024. Activity

My Brother’s Babysitter

 

As the  scholar's bus arrived, they happily sing a camp song. (Remember Spongebob's Campfire song)

 

"Ok students, please gather around and those who are assigned to build the tents, get on it. Now!" Then some students started dispers to set out 20 tents around the area. 

 

"Ok. Those who are assigned to cook lunch, better get starting." Then Soo Ah run across the corner together with Hye Na, and Sandeul.

 

"Now, those who haven't done anything for now, help the others." Then the students drop their bags and starts buzzing off towards the two sets of job. All of the boys went to the tent job and all of the girls went to help the cooks.

 

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

 

"Tents are done!" The students shouted.

 

"Now gather around so the lunch would be served" Sandeul said while holding the tong on his left hand.

 

"Ok Jinyoung and Baro, get the foldable tables inside the bus"the boys stood up and do what they are asked to do. As the tables were assembled,  the students place the plastic plates, plastic spoon and fork, and plastic cups. Then place each food on the plates. The students, quickky gather around and eat the food.

 

"Thanks for the food" they all stuff their mouth with the food.

 

"Wow~ this is delicious. Good job guys!"Ms. Kim congratulate them.

 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

 

"Look guys thier other people on our camping place"Chen taps Luhan's shoulder who' s eyes is closed because of his fear of hights. He's pretty good in keeping his cool posture.

 

"What?"he asked.

 

"Look." Chen points to the window of the helicopter. Luhan, looked down fast and just nod at Chen. All student from class A, are riding a helicopter to arrive at thier destination. 

 

---

 

"We all like to thank Kris Wu for this hotel accomodation. Now we have buffet for our lunch. Each one of you please find your buddy inside the room, girls to girls and boys to boys only. Each room shall only have tw-"

 

"Sir, my friends will head first. I booked a special room for us." Kris informed and the 12 men cheered and bowed to the older man then leave.

 

Tao linked his arm around Kris"Hyung, I thought we would be seperated from each other. I don't know who to pick when Mr. Lee said 'pick your buddy'"he stated which make Kris grin. 

 

"I wo-AH!" Kris shouted as Chen poke his . Chen run forward while looking at Kris, and cause him to bump into Xiumin. He quickly hide in the older man's arm.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?"Chen just laugh and and cling his arms around Xiumin.

 

"You know, when I was at the helicopter, together with Luhan hyung, I saw people at our camp sight. It looks cute because they all look like ants" he laughed. Xiumin just looked at him with adorarion for a younger brother.

 

^/^/^/^

 

"Ok guys since everybody is now done eating, and it's already 10 minutes after eating, you all now may change to your activity attire and don't forget wearing your protection gears. After 10 minutes, I need you all here!" Mr. Lee shouted. Then all student went to thier repective room and change.

 

***

 

"Ok students we'll be heading to the forest now!" Mr. Lee asked. As they walk towards the forest they saw Ms. Kim.

 

"Oh! Hi Ms. Kim"The guy startled the latter. They both bowed at each other. 

 

"I was just bringing my students to the forest for some activity" Ms. Kim explain. And Mr. Lee chuckle and said"what a coincide,  I was also doing the same" The teachers walk together with a little chat. Of course the students needs to follow their teachers.

 

"Hi"Soo Ah greeted first. 

 

"Oh, me? Hi?" Luhan teased. And she got his idea and played along.

 

"Uhm? Oh I'm sorry. I was talking to Chanyeol-ssi"she snorts back. Then all of his gang members laughed. Knowing Chanyeol, he played along. He wrap his arms arms around Soo Ah's neck.

 

"So how are you?" Chanyeol ruffles her hair.

 

"I'm doing fine. How's Myung-ah?" She asked cutely. 

 

"He's good. How come you ask about him and not me?" She laughed. She was about to answer when Luhan remove the taller guys arm

 

"Hey no PDA!"He shouted. Then this makes his friends to laugh. Baekhyun wants to put gas on the fire. 

 

"Both of are Park right? Then, when you two got married nothing would change. How cute~" Baekkie added. And all of them laughed expect for Luhan. 

 

"Where here~"Ms. Kim announced. 

 

"I need to go. Bye!" She said and run back to her line.

 

"Since, we are both here for the same reason and activites then we dexided to do it together. The more the marrier!" Mr. Lee annonced happily. All of the students looked at each other. (To clear everything this not the clihè momment where student A is rude and looking down to the scholars so they are all in good terms.) 

