008. New

My Brother’s Babysitter

Mrs. Xi's POV

 

"Noona?!"

 

I guess this is Soo Ah which Lulu is talking about a while ago.

 

As she nooded a good evening, I can tell that she is well educated girl.

 

"What's your family name?" My husband asked

 

"Park. My father is Park Jung Min and my mother is Park Tae Hi."

 

I was really shocked.  My husband is shock. Wanna know why? Well...we know someone named Park Jung Min. But there are many Park Jung Min in the world. If she answered 'before' then she's the daughter of our friend

 

"Dose your family had a business?"

 

"B-before" she answered shyly.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Ding dong

 

As our doorbell rung I can feel thr chils down my spine.

 

"Wait a minute!" I shouted

 

I opened it

 

"Tae hi? Jung Min?" I asked

 

"HELP OUR DAUGHTER! PROTECT HER! SAVE HER! SPARE HER! PROMISE ME!"

 

"Yeobo pali~!" I shouted. I was really scared by how they try to catch up their breathe. My husband quickly followed and saw what I'm seeing.

 

"PLEASE PROMISE ME! PROMISE US~~~!" Jung min shouted.

 

"Brother, calm down." My husband said.

 

"Hey! Stop right there!" I hearded someone, no, not one but a group of armed man. After that they both run away.

 

Bang

 

We heared a gun shot. My husband suddenly slam the door and lock it.

 

"*In chinese*Mom what's that?" My son asked.

 

"Duck my son" my husband said why pulling Luhan down.

 

I suddenly teared up.

 

I know it's bankrupt, but why would it came to an end that they will die.....

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I suddenly run towards her and hugged her. I left my husband there stunned. My boys both tilt thier head with a what's-going-on look.

 

"I, no, we owe you a lot" I finaly utter a word.

 

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

 

"I, no, we know your parents and we promise them that I must take good care of you. Now we have the chance to fullfil that promise" she just nooded but I can see pain and lost in her eyes.

 

"Do you know where your parents is?" My husband asked

 

She look down and kept silent.

 

"Omma. She've been trough a lot today. Let her rest for a while. " I see, Luhan is worried.

 

"Ok follow me" I said while clinging around her arm.

 

We both went upstairs. She's just carrying one bag.

 

"Uhmmmmm....mi-...ma-hmmmm" she is so cute . I want to pinch her chick.

 

"Call me aunty...hihi" I giggled.

 

"Au...*ehem*aunty thank you for accepting me here in our house.. i promise to leave as so-"

 

"Who said about leaving? You'll not leave as long as I said so. Here we are, i've already decorated it with a female decors. I don't put a lot of girls stuffs' cuz I don't like that. How about you, do you like girly stuffs?"

 

She quickly refuse by waving her two hands in front me.

 

"No girly stuffs for me. But....may I ask why you have a female room if you have 2 boys? If you don't want to answer then it's ok" she give me the brightest smile I' ve every seen since ages ago.

 

"Well.... to be honest you' re the first person to use this room. I have this because I know someday my Luhan will bring a girl here and let her stay. So before it's to late I' ve already done that. I just made this last month. So it must be dusty. Sorry " I chuckled. And she also did.

 

"Arachi~ but what's that?" She said while pointing to a mini jeoson bag near the window.

 

"Oooohhhhh..... that's nothing just a decoration or should I say lucky charm? Well don't take that of no matter what happen. Ok?!"

 

"Arachi" that smile. Why so beautiful?  She got the smile of her mother. So cute.

 

"Ok then. I'll leave you. And rest after cleanning ok?!"

 

She bowed signalling me to leave.

 

END OF POV

 

LUHAN POV.

 

"Do you know where your parents is?" My father asked

 

She look down and kept silent.

 

"Omma. She've been trough a lot today. Let her rest for a while. " I can' t stay there and just watch.

 

"Ok follow me" hays~~~ omma is really happy. I wonder why?

 

They both went upstairs

 

"Appa why ith omma tho happy when she saw unnie?" Dah...same question here.

 

"You musn't know Lulu...but Luhan you must know soon."

 

Lulu blinked many times with a pouting lips before he finally nooded.

 

"But what happen?" Father asked.

 

"When I arrived at her house I saw her being harrast by his EX-boyfriend*emphasise the ex*. Then i stopped him to do so and then an ajumma pop out of nowhere and said she must leave the house before sunset. So I brought her here." I finished

 

"Why emphasise the ex my son?" My father asked in a teasing tone. Did I really emphasise it?

 

"Did I?" Said in a cool tone. They just nooded in union

 

"Well....I'm just pissed seeing guys harrasing girls" good excuse. Very good. Who's the fo-

 

"But you're like that right? You like having fun, right?" Oh crop. I remember I was.

 

"Well...at least we both want to do it. Not like that, she was being force!" I tried to puch myself out of the edge.

 

"Come on juth admit it hyung? Nothingth wrong with it" Lulu said while slaping my father's arm. He' s like a fanboy.

 

"Right son! Admit it. I vote for her" oh not you to mom.

 

"Mom! Not you too." This people will really puch me down the edge.

 

"Lulu, you need to sleep now." My mom said while carrying Lulu

 

"Wait for me here ok?!" She added. She take the ways towards Lulu's room.

 

"Aboji....you don't think that I really like her don't you?"

 

"Well...for me you're pretty obvious. But-"

 

"But what? I just did that because I'm worried. And most of all I'm going to do it even though she isn't Soo Ah" I tried to explain.

 

"Okok! Calm your self before you turn to a tomato at least now you're just a pinkish apple" he teased.Am I really blushing? Why am I feeling so nervous?

 

"Luhan are you ready to now the truth?" Mom suddenly talk.

 

"About what mom?"

 

"You know Park Soo Ah is....uhmmm.....well....."

 

"Omma!stop mumbling."

 

"Okok.... anyways. I just wanted to say that she's the daughter of our friend. The  Park family"

 

The Park family? Is she Chanyeol's mini sister? Well.... aish....maybe that's why he give her....

 

"You might be thinking that the Park family I'm talking about is Chanyeol's family, then you're wrong!" Ahhhhhhhh.....okokoko....now I get it....

 

"Are you even listening? Look here.  Want you to take good care of her because we promised to protect her before her parents dissapeared. I intrust her to you. Promise me ok?!"

 

Wait is she...the daughter of the persons which is shoot infront of us? Is she the one that I use to search for?

 
 

I search her to help my parents don't misunderstand.

 

END OF LUHAN'S POV

 

Mrs. Xi walk upstairs after she cleanded the living room.

 

SOO AH'S POV

 

I' m so happy to have new housenew friendsnew room, and most of all new family....

 

END OF POV

 

MRS. XI'S POV

 

As I pass trough Soo Ah's room I giggled and then entered our room.

 

Wanna know what's the bag all about? Well it's a charm which says 'whoever first laid her eye on this will be the true love of whoever the person who buys this wants.' And I want Luhan to find his first love. But it's just a charm. People are the one controling their feelings.

 

END OF MRS. XI'S POV

 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

 

A/N: as I promise I worked faster than before. I might be still slow but it's our mastery test this Sept. 20 to Sept.21. Hope you continue on supporting me ■○■ If there would be any grammatical or any error please bare with me. I'm currently using my tablet to update.....kekekekek~~~~~~

 
 
 

Do you like to put name for Luhan's parents?

 

What I have in mind:
Mrs. Xi-Xi Hannie
Mr. Xi- Xi HwangNi

 

Please tell me what you want? I accept suggestions! :)

 

Subscribe
.
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 
 

-HanzelAnn