028. Le Feels

My Brother’s Babysitter
LUHAN'S POV
 
The moment Soo Ah went out the house, my phone rang.
 
"Oh Chanyeol!"
 
[Hyung, I need to ask you about something related to math. Is that ok?]
 
"Oh sure what time?"
 
[Eh? Now?]

"Now? okay. Where's the meeting place?"
 
[What the..hyung are you drunk? What are you talking about? Meet up where? Your answers are different.]
 
"Ok. Copy. I'll be there in 15 minutes"
 
[hyu-]
 
Then I hung up.
 
"Who's that?"Appa asked.
 
"Chanyeol. He said we will be having some party at a random bar. I'll be home by 10"I said and hurried to the door, then went out.
 
I sighed out of relief as I can still see their shadow. I run towards them. They played with every doorbells they can see. My gaze averted to Soo Ah and her bright smile flashes before my eyes.
 
Why is she smiling like that in front of him?
 
Why can't I make her smile like that?
 
I can do the same, right?
 
Am I really to late since Henry is already here?
 
I followed them around and saw them stop in a convenient store. I can't enter, because they will surely recognize me. I watched from a far and after some minute they went out the store and starts walking. I followed behind. Not to close nor to far. Just enough for me to hear they're convo.
 
"Say, Soo Ah..."
 
"hmm?"She looked at him.
 
"Do you..perhaps...like Luhan?"my eyes widen at the question. My heart starts pounding and I'm filled up with fear, excitement and every emotion I have in my body. What would she reply? She stopped her tracks as she heard the question. Could it me...
 
"I...Can we please not talk about him?"She asked, and smiled lightly. Then she continue walking.
 
All my blood drained out. The feeling I have inside of me, all run out. Should I still follow them? I don't see the point though. The person I like, the very first person I like after years, can't return the feeling I have. My heart ached so bad. I turn around and continue walking in a small phase. Unknowingly a cold tear escape my eyes. ! I never cried before. 
 
I continue walking to wherever my feet will take me. Not soon enough I found myself inside the bar (Baek's bar). I sit on the bar stool and ordered for a margarita. A lot of ladies come and asked me out. I just dump them right away. Well, is this the feeling of being dump? I guess it really hurts so bad. I always laughed at the people who became messed up after break ups, or being dump. I thought, they're only being dramatic but I guess it really hurts so bad.
 
I drank 1..
2...
6...
I don't know! I lost counting.
 
"Sir. You're drunk already. Should I call someone to pick you up?"A bartender asked me, but I waved my hand asking for him to leave. I can't speak so I hope he understand that.
 
"Bro!"Someone throw himself to me. I know it's a male because of his voice.
 
"I told you to leave! didn't I?" I said in a very drunk tone, I'm very sure.
 
"Hyung it's me Baekhyun!" He said as he tried to pick me up from the chair.  Then someone helped me in the other side. 
 
"Hyung do you want to go home-"
 
"NO! i don't want to see her now!"I shouted
 
"okok fine. I lend you a room, nae? kaja!" Then I was dragged towards somewhere. Sooner or later I was thrown on a soft bed.
 
"So hyung, wh-"
 
"S-So-Soo Ahh~"I murmured.
 
"eh?"
 
"Soo Ah~"
 
"Hyung..could it? You're in-love?" I'm sober enough to hear things. Then I nodded.
 
"I fell hard Baek. I fell really hard."Then after that I walked to dreamland. The last thing I heard was Baekhyun chuckling.
 
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: yay! double update!
Finally Luhan knew what his feelings is...
Woohooo!
Celebration time!
/dance like crazy/
I hope this makes up with the lost times.
Love you all guys~
 
Comment
\
\
\
\
Subscribe
\
\
\
\
Vote!


P.S. If ever there are typos or wrong grammar, please forgive me. I'm to lazy yo recheckedXD