022. Road Trip

My Brother’s Babysitter

Morning came. Luhan is ready for the trip. He opened the door and exactly so as Soo Ah. What happened last night was rewind.

Luhan fell over her. Their face was this close. Their eyes was locked with each other as if the world is going to end when one of them break through it.

"Mo-morning!" Soo Ah greeted and then make her way towards  the stairs. Luhan followed her.

"Oh hi babies! Breakfast is already ready! Come sit down."

Soo Ah quickly run towards the living room and drop her bags, then came back to the kitchen to help Mrs. Xi.

"Woahhhh~~!" Lulu said as he saw what's on the table. First layer:pancake; Middle Layer: Canadian Bacon, scrambled egg; Third Layer: pancake.

"Guys take your sit. The food is waiting" Mrs. Xi said.

SOO AH'S POV

I sit down to the usual place I eat. Right infront of Luhan. Luhan! I know I know. You might be thinking that, You have been that close before, you have seen him that close berofe, blah blah blah. But I tell you, this is different form what was stored before.

I look up from my plate to his face. Shocks. The way his eyes move as he reads the news paper, the way his face seems to be in it's peacful phase, the way-WAIT! YAH! KYU SOO AH! ARE YOU DAMN CRAZY?! YOU'RE LIKE LUSTFUL WOMAN! YOU'RE SUCH A DISGRACED!

I shake my head and take a sip of my coffee. This coffee-

"Are you done staring at my perfect complection?" He said-loud enough for me to hear- which cause me to choke.

"E-excuse me?" I asked, with the voice only me and him can hear. He looked at me like nothing happen. That smile.  That god-knows-how-handsome-it-is teasing smile.

"Hmm?" He hummed sweetly. I stood up before this leads to something worst.

"Aunty, I think I should head first. We'll only take the bus. So we need to be on the road early! I'm sorry-" bowed "-I'll go first" then I walked.

"Soo Ah! Apology accepted if...you let Luhan take you to your school."

"Eh?! No need aunty! I can hamdle myself-"I said as I wave my hands infront of my chest.

"Oh come on! I insist!" wow. Thank you very much you useless human! (Watching' HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON' sorryXD) Luhan  added as he stood up from his chair and walk towards me, actually towards the sala, but it seem like it's towards me. He grab his bags then, my imagination came true. His walking towards me.

"Let's go?" He said as he wiggled his eyebrows. I shrugged. I bowed to aunty and so is he . We both headed to his car.

Great. The long long awkward trip to the school. Great. This is just great.

END OF POV

LUHAN'S POV

This trip us going to be fun!

As we both get inside the car, I already knew what to do?

"Yow Soo Ah!"

"What so you want?" She asked, with let's-this-fast tone.

"Do I have something on my face this morning?" I press my lips together trying to hold back my laughter. I saw her face tighten like a guilty child who ate the forbidden chocolate cake.

"Wh-what's with the random question?" I knew she's trying to keep her cool aura.

"Oh nothing I just saw you stare at me this morning..."I said with a childish tone.

"I'm not looking at you ok? I'm reading the front page of the news paper!" She stated a bit tensed.

"Really? The front news is really good right?"

"Ye-yeah, I gue-"

"What is it again?" She looked at me with are-you-kidding-me look. GOTCHA!

"I-I"

"Just admit it! Yo-" SHOOT!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It happen so fast.
------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry about the cliff-hanger! I'm hyper today so yeah~ sorry. To make it up to you guys..

Let's play!!!!

A. Soo Ah kissed him for him to shut up
B. Soo Ah went down the car

The first 2 would get a free pr (photo request).
Sorry this is the only thing I can give TT-TT

See you in the next chapter. Bye/waves/