006.Having fan 2- The camera caught them kissing

My Brother’s Babysitter
"So noona!!! Would it be ok if..... I ride the carousel???? "
 
"Eh why me?! Ask your hyung." She beamed.
 
"Hyung can I?!" Lulu asked Luhan.
 
"Of course, you don't need to ask. Why? What's stopping you?" Luhan asked, smiling lovely to little Lulu.
 
 
"It's just that, you two seems so happy eating here." He pouted cutely.
 
The two of them giggled.
 
"It's ok, let's go." Luhan approuched the young kid.
 
As they walk towards the carousel,  the silence occurs the atmosphere. That's not the worst thing, people are staring at them. This created the atmosphere even worst.
 
"I'm sorry young kid, but foods not allowed while riding." The operator of  the carousel said.
 
"Ah, give me your food, Lulu, then you and go and enjoy the ride." Soo Ah smiled.
 
"Don't eat it ok?!" Lulu teased.
 
"Of course." She pouted.
 
Lulu sat in his favorite horse. He must have missed it a lot.
 
"Long time no see, Mr.Doughnut" He said the moment he sat on the horse.
 
Wondering why Mr.Doughnut?? Well it's because, the horse have big eyes like D.O. and it's color is chocolate.
 
"Soooo......want me to carry that for you?!" Luhan asked SooAh,  while watching little Lulu have fun.
 
"No, I'm ok." She smiled.
 
"I know this is over my boundaries, but who's that guy? You know, the one doing that PDA-thing with her girlfriend." Luhan scratched his nape.
 
"Eh?!" Her eyes widen.
 
"It's ok if you don't need to answer me. It's just -" Luhan panicked.
 
"No, don't panic! His Myungsoo, but I call him L. Well anyway, his my first love. He promise to protect me, but now his getting married. He asked me to go and meet them. So I did, I never thought that it would be, you know, a  something like the PDA-thing." She blushed.
 
"Your first love dump you?!" Luhan looked at her in awe.
 
Did she just tell me his past? She's naive? Well, I said she is not dumb, but she's not naive.
 
"Yeah! Ironic right?" She asked, smiling.
 
"You know, I've been waiting for my first love."  He blushed.
 
"First love?!" SooAh's eyes grew, looking at Luhan who's hiding his face (well, because of the blush on his face).
 
"Yeah! She also left me."
 
"Where is she now?" SooAh tried to bring back the main topic of their conversation,  to escape random question.
 
"Well, she went to America so she can study. This is getting deeper, what is taking that carousel so long?" Luhan hissed.
 
"Come on Luhan, it just started. Just eat." Soo Ah said.
 
As Luhan took one big bite of a sandwich , Soo Ah looked at him. She must be really hungry.
 
"Want some?" Luhan asked. Soo Ah didn't reply.
 
Luhan took her sandwich, and place it near .
 
"Eh?!" Soo Ah was literally shocked.
 
"Take a bite this is yours." Luhan beamed, placing the food into .
 
Soo Ah took a bite without any other thoughts, just eating, but for the people around them they are a cute couple who loves each other.
 
"It was fun!!!!!" The young boy said while running towards them.
 
This added some imagination of the people who are already looking at them as young couple, now they are thinking that they are a family.
 
"I have met Mr. Doughnut once again!!!!"
 
"Really?! Who is he?" Soo Ah asked.
 
"It's his favorite horse. " Luhan explained
 
"Oh, he must be so happy to see you. So, where do you want to go next?" She asked.
 
"Pororo land!!!" Lulu shouted.
 
Luhan smiled then patted Lulu' s head.
 
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
 
As they entered the 'Pororo Land', Lulu saw a bunch of happy family. That makes him miss their parents.
 
"You ok Lulu?" Luhan asked
 
He put a fake and joyful smile on his lips "Nothing's wrong. I'm happy!!!" He said sarcastically
 
"Lulu, tell it to me! Would you lie to noona?" She pouted.
 
After hearing Soo Ah' s warm and cheerful voice Lulu can't hide his sadness.
 
"I miss our parents. I can see happy families around us... it makes me sad." Lulu cried, playfully, making SooAh and Luhan laugh.
 
"Lulu, our parents are not gone. They are just in a vacation" Luhan explained.
 
"I know - aha! I have a favor!!!!" Lulu said with a cute voice.
 
"What is it?" Both of them asked.
 
"Can the both of you be my parents for the day? Please~~~pretty please~~~" Lulu begged.
 
