015. Coffee and Jazz

My Brother’s Babysitter

Kris' PoV.

"That is just so exhausting!"  Chen said while opening his upper botton. Well... I believe Chen this time. Having our first 2 hours signing the fangirls' paper, taking picture with them, etc is really hard. What is that for? Well for the both thingy. Each department needs to have one. We decided to do this cuz' we believe we will raise fund faster. This all-

"This is suho's fault!" Luhan whinned

"I don't know it would be that hard! Kai also pushed through this!"

"Yah! I just agreed because I thought i can-"

"CATCH PRETTY GIRLS!!! WE GOT IT!" All of them said in union. They are so childish.  I' m to fabulous for this.

"Why not we get some coffee? Right?" Xiumin said while clinging on Chen' s arm.

"Not a bad idea! Let's go down and see who gives a coffee fliers" Lay suggested.

We all went down and wonder around the school ground. Laughter have covered us throughout the walking.

"Woah~! Everything is so fancy at our building, but we can't find a coffee shop!? Look *points to his right* French restaurant, *points to his left* cloth lines *points to his front*pizza house, *points to his back*a Japanese restaurant. Not a single sign of coffee shop." Baekhyun said with his known diva attitude.

"I think non of the dapartments have co-"we all look at the same direction. We see 3 person carrying jazz instrument. And 1 of them is carying a fliers. The one holding the saxophone,  or should I say the saxophonist started playing his instrument. Then so as the pianist and the one with tuba. They created such a relaxing sound. People have started to surround them.

Room 501 on the scholar building. Coffee and Jazz!  Please come!-the man with fliers shouted.  Everybody took one of his fliers.

"God have answered our prayers! Right Luhan?" Chanyeol shouted. But Luhan haven't answered.

"Yah'! Are you ok?" I asked him while I wrapped my arm in his shoulder.

"501? Soo Ah's room." Luhan speak while  slowly jerking his head to his left side.

"Oh~that's why..." Tao said with a teasing face.

"The hell.. what's with that face?" Luhan asked?

Hayyss....My childish friends.

END OF POV

-----------------------------------------------------

LUHAN'S POV

"Oh~that's why...." Ok Tao..what's with that?

"The hell.. what's with that face?"

"Guys, let's just go to room and grab our self a coffee." Chen said.

We all went to the building. I can say that this building have more professional aura but the fun is still there.

"Room 501!" Sehun shouted. The moment we entered the room you can feel the French atmosphere. The female waitress are wearing baby blue long sleeves taked in a black miniskirt and they're wearing black stockings. All of thier hair are tied pony. And the male waitress are wearing baby blue long sleeves with black slacks. All of thier sleeves are folded upward.  And all of them are wearing black apron.

"Please look at our menu" a girl said while handling the menu.

"Everything seems delicious....and so as the waitrest" Kai said as he winked at the waitrest. Haha...the girl doesn't give a . All of us burt out of laughter.

"we would like to try double hot choco waffle with coffee latte" Kris said to cut the embarrassing atmosphere.

"Ok sir.Please wait for 3 minutes" Kris nod and handed her the menu.She bowed back and leave.

"Oh~ shocks~ the music is so relaxing" Baekhyun said as he found his comfortable spot on the sofa. Then we close his eyes and move his fingers trough the music. His like a gay, not like me, I'm a man. (0.0really?)

"Hyung, hyung. Look! *points to a waitress* the uniform really emphasize thier body. This shop would be better if they don't wear black stockings."Kai said to Suho while they both giggled and clap thier hands then cover thier face which can't hide the lust.

"This is coffee shop not a stripping bar,ok?" Kyungsoo said as he keep his plain face. Kyungsoo is like omma. Both of them made a face.

Time to exchange the musicians.  Thanks for listening! The man who's playing the saxophone announced.  Another set of musicians entered. They are lacking of pianist...oh well...the saxophonist started blowing some keys, then non of us spoke but we all close our eyes and let oue selves drifted to our peaceful place. A sudden piano entered the pieces. 

"Sir 12 double hot choco waffle together with 12 coffee latte"a man spoke. We all open our eyes and saw a man around Tao's age standing beside our table.

"Please call me if anything doesn't cover your needs" he smiled and bowed. We all take a bite and-

"Thith ith what you called food!" Sehun shouted.

"Wow!"

"Magnificent"

"Wonderful"

"It passed my high standard." Kyungsoo commented.

Different comments are given. Honestly, it was really amazing, but that taste is not new. I found the taste familiar. Where have I ate this? Did omma cooked the same waffle?...or...so-

"LUHAN! Where's your mind again?" Xiumin said eyeing me with hello-im-talking-to-you look.

"Sorry! What are you saying?"

"I said we should come back here again tomorrow!"

"Ah-ah" after answering blankly I sip on the coffee

"Why are you walking on your lonely field?"Suho asked.

"It's just that the taste is so familiar so as the coffee."

"Then let's call someone to aks for the cook" Kris said and I nooded

"Excuse me"he raised his head and a young lady walked towards us...she's also familiar.

