Lunch

I Just Want to Love You

When Yoon-eun walked into the coffee house opposite the office, she immediately spotted Himchan who was sitting at a table near the glass window. She smiled at him and walked over to join him.

“Don’t you think it isn’t nice to leave the office at exactly 12pm for lunch?” Yoon-eun asked jokingly as she sat down on the chair opposite Himchan.

“How can I be late when I have a lunch date with a beauty?” Himchan flashed his sunshine smile at her and said.

Yoon-eun laughed as she took the menu from the waiter and ordered a coffee. When the waiter was about to turn and leave, Himchan stopped him and changed her order to a glass of fruit juice.  The waiter smiled and walked away with the order.

Yoon-eun questioned Himchan, “Hey, why did you change my drink? It’s rude to change people’s order in front of them.”

Himchan laughed again, “I’m doing it for your own good. Don’t you think it’s a bit too late for any more caffeine?”

Yoon-eun stuck out her tongue at Himchan, “I can’t help it. I have been drinking coffee since I was 16 and I sort of got addicted to it. If I don’t have the intake I just don’t feel right.”

Himchan chuckled, “Well, then change from today onwards. Just one cup a day and if you drink more than that you will get punished by me.”

“Punished? How?” Yoon-eun asked curiously when she heard what Himchan had said.

Himchan placed his hand to his chin and thought hard, “Erm… I don’t know yet. Maybe spank your ?”

“Haha… you will never have the chance,” Yoon-eun said and stuck her tongue at him again.

The both of them had a lot of fun chatting and they did not notice the man who was standing at the office building opposite, staring at them. The man looked really angry at the sight and his fists were already balled up. He looked like he was about to explode on the spot. Luckily two other males turned up beside him before he could do anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entrance of Bang. Corp

When Youngjae and Daehyun walked out of the company, they saw Yong Guk standing at the entrance staring at the coffee house opposite with his fists balled up. When they followed his stare, at the both of them sighed in unison.

“Yong Guk really got it bad this time. I have never seen him like this in my life. Today is only their second encounter and now he looks like a jealous husband who had caught his wife with another man,” Youngjae said to Daehyun who was standing beside him.

Daehyun looked at Youngjae and said, “You want to check on him? I think it will be good to put this matter to a rest before Uncle Bang hears of it. I won’t want to imagine his reaction if he knows that Yong Guk has fallen for one of the staff.”

Youngjae sighed again and looked at Daehyun, “I know. But do you think he’ll listen? He’s as stubborn as a bull and you know it too.”

Daehyun nodded his head, “Well, we’ll see how. Let’s have lunch first. I’m starving.” With that, he walked towards Yong Guk and tapped his shoulder.

“Hey bro, let’s go for lunch. I’m hungry,” Daehyun said to Yong Guk.

Yong Guk looked at Daehyun and smiled, “Sure. Let’s go to the coffee house opposite. Their food looks tempting.” After that he started to cross the road to the coffee house where Yoon-eun and Himchan were.

“Oh man,” Daehyun looked at Yong Guk and slapped his hand on his forehead. By then, Youngjae was already beside Daehyun and was shaking his head.

“Do you really think he’ll listen?” Youngjae asked and the man just looked at Yong Guk who had already entered the coffee house.

Both of them looked down, shook their heads and followed after Yong Guk..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coffee House, opposite Bang. Corp

The wind chime hanging on the door rang as it was opened by a man dressed in suit. A waiter welcomed him and wanted to show him to a table but he put up his hand and walked over to the couple who was sitting by the window and was having a nice chat.

“Hi, it’s such a coincidence to see you here, Miss Park,” Yong Guk said to the lady who was laughing at a joke her partner had said.

Yoon-eun looked up at the man standing by the table and immediately stood up when she saw who it was.

“Hi, Mr. Bang, I didn’t expect to see you here.”

Yong Guk smiled at Yoon-eun and said, “I have heard that the food here is good hence I decided to give it a try here with Youngjae and Daehyun. I didn’t expect to see you here too. Mind introducing me to your friend here?”

Upon hearing his words, Himchan stood up and extended his hand to Yong Guk, “Hi, I’m Yoon-eun’s friend, Kim Himchan. It’s nice meeting you.”

Yong Guk shook Himchan’s hand and nodded his head, “Its nice meeting you too. I’m Bang Yong Guk, Yoon-eun’s boss.”

“Boss? You mean you are the new Chairman of Bang. Corp? I’m so sorry for not recognizing you. I’m working in Bang. Corp as well,” Himchan said after hearing what Yong Guk had said.

Yong Guk raised his eyebrow, “You are from Bang. Corp too? That’s such a coincidence. May I ask which department are you working in?” Yong Guk was curious about this man; he wanted to know everything about him, most importantly what his relationship with Yoon-eun was.

Himchan smiled and said, “I’m working in the Finance department.”

When Yoon-eun heard that, she interrupted, “Wait, you mean you are the new Assistant Vice-President? Whoa, your grades must be really good then.”

When Yong Guk saw Yoon-eun’s enthusiastic look and cheery smile, his face became darker; he was starting to get angry that Himchan had gotten Yoon-eun’s attention now.

He cleared his throat and broke in before Himchan could reply Yoon-eun, “Then I guess I would need to get to know you better then, Mr. Kim. Mind if we join you for lunch?”

Himchan smiled at Yong Guk as well as Youngjae and Daehyun who had already arrived and was standing beside Yong Guk, “Of course you are welcomed. Take a seat.”

So the five of them had lunch together but throughout the session Yong Guk’s gaze never left Yoon-eun. Whenever Yoon-eun laughed at the joke Himchan had cracked, he would scowl a bit and recovered before anyone realize it. Once in a while, he would laugh along and tried to crack some jokes but to no avail. Youngjae and Daehyun ate their food in silence but they could see that Yong Guk was bothered whenever Yoon-eun laughed at Himchan’s jokes.

The two just looked at each other and shook their heads. How they wish that this lunch will be over soon…….