guk closed the gap again.

Yoon-eun’s eyes shot wide open and looked at Yong Guk, she saw the twinkling look in his eyes and she smiled. She closed her eyes once again as the kiss changed from a slow one to a passionate one.

Yong Guk held her closer to him and Yoon-eun felt herself dangling in the air as Yong Guk lifted her off the ground. Slowly Yong Guk’s feet started moving. He turned them around so that he was able to see where he was walking. He slowly shifted his steps and when they reached the end of the bed, he sat Yoon-eun back down on the ground.

Yong Guk took half a step back and looked at Yoon-eun who was breathing hard from the kiss that they just shared. Yong Guk smiled when he saw this. He caressed her cheeks with his hands and Yoon-eun gave him a small smile.

Yong Guk dropped another feathery light kiss on her lips and said, “Stop seducing me. I don’t want to get kicked out of the room before I even get the chance to lie on the bed.” Yoon-eun laughed after hearing what Yong Guk had said.

“What makes you think that you are going to get to sleep here tonight?” Yoon-eun asked.

Yong Guk smirked and said seductively in a low tone, “Let’s see.” As soon as his last words ended, his lips landed on Yoon-eun’s. Without giving her any chance to reject, he immediately deepened it and Yoon-eun didn’t get any chance to push him away.

Slowly, Yong Guk pushed Yoon-eun onto the bed. Yoon-eun felt the soft mattress under her but she didn’t want to leave Yong Guk’s warm lips. She held onto him tighter and pulled him closer to her. Just when she was enjoying the little moment of closeness and trying to give him a stronger kiss, Yong Guk pulled away again.

He stood up and smiled at Yoon-eun who was still lying on the bed. He took the neatly folded blanket at the end of the bed and covered it over Yoon-eun’s body. Leaning down, he kissed her forehead and brushed away the stray hair from her eyes.

“Good night, my dear. Have a sweet dream and think about me,” Yong Guk said softly. He kissed her forehead once again and stood up straight.

Yoon-eun didn’t know what trick Yong Guk was trying to play so she kept quiet and looked at Yong Guk. However, Yong Guk did not continue teasing her. Instead he took the book from the armchair and walked towards the bedroom door. When Yoon-eun saw this she immediately called out, “Where are you going?”

Yong Guk looked at her and smiled, “Going to bed? It’s late and both of us are tired after the day’s activities. Good night,” Yong Guk extended his hand and wanted to switch off the lights for her.

“You are not going to sleep here?”

Yong Guk was stunned when he heard that. His hand was hung in mid-air. He thought that he had heard that question wrongly. He looked at Yoon-eun who was already hiding her face into the blanket. “Are you sure?” Yong Guk asked slowly.

Yoon-eun didn’t reply him, instead she slide further into the blanket so that her face will be buried in it. She doesn’t know what made her asked the question but she was really hoping that he would stay with her.

Yong Guk did not get an answer from Yoon-eun but he sort of knew what she was thinking. He switched off the light, then closed the bedroom door. When Yoon-eun heard the closing of the door, she pulled the blanket away from her head. She can’t believe that after she had asked him to stay he walked out of the room.

“Stupid Yong Guk,” Yoon-eun scolded softly.

“Don’t scold me behind my back baby.” Yoon-eun was shocked when she heard his voice. She turned around and saw that Yong Guk was already lying on the bed beside her with a smile on his face.

“Why are you here? I thought you have gone to bed?” Yoon-eun acted angry and asked.

Yong Guk laughed after hearing her tone; he moved closer to her and hugged her, “How can I go to bed without having my baby in my arms? Do you know how difficult it was for me for the last two nights? I have to sleep on the cold floor and hugged the blanket tightly imagining that I have you to warm my cold night.”

Yoon-eun softened after hearing what he had said but she still acted to be angry with him, “To you, I’m just your blanket? If that’s the case, you can continue hugging your blanket tonight.” Yoon-eun pushed Yong Guk away but Yong Guk kept his hands locked behind Yoon-eun’s back.

“No way am I going to sleep on the cold and hard floor again. From now until we get back I’m staying here with you every night. This time you won’t be able to get rid of me so easily.”

Yoon-eun grinned after hearing what Yong Guk had said. She leaned forward and pressed her nose against his. With their mouth just millimeters away, she whispered, “Make sure you fulfill what you have said.” Yong Guk smiled at her sentence and kissed her firmly.

Yoon-eun closed her eyes as she enjoyed the kiss that Yong Guk was giving her. She too hoped in her heart that Yong Guk will be able to fulfill that because she really wanted to stay in his arms all night and enjoy the warmth that he was and had been giving her.

