The Trip

I Just Want to Love You

It had been a week since Yong Guk told his friends the truth but he still hasn’t started out on his plans to get Yoon-eun back. He hasn’t got the chance to sit down with his friends to discuss on the way to do it because some problems had cropped up with the company’s project in Busan.

He had been in endless meetings for the past week and had been staying late in the company communicating with the Incheon as well as Busan side.

He didn’t even have enough time to sleep much less think about what to do to win Yoon-eun back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

37th Level, outside Chairman’s office

“Arh!” a scream could be heard from the Chairman’s office.

Daehyun and Youngjae looked at each other and continued with their work. They knew how stress Yong Guk was these few days. The problems in Busan had been making them work all day and night. Not only that the media are speculating on the damage the project had done to the company. This was making everyone crazy especially those in the higher management side.

Yong Guk had been trying his best to pacify the shareholders that everything was fine but those old men were still getting on his nerves.

“I wonder when will this problem be solved, its making me spending less and less time with Na-hee,” Youngjae sighed.

“Me too. I haven’t got the chance to go on a date with Yoojin since that lunch I had with her,” Daehyun replied.

“Yoojin is also working hard on this case so there’s no difference but since when did you become so close to her?” Youngjae questioned.

Daehyun smiled sheepishly, “That’s a secret.”

Before they could continue their conversation, the door of Yong Guk’s office opened. Yong Guk stepped out of his office with a tired look and his face. He had not slept for 2 days and dark circles could be seen under his eyes.

“Bro, are you alright? Do you need to get a rest?” Daehyun asked with concern in his voice.

Yong Guk shook his head, “No time for it. Daehyun, we need to get down to Busan this afternoon. Help me to inform Yoon-eun and her secretary as well as get the Finance Vice-President to go with us as well.”

“Sure, but Yong Guk the Finance Vice-President is away on business trip in Shanghai. He just went last week and isn’t expect to return until next week,” Daehyun said.

Yong Guk took a deep breath, “In that case, get the Assistant Vice-President to go with us on his behalf. Youngjae, you will stay here and help me to take care of matters.”

Youngjae and Daehyun nodded their heads then Daehyun got down to call the people Yong Guk had mentioned and Yong Guk walked out of the office to the restroom.

“He looked really tired,” Daehyun said to Youngjae after he sat the phone down.

“Yup, the whole company’s future had been in his hands since Uncle was hospitalized,” Youngjae replied.

Youngjae was by Yong Guk’s side when his father was hospitalized. He watched as Yong Guk got out from the sadness of his dad’s illness and brought the company to where it was today. He never knew about Yoon-eun’s existence before but now that he knew Youngjae sympathized with Yong Guk. He can imagine how difficult it was for him to leave his wife behind to care for his dad and the company. He can imagine how it was like to not be able to be beside your loved ones.

Youngjae hoped that Yong Guk and Yoon-eun can reconcile after this but he knew that it would be difficult to persuade Yong Guk’s dad as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carpark of Bang’s Corp

After receiving the message from Daehyun that she was needed to go to the Busan project site, Yoon-eun called to inform Ji-hye that she would be away and asked her to help take care of Jae Hwan. After that, she drove Yoojin and herself home to pack for the trip.

Now they are back in the carpark ready to get back to the office to wait for further notice as to when they would need to depart.

“Yoon-eun, why do they need us to go with them?” Yoojin asked.

“My dear girl, have you forgotten what’s our job?” Yoon-eun asked.

“We are the Communications department, so?” Yoojin asked again, clearly unsure of what had that got to do with the project.

Yoon-eun rolled her eyes, “The media in the country as well as the area have their eyes on this project. They are seeing what damage it would do to Bang. Corp so they will need us around to answer any queries that the media might have.”

“I see, but why would they need me around? You alone will be more than enough afterall you are the Manager,” Yoojin said after Yoon-eun had cleared her doubts.

“Ungrateful woman, you want me to work to death? You are supposed to be my assistant alright,” Yoon-eun replied.

Yoojin laughed and the two made their way into the lift. Just as the lift doors were about to close someone pressed the button and the door sprang open. Himchan walked in with a big luggage bag in his hand.

