Lunch for Daehyun and Yoojin

I Just Want to Love You

5 minutes before their scheduled time Daehyun went to the washroom to check himself and waited at the office lobby for Yoojin to join him.

He couldn’t sit still in the seats and was fidgeting around. When he saw Yoojin stepped out of the lift, he walked up to her.

"Hey," Daehyun said.

Yoojin smiled, "Hi, am I late? I didn't make you wait too long, did I?"

Daehyun shook his head and said, "Nope. Anyway there's nothing for me to be done at work since the Chairman is away. So where would you like to have your lunch? Is the coffee house opposite alright for you?"

Yoojin nodded her head and the both of them made their way to the coffee house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coffee House, opposite Bang. Corp

When they reached the coffee house, Daehyun chose a seat towards the back and the both of them sat down. After they had made their orders, the two sat in silence for a whole minute until Daehyun spoke up.

"So have you been working in the company for long?"

Yoojin thought for a while and said, "Around two years. I can't remember exactly, anyway I joined just slightly before Yoon-eun came in."

"You seem to be on very good terms with Yoon-eun," Daehyun said with a hint of questioning in his voice.

Yoojin took a sip of her drink and nodded her head, "Yup. We joined the company around the same time and are around the same age hence we clicked very well."

"Aren't you jealous that she got promoted before you?"

Yoojin shook her head, "Nope. She is indeed more hardworking then me. She is willing to sacrifice the time with her son for work."

"Her son? You mean she is married?" Daehyun asked after he heard what Yoojin had said.

Yoojin nodded her head, "However, her husband is constantly overseas so she's looking after the kid on her own. I think she's really great, having to balance work and family alone. I won't be able to do it if I’m in her situation."

After hearing what Yoojin had said, Daehyun thought hard.

"She has a child and is married? What sort of trouble have Yong Guk gotten himself into? Now I’m dead sure that Uncle Bang will not accept this relationship."

The lunch was supposed to be nice and sweet for them but this new discovery made Daehyun curious. He couldn’t help thinking what will happen to Yong Guk and also Yong Guk’s father reactions.