005.Having Fun 1

My Brother’s Babysitter

 

Since Soo Ah is now comfortable with her clothe, her bright and magnificent smile appeared.
 
"noona can you come with us now????" Lulu asked while doing a beautiful eyes.
 
"Hmmmm.....should I?" Soo Ah teased Lulu
 
"Noona~~~" Lulu stamped his foot hardly
 
"Ok..ok... I'll came" Lulu jumped for joy
 
Finally! I can have a time with you as the same time with Lulu! God's on my sound Luhan's smile reached his ears.
 
'Let's gooo~~~" Luhan pushed the two of them outside the shop.
 
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
 
"Where are we going?" Lulu asked excitedly
 
No body answered. This scene make the atmosphere akward.
 
"Ehm... shall we go to your favorite place???" Luhan spoke to remove the dead air.
 
"The amusement park?!" Lulu clutch his hands together.
 
"Is there any other place you want??" Luhan said while driving the car.
 
Luhan became comfortable so as Soo Ah. The trip became more happier and enjoyable.
 
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
 
They arrived in the park after 5 minutes.
 
"Noona~~~ let's go buy some ticket." Lulu commanded in a cute way.
 
"I'm hungry.  Would it be ok if Soo Ah noona buy some food and the both of us will buy tickets. Is it ok?!" Luhan suggested.
 
"It's ok with me! I can buy food. You both buy our tickets."
 
"Thanks Soo Ah." Luhan thank him with a smile
 
The both of them separated ways.
 
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
 
"3 tickets please!" Lunan approach with a smile
 
"what kind of tickets?"
 
"Hyung I want a ride all you can tickets. Please~~~~~" Lulu beg Luhan while doing some cute expression.
 
"Ok, ok! I will. Miss 2 ride all you can and one...... what do you think Soo Ah will avail???"
 
"Ask her! Call her!!!" Lulu shouted.
 
"Ok. Miss wait for a while, thank you!" He said to the saleslady.
 
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
 
"Next please!"
 
"Hi! Can I have the menu, please?" Soo Ah said
 
"Ok miss!"
 
Combo 1: 1 double layered chess burger, 1 large fries, 1 large coke.
Combo 2: 2 sandwich,  2 large fries and 2 large coke
Combo 3: 3 regular burger, 3 regular fries, 3  chips and 3 regular coke.
 
"what's your order miss?"
 
"Thank you miss. Can I have 1--- "
  
~RING~RING~
 
"Hello! Luhan you are just in time! I need to know which combo do you want???"
 
"Well, answer me first what ticket do you want?" Luhan replied.
 
"What?! I can't hear you! it's really noisy here! Let's put our phone in a loud speak form."
 
''Ok"
 
They both out their phone in a loud speaker form.
 
"Can you hear me now?" Luhan asked.
 
"Yes!" She replied
 
"I'm asking what ticket do you want?"
 
"Oh, I'm sorry bit I'll apologize to the counter ok?!"
 
"Sure! I'll apologize to the cashier. Thanks for reminding" Luhan said while look at the price of each ticket. They both apologize in the same time and it is heard throughout the phone. The cashier from the different store smile and giggled cutely.
 
"Are you done?"  Soo Ah asked in a gentle way.
 
"Yeah yeah! I'm done. So what's your ticket?"
 
"Cam I ask yours?" She replied a bit shy because she was asked a question and she answered a question.  How stupid is that?
 
"Me and Lulu will go for ride all you can."
 
"I'll go with that also." She replied cutely.
 
"Ok. make the tickets 3 please!" Luhan said to the lady in front of the cashier.
 
"Thank you sir! Next please!"
 
"You're asking me something right?" Luhan remembered while he and Lulu are walking away the store.
 
"Oh yeah what combo do you want? 
Combo 1: 1 double layered chess burger, 1 large fries, 1 large coke.
Combo 2: 2 sandwich,  2 large fries and 2 large coke
Combo 3: 3 regular burger, 3 regular fries, 3  chips and 3 regular coke. "
 
"Lulu said, he'll take combo 1 and I guess let's just share with combo 2. What do you think?"
 
"It's ok with me. Is that final? " Soo ah asked.
 
Is she really that naive??? Sharing food with a non retaliated guy?! Would this happen if Myungsoo asked her? I'm I stupid what I'm  I thinking???
 
 
"Yeah yeah, it's final."
 
"Ok?! I'll order it. Miss one combo one and one combo 2."
 
"Ok miss. Please wait for a while" the lady in the cashier answered with a smile. After she told the chef their order, she came back to her position and asked
"Are you and the guy on the phone a couple?"
 
"Us?! No! I'm just his brother's babysitter" she replied sounding like the question is important, but why I'm I feeling some regrets? It seems like I've done something awful! I hate it!
 
"Tsssk--tssskkk---That is so sad~~well anyway here's your order. Thank you for buying!" She said with a smile.
 
Why does everybody wants us to couple
 
While at Luhan.....
"Sir is that your girl friend?" The young man in the cashier asked.
 
