025. Confrontation

My Brother’s Babysitter

LUHAN'S POV

 

The next activity would be dinner followed by a night party. What about them? What are they going to do in the next remaining hours? If they're going to sleep at the tent, would it be safe? Bugs might enter her tent. Is she sharing the tent with someone? Aissssh. You might be saying, you're not sleeping together even at your house. Whar are you blabbering about. But the voice behind the back of my mind said that sleeping next door, is better than sleeping with god-knows-how-far with her. And at least I know she's safe, inside the house, ans she's not sharing with someone.

 

I was brought to reality by Chanyeol.

 

"Hyung, dinner is serve. Stop staring at your phone and let's go."

 

"Oh yeah" I said and stood up from the chair I was sitting at.

 

- - -

"Hyung, why are you staring at your phone?"Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing. Wae? can't I?"

He wiggled his head "Ah! You know a while ago, I had a bet with Soo Ah-ssi. I lost. Woah, she's a great shooter!"He said while shoving his mouth with food.

I laughed. He didn't knew that I did it "I did it!"All of the food in his mouth is now spread around our table.

"Wae?"He asked me. Of course with the tipical Chanyeol shocked face.

"The game is getting boring, so yeah~"While I'm having fun, the rest of them are annoyed. 10 are annoyed at Chanyeol, and the latter is annoyed in me!Har Har Har!

- - -

 

As the dinner was over, Mr.Kim remind us that we need to prepare for the night party at the hotel's pool at side. After 1 hour we need to be there.

 

- - -

Chugs chugs chugs chugs.

 

The pool side is now filled with us, students, drinks, snack, music,  party lights. My female student are wearing damn short cocktail dress. By this time I must be hard. But I'm not, which is wierd. I drink the cocktail in my hand. I went to the terrace, a soft smile was suddenly painted on my face. From here I can see her. So they're doing a bonfire. Nice. I looked around and saw everyone familiar with me. But -

 

"Are looking for me?" How can he be here? I didn't turn around, since I don't want to talk to him. I take a sip from my drink. I think it indicate him to come. Which he misunderstood. He walk towards the railings and lean on it, he was standing next to me.

 

"How come you're here?" I asked.

 

"Don't you know I'm suppose to be a Class A student? Well, I have connection" he answered. I want  to ask how come he' s a scholar. But that would only look like I want to talk to him.

 

"I know you wanted to ask me why I'm a schoolar now-"chuckle"-well, I'm not just rich but smart too. I switch my section so I can be with Soo Ah."with her name being said, I looked at him just to know that he' s also looking at me.

 

"Why are saying this to me?" I asked at him keeping a smooth tone and a plain face. His teasing face turns to a serious face which mirrored mine.

 

"I want to talk to you man to man"

 

"Skip the drama"

 

"Ok. I will go directly to the point. BACK. OFF...STAY.AWAY.FROM.SOO.AH"he emphasizing the last 7 words in his sentence.

 

"What?"

 

"I thought you don't want a winnie wanynie talk." I remined silent.

 

"Well, as a man i know you want Soo Ah. The way you look at her. The moment you saw us togther, you already thought I was a treath right? Early this morning, I already saw you behind the tree aiming her. I was about to shoot you, but I saw that you can't do it. I thought it was interesting. By that I confirmed my conclusions. I wonder what you would look like if I could come near her. But you did something above my espectation-"he claped sarcasticly"-you shoot me! You damn shoot me! And with that i already knew that this is above something like puppy crushes. To inform you, I grew up wit her. My feelings grew my earlier than you do. I was just 4 and she was 3-"

 

"Tssk. I knew her the moment she was born" I saw his eyes widen. I smirked.

 

"And how did that happen?"

 

"Well, the Park family is a close friend of our family. To be honest, her mother and father is my parents bestfriend."

 

"Really? she haven't said a single word about you though" he smirked.  I felt defeated.

 

"I was her oppa. Her night and shinning armor. Her protector. Her g-"

 

"Really? Then where are you when her times got harsh? Where are you when the world became so rude on her? If you are his protector then, why did you leave her behind? Why is she with us right now and not with you? Huh? Is that the protector you're talking about? Is that how you plan on saving her? Leaving her? Why is she working her all day to pay the dept her parent own? Why is she suffering if she have a guy like you? Why? Now tell me, are you the perfect guy for her when you can't even wipe her tears on the most needed time?" He was aback by my soft yet harsh monologue.

 

"My bussiness is my bussiness. Yo-"

 

"And Soo Ah is part of your bussiness? (Please play thos song-Black Lair-skip to 0.43)Then, so do I. I can do better thing than you can. I can protect her more than you did. I can be her oppa. I can be more than you became for her. Now, let me clear things up. She was part of your bussiness before. Before you let her go. Before you choose something over her. And in this present time, she's mine now. She's now the goal of my bussiness now. She's out of your life long time ago. Now that she entered mine, YOU. CAN'T.GET.HER.BACK"(end the song. Thank you)I ended the conversation with that and started walking away from him. I left him hanging. My blood is still boiling.  I drank the coctail in my hand. Straight. Then went outside the party. I don't want to meet his face again in this time. I may not cotrol myself, like I did a moment ago, and punch his face. I need to refresh, so heading to our room and plan to take a shower.

 

- - -

 

A/N: Ohorat! Luhan had said it!!!/dance like crazy/ 

Hehe, I've played with the songXD. SORRY ABOUT THAT!

More fight between Henry and Luhan on the way!!

Sorry about the short chapter/le bows/

Please you, stay with me!

 

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

VOTE

Luhan for everybody!!!!

Luhan teaching the grandma how to dance OVERDOSE

Thanks!!