“Whoa, where are you going?” Yoon-eun asked.

“Hi Yoon-eun, hi Yoojin, oh I was asked to accompany the Chairman to Busan,” Himchan explained.

“You are going too? We are asked to go as well,” Yoojin said excitedly.

“Yoojin, stop getting so excited. We are going there for work,” Yoon-eun said.

“I know but there should be time for some fun too right? The place's so nice,” Yoojin started to fantasize again.

Yoon-eun rolled her eyes and shook her head. Since Yoojin knew that they will be going to Busan, she had been going on and on how nice the place is, where she wants to visit and all.

Himchan moved closer to Yoon-eun and whispered in her ear, “Is she okay?”

Before Yoon-eun could answer, the lift doors opened at the first level and out there stood Yong Guk and Daehyun. The two had just went back home to pack their things and refresh themselves.

When Yong Guk saw Himchan whispering into Yoon-eun’s ear he got jealous, he wanted to go over and give Himchan a punch in the face but he knew he can’t. He faked a smile onto his face and walked into the lift.

“Ready to leave?” Yong Guk smiled and asked Yoon-eun.

Yoon-eun nodded her head, “Are you alright? You look really tired.”

Yong Guk forced a smile and nodded his head, “I’m fine. Just a bit stressed out by the project.”

Yoon-eun nodded her head and there were silence in the lift except for the sound of Daehyun’s and Yoojin’s chatting.

Soon the lift reach the 30th level, Yoon-eun and Yoojin stepped out and the group arranged to meet in the carpark in 10 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30th Level, Communications department

Yoojin turned to Yoon-eun and asked, “Don’t you think Daehyun is cute?”

Yoon-eun looked at her strangely, “Don’t tell me you are falling for him.”

However, after seeing the blush on Yoojin’s cheeks grew, Yoon-eun stopped, grabbed her shoulders and screamed, “Oh my god, you really are falling for him! That’s great. He’s actually a very nice person.”

“I know,” Yoojin said softly and lowered her head shyly.

Yoojin wasn’t a shy person by nature but when she fancies someone she would become shy and blush easily.

Yoon-eun tried to contain her excitement and said to Yoojin, “If you really think he’s the one. Tell him and treasure the relationship. I know how bad that guy hurt you but you have to be strong and get back on your feet for this relationship.”

Yoojin nodded her head and gave Yoon-eun a smile. Although Yoon-eun was around the same age as her but Yoojin had always respected her very much because she was more mature than she was when it comes to matters like this, she felt that Yoon-eun was able to handle it better than she do.

The two gave each other an encouraging smile and went back to the office to get the documents which they needed for the trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

37th Level, Chairman’s Office

“Daehyun, get those documents we need and give the ladies a call before leaving,” Yong Guk instructed Daehyun as they walked out of the lift.

“Only the ladies? What about Himchan?” Daehyun asked.

“He heard me saying to meet 10 minutes later. Don’t need to inform him. If he’s not there when we reached then get him to go by himself,” Yong Guk replied and slammed the door to his office shut.

Youngjae looked at Daehyun and Daehyun just shrugged his shoulder.

Without delaying any more time, Daehyun got the documents which they needed and packed it all into his briefcase.

As told, he called Yoojin and let her know that they were leaving the office soon. After which, he walked to Yong Guk’s door and wanted to inform him.

However, Youngjae stopped him.

“Be careful with his temper when you are with him these few days. He’s tired and busy plus his rival will be there too,” Youngjae warned Daehyun. “Give me a call if you need help dealing with him.”

Daehyun smiled and Youngjae and nodded his head. He then proceeded to Yong Guk’s office to let him know that there were ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carpark of Bang’s Corp

“So everyone’s here?” Yong Guk smiled and asked as soon as he got near Yoon-eun and Yoojin.

He thought Himchan might miss the time but looked like he did not because he was there chatting with the ladies.

After he got a response from the trio, Yong Guk asked, “Himchan, you drive am I right?”

Himchan nodded his head and Yong Guk smiled.

“Good, then Yoojin and Daehyun will go with you. I’ll go with Ms Park, I have some things to discuss with her.”

His statement did not receive any rejections from the group so off they went into the separate cars.