Soo Ah and Luhan both looked in each others eyes then back to Lulu.
 
"I know it's a stupid request but....anyway, I'm sorry" Lulu frowned.
 
The both of them can' t do anything but to look stunned. Lulu started to walk away from them.
 
"Let's go! No need to waste time." Lulu said while smiling like before. It seems like nothing happened.
 
They all walked pretty far from each other.
 
"So, uhm, Luhan, it really breaks my heart to see children longs for their parents. So, for the sake of Lulu, may we grant his favor? It just broke my heart seeing a child feeling pain." Soo Ah said coldly.
 
"As you said, Lulu is really good in hiding his feelings to the world. He's better than than how I hide feelings." Luhan said.
 
Soo Ah smiled brightly. Luhan ran towards Lulu.
 
"Lulu, guess what, me and Soo Ah will be your parents for the day!" Luhan said joyfully, while hugging Lulu.
 
"You made me happy hyung, you too noona. I would like to thay thank you." Lulu jumped in happiness.
 
"Your my angel. Can I bear to see you sad?" Soo Ah kneeled so she can face Lulu.
 
"OMMA! APPA! SARANGHAE!!!"Lulu said while putting his two arms to form a heart shape. This causes everybody to look. Young couple with this cute son is just a perfect.
 
Soo Ah give the food to Luhan then...
 
"Omma and appa loves you too." Soo Ah said while carrying Lulu.
 
"Omma go there!!! Appa follow!!!" Lulu ordered.
 
Luhan smiled and said "Sir yes sir!!!!"
 
They rode every rides that can be found in the Pororo Land. Soon, after having so much fun, they left the so-called land. They were all happy.
 
Lulu is sitting in Luhan's shoulder, while So Ah is holding Luhan's arms to assist his balance. (Don't worry the trash is already in the garbage bin.)
 
"Omma, appa thank you." Lulu smiled.
 
"Where do you wanna go next???" Luhan said
 
"I wanna go to the Balloon Castle " Lulu said happily.
 
"Let's go captain!!!!!!" Luhan start running. His left hand is holding Lulu's left leg and his right hand is holding Soo Ah' s hand.
 
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
 
"I'm sorry ma'am and sir but parents are not allowed inside." The lady in the counter said.
 
"Aw, but I really want to enter the castle" Lulu frowned.
 
"It's ok to leave your child here. It's safe." She said with a bright smile.
 
"Ok, we'll do it." Luhan said.
 
"But does Lulu want to be left alone???" Soo Ah said with a worried face.
 
"It will be ok omma, I'll go with appa's suggestion." Lulu said while pushing Soo Ah near Luhan. Having Soo Ah so near makes him akward. He looked at Lulu with a weird face. Lulu wink at him. Now he get it.
 
"Come on jagi~~ don't give our son a hard time." he said while wrapping his right arm around Soo Ah's shoulder. Hence, he's still a player though.
 
Our son?! Jagi?! Jagi?! Soo Ah thought. She looked back at Luhan with a scary look. Luhan just smiled.
 
"Can the both of you be my parents for the day? Please~~~pretty please~~~"
 
Did I really said yes to this? Soo Ah cursed under her breath. If you're a tease then I can still be a better tease than you. Soo Ah smirked.
 
Since Luhan's arms is wrapped around her shoulder, she wrapped her arms around Luhan's waist and rest her head in Luhan's chest.
 
"Then let our son stay here for a while." She replied while continue to buried her face in Luhan's chest.
 
Did she just replied to my actions?! She hugged me back?! Luhan thought while having an eyes big as D.O.
 
"One of you need to fill this form" The lady giggled while giving them the form.
 
"My jagi shall fill it." He said in a y way.
 
"Sure oppa." She replied ily. After letting go of the hug Soo Ah whispered to Luhan "I'm a better tease than you. Pabo!"
 
So all of this was a joke?! I...I.... he thought
 
Soo Ah stared to fill the form when suddenly Luhan back hugged her. Soo Ah jumped amd almost tear the paper into pieces.
 
"So you think you're a better tease huh?! You got me all wrong baby" he whispered.
 
Soo Ah' s eyes were bigger than usual.
 
"Oppa! How can I fill this form if we're in this position?" She said sweetly.
 
"I know you can! I wanna stay in this position." He said seductively.
 
"Suit yourself then." Soo Ah said.
 
They never remove that position until Soo Ah finished the form.
 
"Thank you ma'am. Your son is already inside. You can leave now."
 