Their kiss deepened and Yong Guk could feel that he was starting to lose control. His hands were no longer just behind Yoon-eun’s back. Instead he was moving southwards to her . He pulled apart so that he could take in some fresh air to clear his mind. However when he saw Yoon-eun’s face, he lost it again. He kissed her again and he felt that he could no longer control his hands.

Yoon-eun could feel herself losing control too. She didn’t want to be away from Yong Guk’s warm body and tempting lips. She cuddled closer to Yong Guk and hugged him tightly.

“Baby, if this continues further I’m really going to lose control,” Yong Guk said as he tried to catch his breathe after the breath-taking kisses that they had shared.

Yoon-eun giggled, “If you are really going to lose control you wouldn’t have stopped to talk to me now.” Yong Guk growled and gave her another round of passionate kisses. Yoon-eun smiled between the kisses and held onto him tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N: Rated]

Yong Guk kissed the skin which he had exposed; he nibbled the nape of her neck and shifted down to her collarbone. Yoon-eun’s fingernails dug onto Yong Guk’s back, she bit her lower lip lightly to avoid out in pleasure.

Yong Guk kissed her lips and used his right hand to release Yoon-eun’s lower lip from being tortured by her teeth. “Baby, don’t torture these lovely lips,” Yong Guk said and moved down to kiss her chin.

Yoon-eun couldn’t reply him, she kept shut but Yong Guk was not going to let her off that easily. He hardly on her and indeed Yoon-eun lost it. She moaned loudly and arched her back towards Yong Guk. Yong Guk smiled as he worked on the other side as he allowed Yoon-eun to continue screaming for him.

After he was done, he kissed his way up and kissed her lips again. Yoon-eun took the chance to be naughty and used her toes to trail up Yong Guk’s feet. She slide past his feet, his lower leg and was slowly shifting up to the back of his thighs.

Yong Guk used his hand and stopped Yoon-eun from advancing further. “Are you trying to drive me crazy?” Yong Guk asked with his puppy eyes looking at Yoon-eun. Yoon-eun giggled at this and pinched his nose, “You were the one who was making me crazy in the first place.”

He laughed out loudly and gently bit her fore finger which was outlining his lips. “Let’s continue then and see who can last longer.” Yong Guk smirked and he started kissing her body again. This time he went down further then where he had ventured previously. He kissed her stomach, her belly button and continued down.

Suddenly Yong Guk stopped and climbed up the bed again to face Yoon-eun. “Baby, I don’t think I can continue this anymore. Let’s continue the game the next time,” Yong Guk said and kissed her lips passionately again.

Yoon-eun felt Yong Guk entering her bit by bit, she wanted to moan but Yong Guk had eaten up all of it with his kisses. Something struck Yoon-eun and she pushed Yong Guk away. It took her quite a while because Yong Guk didn’t want to leave her lips. “Wait!” Yoon-eun screamed.

Yong Guk looked at her with a part of him still in her, he groaned and rubbed his nose against Yoon-eun’s neck, “Baby, please don’t tell me now that you want me to stop. If that’s the case, you can kill me immediately.”

Yoon-eun smiled and rubbed Yong Guk’s head with her right hand, “I don’t intend to do so. I just want you to take protection. It’s not my safe period and you know I’m never on the pill.”

Yong Guk looked up and smiled at her, “I thought that you didn’t want me to continue.” Yoon-eun smiled and shook her head, “I’m not that cruel but if you don’t get the protection then I have no choice but to kill your mood then.”

Yong Guk laughed and kissed her nose, “Baby, I didn’t bring any with me. I didn’t know that you and I would be doing this so I wasn’t prepared.”

Yoon-eun pouted her lips and said, “Well, then I guess I have to disappoint you and tell you to go take a cold shower in this winter night.”

Yong Guk laughed and kissed her nose again, “You don’t have to disappoint me and I don’t have to go take a cold shower.” Yoon-eun looked at him with her big round eyes as if she was asking him for the reason. “I won’t mind if you get pregnant after this session of love-making. Jae Hwan is already five and I think this is a good time to get a sibling for him. Besides I really want to have the chance to see you giving birth to our child. I have already missed the chance for Jae Hwan so I want to have a second chance to experience it.”

Yoon-eun was teary-eyed after hearing what Yong Guk said, she pulled him closer and just before kissing him on the lips, she said, “I love you.”

Yong Guk smiled and he got back the feel that he was building in him just before Yoon-eun had stopped him.

That night was the coldest winter day in France but for the both of them it was the warmest.