"*Slight sign.* no" he said after making sure that his sigh can't be notice by the cashier.
 
Why did I sigh? Is it because it was asked once again? Or is it because I need to answer no once again? Luhan! What kind of question is that!  Of course you sigh because it was asked once again! You pabo! PABO! PABOO! PABOOOOOO~~~~ he continue to kick his in his mind.
 
"So i guess you 3 are siblings.Then can i have her? She seems cute. The way she talk and the way she sound on the phone" the salesman giggled
 
"What! N--"
 
Ring~~
 
"Soo Ah?!"
 
"Luhan! I'll go there ok?! Wait for me."
 
"Is that the young lady?! I want to meet her." The salesmen but in.
 
How stupid Luhan!  Of course it's still in loud speak. He slap his face from the inside hating the young man hear his voice once again.
 
"Luhan hyung don't let her come here!" Lulu shouted. Even though his young, he can understand what the young man in the cashier is saying.
 
"Luhan?" Soo Ah spoke hearing all the commotion.
 
"No don't come here!" After saying that sentence he take turn of the loud speak system.
 
"What?! Why?!" Soo Ah wondered.
 
"You have many things to carry right?! So ot would be hard for you to carry all along  here."
 
What happen to Luhan? He suddenly.... well who cares!
 
"Ok as you said." Soo Ah said.
 
"good. I'll hung up. Bye. Stay there." Luhan ordered
 
"Ok"
 
"Is that her?"the young man approached
 
"Yes, and she is not coming." Luhan said.
 
"That's so sad... i really wan t meet her."
 
"could you please shut up! SHE'S MINE! ONLY MINE! MINE AND ONLY!!!! GET IT!?" Luhan shouted.
 
What the hell! Im I damn crazy?  Now how shall I get out of this. Why are this words coming out of my mouth?
 
"I thought.... awwww that's so sad. I hope you take good care of her ok?!"
 
"Of course I will."
 
After saying this he walk away the cashier and kept silent.
 
"Hyung... do you really like Soo Ah noona?!"
 
"......."
 
"Hyung~~~~answer me!"
 
"Of course not. I just said that so we can move along."
 
"Really?!"
 
"Of course. Why? You don't belive me?!"
 
"I believe you, but I want you and Soo Ah to he together"
 
"What?!" Luhan said
 
Insert one on the description.
 
Luhan remain in silence.
 
"Hyung im therious. I like her. If you don't like her. I can athk her to wait for me. I'm hith angel remember? And , moth of all I' m better boyfriend than you. "
 
"Come on Lulu. You can have her if you want. She's all yours. And I just want to play with her."
 
"Before you could play with her, I will protect her from you." Luhan said while pouting
 
"Yeah sure as if you can."
 
"I can! I can get her attention and I can do thingth that will make her focuthe on me." Luhan said with an evil eyes and smile
 
Ring~~~~
 
"WHERE THE ARE YOU?!" Soo Ah approached the moment Luhan answered the phone
 
"Oh ! I'm sorry. We'll be there ....NOW"
 
"eh?! don't run if you can't. It's just that-"
 
"No we'll be there"
 
"Ok. Bye! Be safe ok?!"
-------------------------------------------------------
After running as fast as they can , they reached Soo Ah.
 
"we-We're so-rry! Sorry!" Luhan said while gasping for air

 

"I told you take your time!" Soo Ah said while patting Luhan's head

 

Did she just patt me?! no one patted me before!

 

"noona~" Lulu said while grabbing Soo Ah's clothe.

 

"wae?! is my angel ok?!" Soo Ah kneeled and asked Lulu

 

"will you wait for me?! When I grew up  i want to marry you" Lulu said a bit shy.

 

"eh?! What do you mean?"

 

"I like you." Lulu said

 

"Lulu, your feeling is just a puppy crush. You deserve better than noona. And I'm way old tha-"

 

"noonawhat's 'pupy crush'?"

 

"uhm...it's all about idolizing someone. And remember idolizing is different from crush or like or love. ok?!"

 

"Aaaa.... you know why is 'IDOLIZE' you noona? Well because you are kind, pretty, and caring"

 

"Really?! you know noona is smart too. I love logic games."

 

"Really?! can you solve this. A truck driver pass by an one way road. Two police man are riding in an opposite position. They saw him, do you think he'll get caught?"

 

"We'll.... No"

 

"Why?!" Lulu asked with an eye's big like D.O.. He was shock that Soo Ah have answered it within 3 or less seconds.

 

"Because-"

 

"Excuse me, I'm also here..." Luhan in, with a pissed look.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

A/N: I'm so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ T.T I know I owe you guy's a lot..... I'm very sorry. I've became really busy with our school articles. I need to finish to accomplish 2 news report, 2 feature articles, and 1 interviewing...... And I'm telling you that maybe I'll be back after 12345678900987654321 years again. Let me explain, our first semestra test will be this week so off with any gadgets. T.T

.

.

.

.

.

by for now~~

.

.

.

.

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND VOTE FOR ME THANK YOU!!!