"Yes, thank you ma'am" Luhan said while winking. The lady blushed.
 
"Yah! Flirting infront of your wife?!" Soo Ah shouted, hitting his chest playfully.
 
Luhan grabbed Soo Ah's shoulder and tugged her in his chest.
 
"Let's go out now. I Love You, Luhan won't cheat on his wife" Luhan said and then kiss Soo Ah' s lips.
 
He just stole my first kiss. In my lips, lips! Now, it's over. Soo Ah whispered.
 
They went out side the balloon world, holding hands.
 
PUNCH
 
"What was that for?" Luhan asked while rubbing his face.
 
"For the stupid kiss! It's m-my-" she can't continue her sentence due to her embarrassment.
 
"So, it's really your first kiss, huh?! You're lucky I'm your first kiss. Haha." Luhan laughed.
 
"Lucky?! Do you , mean 'unlucky' because my first kiss was stolen by a male ." She beamed. Harsly wiping her lips with her hands.
 
"Male ?! Really?!" Luhan scoffed.
 
"Uh-huh! Male. . That's who you are Mr. Xi Luhan" She said confidently.
 
"Oh, really miss witty?! This is going no where. Wanna ride the the ferris wheel?"
 
"With you? No way!" She shrugged.
 
Suddenly Luhan hugged her passionately.
 
"What are you doing?" She asked.
 
"So, you want guys checking out your body?"
 
"Eh?!"
 
"I'm covering you up by hugging you and this hug will keep you safe. When you meet them once again, they will remember that you already have a boyfriend."
 
"They're gone now so can you let go of me?" She asked.
 
"Thank you?" Luhan said while backing out from the hug.
 
"Thank you" Soo Ah said in a low tone.
 
"What?!" He teased.
 
"Thank you" She said a little bit louder than her first 'thank you'.
 
"I still can't hear you." He smirked.
 
"THANK YOU. YOU HAPPY NOW!" She said embarrassed yet angry.
 
"In payment I-"
 
"Payment?! Did I ask you to do it for me? Pabo!"
 
"-I want you to ride with me in the ferris wheel." He continued, smiling.
 
"Do I have a choice?" She rolled her eyes.
 
"No?..Yes.... you'll come with me and obey all my comands or I will break my promise to Lulu to became his father for the day. Now choose."
 
"Fine, I'll choose the first option." She hissed.
 
This is freaking irritating. Soo Ah thought.
 
"Then, let's go" Luhan said while walking away from Soo Ah.
 
"Following your comands, huh?!" She shouted but not really shout that everyone can hear, she manage to range her voice which the two of yhem can hear. Luhan just smirked.
 
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
There are two lanes which Luhan can buy thier ticket.  One have a female cashier and one have a male casher
 
"For two please!" Luhan said seductively
 
Because of this the lady giggled and stuck some strand of hair in her ear.
 
Girls....why can't you resist me? Luhan wondered. Am I that pretty, hu-
 
"For once stop flirting and get this over with!" Soo Ah said while her hand are crossed in her chest amd her eyebrow are conected together.
 
"Here's your ticket sir." The lady said and winked
 
"Thanks" Luhan said and winked back.
 
When he handed the ticket to Soo Ah something fell.
 
"What's that?" Soo Ah asked while followin the piece of paper fell.
 
Luhan looked at it while it's laying on the ground
 
"Nothing. The girls contact number"
 
"Go get it. She a pretty lady though"
 
"She's no match compared with the girls I slept with... " Luhan giggled.
 
"Meorago?! The f**k Luhan! Stay away from me."
 
"Hey I'm just kidding! Calm down."
 
"No! Stay away from me, you-yo-you !" She said while running towards the ferris wheel while Luhan is running after her.
 
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
 
"Sorry miss but the ferris wheel must contain 2 or more passengers."
 
"But-but- I-"
 
"I'm with her. She's trying ro run away from me because she wants to break up but I'll handle this don't worry. We'll ride one cable please."
 
"Oh~~~LQ... I see! You better fix that. She a pretty." The young man said while smirking and checking out Soo Ah.
 
"Look here young man. I'm warning you...you don't check out my girl ok?!"
 
"Luhan, what going on?"
 
"This b***h is checking you out"
 
"Ah... don't get yourself into a fight because of me....please let it be." Soo Ah said in a worried face.
 
"Let's go" Luhan said while giving the young man a deadly glare.
 
