030. What happened?

My Brother’s Babysitter
Weeks passed and Luhan acted like eveything between her and him was nothing but a sweet dream. A dream that only he had.
 
Soo Ah always tried to talk to him but he just answer her with the coldest word he can get from his vocabulary. it hurts him to do so. Yet, he needs too.
 
I know it hurts the both of us, yet I know that this feeling will fade if i distance myself and we can both learn to carry on with our own lives...
 
He always remind himself, when he had the urge of hugging her. Kissing her. Telling her that he love her. When he feels like his about to give up.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"hyung what the hell is wrong with you?" Sehun asked.
 
"yeah. You've been cold for the last few weeks. Are you alright?" Xiumin tapped his shoulder.
 
"S-- Suppliment?"Kai asked teasingly. He want's to make his hyung laugh. But it didn't work.
 
"Hyung tell us everything. maybe we can help."
 
"That's why we're called brothers."
 
"Yeah, so go on and spill it out! Vomit!"
 
"hyung, We have all the time in the world so you can't tell us that it's a long story kay?"
 
All seems to blabberingtheir opinions but I remained silent. Baekhyun.
 
He was there. And he's sure that, that's the reason why he's like this.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm home." Luhan said as he entered the room. Aunty and Uncle is sitting in front of the TV, stood up and turn around. Aunty's smiling face fade as she saw the female beside Luhan. Soo Ah who's cooking at the kitchen, was about to go to the living room but she heared aunty.
 
"Ah? Who's she?"She decided to stay and listen.
 
"Omma, appa, Lee Dar In"
 
"What is she? Your?" Uncle asked.
 
"partner"he answered simply. Soo Ah's heart broke. Partner? As in love partner? What about her hanging feeling?
 
She realized her feeling when Luhan starts making a borders between them. All those feelings that she was having when she is with Luhan  is not just a simple comfort zone. It's aleardy something but she was to dumb to realize it.
 
"what partner?"uncle asked seens aunty can't.
 
"just partner. We'll be headin first okay?" he pulled her to his room, leaving Aunty, Uncle, And Soo Ah confused. but the latter is much more in pain. Why could she realize everything when it's to late...
 
actually scratch that. She doesn't even know if she ever had a chance.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[so how are you?]
 
"Still sad"She sighed
 
[*sighs* What can I do about you?
 
"*chuckled* nothing. By the way oppa. I need to sleep now. bye!"
 
[oh. bye~]
 
She ended the call. After a long convo with Henry, dried out. She stood up her bed. She opened her door and for the most unpredictable time she saw the person that causes her bad vibes. Luhan.
 
Should I speak to him/her?- they both asked theirselves.
 
the atmosphere was so awkward. Nobosy dares to move, speak nor carry on.
 
She gathered all her guts and spoke.
 
"Luhan...what happened?"She asked. Worry, confussion, scared and all sorts of feelings was felt by her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: halla guys~
back with a short updateXD
Sorry.
We started our Military training.
As epected it's fun yet painful!
I love it!
Mush more hectic schedule so please bare with me.
Love you guys~
 
Comment
.
.
.
Subscribe
.
.
.

Vote