"Yes sir! Is there anything wrong?"ah.... Hye Na! One of the scholars who's teaching us.

"Aren't you the scholar who teaches us as a project?"Lay asked.

"Yes sir!"

"So anyway, can we call the one who cooked this food?" Kris broke the conversation.

"Why sir? Is there something wrong?"

"No my friend here*points to me*Luhan seems to find the taste familiar."

"Oh..the cook is playing the piano on the platform"we look at the stage and saw Soo Ah playing. My eyes widen and all the other eyed me like hell-yeah look.

"Should I still call her?" Hye Na asked.

"Ahnononononeedtocallher!" Ok why am I blabbering? I must look idiot.

"Excuse me?" Hye Na asked and everybody laughed.

"I think he said  'ah no no no need to call her'" Kai teased,

"Ahh..so I think I should go now" she bowed and leave.

"Hyung! I think your inlike" Lay said.

"The f*** is inlike?'' I asked.

"I think inlove?" Kyungsoo said while putting his coffee down.

"Non of uth know the word love, tho how can you tell?" Sehun asked.

"Right! I just like playing with her." I said us a back up to Sehun' s statement.

Am I really inlove?

We all finish our food and was about to leave the room when..

Time to switch musician! Thanks for listening and hope you' ll come back! Soo Ah voice was heared inside the room. I continue walking went outside the room.

"I would like to stay there for the rest of the day!" Chen said whike doing his popular duck face.

"Guys I think we better go back to our room" Suho said pointing to the great line formed out side thier classroom.

We all sigh and continue walking. It's even hard to cross this flood of fans.

Oh~~there they are! Oppa!
Oppa~~you so handsome~~

Random squels started to fuzz. We all smile and get to our long table.We started signing and time just pased that quick.

"Next ple-!" I shouted as a juice splatter to my tops.

"Oppa I'm so-"

"WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?! I HOPE YOUR sorry CAN FIX MY CLOTHES!" I hissed I was just so pissed.What?! She have 5he guts to run away? Really?

"hyung calm down!" Sehun said patting my back.

"Guys I'll try to find a clothe on the clothe line." I said and they all nodded. I went out and take 5 deep air to calm my self.

*thug

"Sorry." Then she picked up some papers which is scattered on the floor. Why do I need to keep on bumping stupid gi-

"Soo Ah?!" She looked up and her eyes widen.

"Luhan?!" her face becames relief as he saw me.

"I though of someone else, good it's you. Inneed to go ok?! Bye" she stood up and run away. I look foen and saw 3 more papers.

"SOO AH! YOU LEFT SOM-"

"Oppa there's the guy!" I looked around and saw the girl earlier with 5 man. My eyes widen and started running.

"YAH! NOBODY CAN WHOUT AT MY LIL' SIS!" The tallest one said and started following me. I run faster and I pass over Soo Ah.

"Lu-"I grabbed her wrist and drag her along.

"Yah! Why are we running?"

"See that guy*points back*he's a brother of a girl I shouted earlier. That girl splattered juice in my face!"

"And why am I running again? Why am I with you, running?"

"Because if they find my weakness then they'll beat me, nonono, beat us up. And I can't see you be beaten, and what if they take advantage of you...they..they...they'll be your first. I can't take that! Now you understand?"

"Okok. Calm yourself! I won't let go, so don't think hard. That won't happen"

Her calming voice is over powering her hard situation. Our running is surely making as gasp for air but she still manage to calm her self.

"Yah! I told you to stop running! If I catch you I'll let you watch how I f*** girlfriend!"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY B****!" I got angry and heat suddenly raise all over my body.

I dragged her to an open alley and pinned her on the wall.

"Eh?! What the hell-"she hvae done all she can do to remove me.

"Shh...I want to save the both of us so keep calm." She stopped fidgeting but close her eyes. I started angling my head and her eyes shout harder. And I guess she stop breathing.

"Guys have you-oh! Sorry for disturbing your make out session" the guy chasing us fell on my trap. I lossen my grip and so as she loosen her eyes. She started breathing, again.

"Woah~~we're safe!" I said. She was still shocked. Super shock.

"Le-let's go back."i said to break the atmosphere.

"O..k..?" She started walking. I gripped her wrist and sitted infront of her. Her face is facing my back

"Wht is this?" She have regain her energy. I guess?

"I'll piggy back you. Isin't it obvious?"

"Hello?! I'm wearing a skirt can't you see?isin't it obvious?"

"Then don't. I'm being good ok?" I stood up and started walking
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
A/N: Hi guys!!! I would like to apologize for being late on updating annnnnnnndddddd......

We wish you a merry Christmas, 
We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
And a happy new year!

Wohoo~Christmas. Oh by the way, late happy birthday Jesus!!!!

Hope your Christmas have been a merry one^^ may all your wishes come true^^

COMMENT
=
-
=
-
SUBSCRIBE
=
-
=
-
VOTE