"Sorry about the mess sir. It won't happen again" the young man apologize. 
Luhan and Soo Ah continued to walk towards their cable.
 
"Please enter the cable miss and sir"
 
They both entered the cable.
 
"Why did you stop me from punching that maniac? "
 
"Because it will cost a lot more trouble. Anyway, thank you. As payment I will forget happen earlier. You know with your statement. Even steven, right?!"
 
Luhan didn't answer.
 
"Silence means yes so I guess you accept my apologi.  But Luhan why did you get angry? "
 
"Because it's kinda disgrace to me..... and....that's all"
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Of course."
 
The cable suddenly move. This makes Soo  Ah scream a little.
 
"Are you scared?"
 
"I'm just shock"
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Yeah. Look Luhan *points to the sky* sun set"
 
"pretty right?"
 
"Yeah. I know"
 
"I always wanted to stare at the sun set...you know why? Well.....it seems like I can touch the sun"
 
"Same here. It makes me belive that I can reach my dream"
 
After this conversation, thy never taked and stare at the sun set. The ride is not that akward but no one is speaking.
 
"Isn't the ride fun?"
 
"Maybe."
 
"Hah! I knew it!"
 
"I wanna ride there *points to a ride*"  (this ride is in k.will's cherry blossom)
 
"That, isn't it a fast ride?" Luhan asked
 
"I know"
 
"But-"
 
"Why are you scared?"
 
"No!"
 
They both take the ride and as expected no one got scared but both of them can't speak because of the speed of the ride.
 
They take every rides which is on the amusement park. It gave them the chance to have special time. Knowing does and don'ts  of each other.
 
"It's already 6" Luhan said
 
"LULU!!!!!" Soo Ah shouted
 
She was about to run when Luhan grab his shoulder
 
"No need to run! It's unlimited ok?!"
 
"And the payment?"
 
"Base on how long the child stay"
 
"You'll pay big now! He stayed for almost half a day"
 
"So?"
 
"Oh yeah! You're reach!"
 
Luhan just smiled within her stupid reactions.
 
"Kajah!"
 
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
 
"Lulu, your parents are here. It's time to go" the lady earlier said.
 
"Ah.....time to go?" Lulu pouted
 
"Lulu come to omma!"
 
Lulu do what she said.
 
" do you want ice cream?"
 
"Yes omma!" Lulu' s face suddenly became one of the bright stars
 
"Let's go!" Luhan said while holding Lulu' s hand
 
The three of them keep the silence staring at the beautiful scenery.  The road is lighted by the colorful lights.
 
"Ice cream~~~~!" Lulu shouted running towards in the store
 
"What's your order sir?"
 
"One chocolate, one double dutch, and *points to Soo Ah*....."
 
"Ah! Vanilla ice cream please"
 
"Let me repeat your order.one chocolate ice cream, one double dutch, ane one vanilla. Any else?"
 
"Nothing else. Thank you."
 
"Please wait on the pick up lane"
 
"Wow! Ice cream~~~~!"
 
"Thank you Luhan....." Soo Ah said
 
"Thank you omma and oppa!!!"
 
"For my lil' boy" Luhan said.
 
"Lulu, omma needs to go home now."
 
"Omma~~~ HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US ALONE!!!" Lulu shouted.
 
"I need to go to school. Omma need to finish her studies." Soo Ah kneeled so she can face Lulu' s level
 
"Lulu, your noona needs to go home." Luhan added while let him run his fingers in Lulu's hair.
"It's over? You're not my parents anymore?"
 
"I'm sorry but yes" Lulu hugged her leg and said "then can you have a picture with me and Luhan hyung-nim?"
 
"Ummmmm.......sure!" She replied with a smile
 
She is setted beside Lulu's right side and Luhan is setted in his left side.
 
"When the camera is about to be clicked, kiss my check ok?"
 
"ok"

"Ok 1..2..3..." Luhan counted.

They both kiss his check when suddenly he leans backward so that Soo Ah and Luhan's lips touched.

 

The camera caught them kissing <3 hihihi~~~~

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

A/N: Our semester test is over!!!! So far so good, I have good score!!!! So here I've updated!!!!!!! yey for me *clap clap clap* :) So, again, is there is any other grammatical error please pm me ok?!  thank you so much love you all this much  <------ ^8^------>

 

COMMENT

.

.

.

.

SUBSCRIBE

.

.

.

.

VOTE

.

.

.

.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ~(^~^~) (~^~^)~

 

 

 

 

-HANZELANN