 

Chanyeol run towards Soo Ah and said "Hey, Soo Ah-ssi. Let's play. No matter what activity we're going to play, when I win I want you to kiss Luhan"he wiggled his eyebrow and make him recive a hit in his arm.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"But if you win you can aske me anything. And I will do it for you." He tried to convince her.

 

"What if I ask you to kiss Baekhyun and I will video it for the whole school could see?" Chanyeol's witty and he found errors in this statement so he agreed, then run back to his place. His place is really not that far from the girls place.

 

"Ok now form a line. A scholar to a scholar and a student A to a student A" Ms. Kim gave them instruction. The students quicklr assemble thier selves and greeted each other with warm smile.

 

"Now all student A would be named as 1 and all scholars will be named as 2" The students follow as Mr. Lee ordered.

 

"Now, all 1 in Mr. Lee's side, all number two, in my side."

 

"You might be wondering what activity we're playing right? Well, we'll be playing war game. You'll shoot your oppoaite team with a gun filled with paint." Then the students began talking. The professors can see how excited they are.

 

After the professors told them the rules and regulation. How to. Do's and Don'ts Chanyeol walked towards Soo Ah.

 

"Then I guess who ever got shoot first would be the loser, ok?" Soo Ah nooded competitively. 

 

----

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

An hour had passed and half of each group are down. I killed plenty of them , but I can't see my true target.  Henry. As I walk through the woods I saw Soo Ah. She's all alone.

 

when I win, I want you to kiss Luhan.

 

As I saw her, Chanyeol's dare keeps making it's way to my mind. Should I kill her myself? And get the dare? Would she get mad at me? Would that be talking advantage in some way? Then I saw Henry. Walking towards her. I kmow they're on the same team, but she must get away from him. I need to protect her. I point my gun at Henry. Then, 3...2...1...shoot. I saw both of them get startled. She's so adorable. I grab my wokie talkie and repoted this to Mr. Lee. Them after some seconds.

 

Henry's dead. Team 2's Henry is dead.

 

I can't help but smile. I looked at her and saw her laughing at him. 

 

"Then Iguess I should already get back to the head quarters" she nodded and bid her goodbye. As Henry walked away I came in.

 

"Hey!"then again, she got shocked. She turn atound to face me.

 

"You scared the bajabas out of me!"bajabas?

 

"Should I kill you?" Her eyes widen and hold her gun up. I chuckle. I guess she remebered thier deal.

 

"Wait! Don't kill me yet. I'm here to make a deal. If I kill you you would kiss me, but if I don't kill you, then what do I get in return?" I tilt my head.

 

"I don't-wait you heared our conversation?"she questioned and I just shrug playfully.

 

"I can even kill him myself, beside I would like to him kiss Baekkie" I chuckled.

 

"What do you want in return?"she asked. It made me think. Yeah~ what do I want in return?

 

"It's up to you"

 

"Ok. I give you this advantahe card. And use it anytime you want. So can you help me kill the giant?" She questioned. And I smile. We both walked together to find Chanyeol.

 

---

 

The game beacme more funny. She killed for her team, and I killed for my team. There are times that she will fall, not like the other girls, she' ll just laughed it off. The 3 hours game is about to end. Yet we stil couldn't find Ch-

 

"There he is!"she shout-whisper. She got her gun up, aim her target, and hit the trigger. But I pushed her arm away and I quickly shot the boy without hesitation. I' m goodmat shooting.Keke~

 

Soo Ah quickly grab her, wakie talkie and report the thing that happened. She's the only one who can report it.

 

"Hey what was that for?"she asked. 

 

"I just want to kill him myself"

 

Chanyeol's dead. Team 1's Chanyeol is dead. 

 

We give ourself high five.

 

The game is over. Go back to your own respective head quarters. 

 

I knkw we already need to go separate way. So I bid her goodbye. And so did she.

 

After this we' ll be having our night party at the hotel's pool area. I wonder what would be thier next activity?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:heyow!!! Have you seen Luhan's pic? Have they killed you? Yes? Good, I was hoping that to happen. HAHAHAHA!!!did you saw the TaoRis and XiuChen moment? HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry for this clihè chapter. It's already midnight at our time when I finish this so yeah~

 

I would like to thank you my wonderful subbies, commentors, voters, and silent readers. Because of you, I' m still here alive and kicking. Hehe~ So please stay with me you , neh?

 

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

VOTE