037. My Everything

My Brother’s Babysitter
"Soo Ah!!! I passed! I'm going to graduate!" Luhan laughed liked a retard old man while approaching the poor girl who's carrying tons of papers.
 
"LUHHAAAN!!! NO!!-" oh well to late. Luhan crashed himself towards Soo Ah and all the papers flew with different direction. Widening his eyes, Luhan quickly helps Soo Ah gathers the scattered papers and piled it up neatly.
 
"Hand it to me. I need to rush this to Kim seosangnim." She said chuckling a little but annoyance was visible on her eyes. And Luhan didn't failed to notice.
 
"Are you alright?" He placed his hand at her cheeks and crease it lightly with his thumb. Worrying that maybe shes sick or something. She slightly smiled and nods her head
 
"I'm fine. Just... A little tired I guess." Soo Ah took the paper Luhan's holding and waved her hand in front of Luhan then turned her hills at the opposite way. Rechecking all the papers in her hand, she felt someone pins her against the wall. Blinking multiple time she held all the papers on her hands and protected her chest.
 
"What are you doing? What if someone sees as?" She playfully stated but her smile quickly faded when she saw the dark eyes of Luhan
 
"You're not fine. I know that. Now what wrong?". Sighing, Soo Ah smiled and lightly bumps her head to his chest and chuckles.  "Luhan, I'm fine. And move. We can't let people see-" "-I don't give a Soo Ah. Why are you even trying to hide..us? We both know that there are more stuffs happening inside our school. Couples even make out here. And teachers doesn't even care. So what are you afraid about? You're acting really weird." Seriousness was visible on his voice as he firmly points out his observation.
 
Wetting her lips with her tongue, Soo Ah suddenly hugged his waist and shook her head. "I guess I'm just being carefully. I-I'm not used to this stuffs." Luhan sighed in defeat. Hugging her back, Luhan placed a sweet loving kiss on her forehead. "Don't worry. I'll be here to guide you." Luhan swayed them together and chuckled. "Sorry I made you worry"
 
"Just tell me if something's wrong. Okay? I want to protect you from all kind of harm"
 
"Oh really? You just put me in danger you know. I should have passed this papers about-" she looked a her watch and back to Luhan "- 5 minutes ago" they both laughed.
 
"Then I'll take full repsonsiblity" Luhan showed him a determined face and she shook her head.
 
"Stupid. We'll do it together"
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
LUHAN'S POV
 
I may not be smart as her but I'm not dumb. I know I'm something's wrong. But I'll it slide...for now. I'll think of a way how to slip it out her tongue.
 
Oh...have I told you that we're here outside the room, sitting like a lost child?
 
No? Yes? No..OK no. Well, we got to Mr. Kim late so we arrived to our next class late. And Ms. Song is just being the KJ she is. Lame right? But to be honest I don't mind at all. I'd rather be here and watch Soo Ah feel asleep on my lap rather than listen to Ms. Song's  boring lecture.
 

You might be wondering why I'm with Soo Ah right? They only have classes until last subject before lunch. Like half day. Due to some stupid sh*ty sh*ty I forgot. So yeah, I asked her to accompany me with my agony and I thankful she agreed. Running my hand trough her silk like hair, I smiled like an idiot.


The door of the room quickly opens but I don't even care to look at it. I'm sure it's not worth the second I'll tear my gaze on this innocent angel I'm looking at. The person's shadow creeped in front of us. Obviously, his or her phase of walking is slowing down. Annoyed, I lifted my head and found this sh*t is looking at Soo Ah's lower tighs. Her skirt is not that short but still her position exposed some parts of her perfect body where only I could, should, would, must,  see.  While removing my blazer, I shoot the guy my deathly glare "Look away ! Stop starring at MY GIRLFRIEND'S leg" emphasizing 'my girlfriend' part.  He quickly snap out of whatever fantasies he's having and bowed at me then runway. Geez, if only Soo Ah's not trapping my legs, I could have knocked the bananas out of him.

 
Breath in. Breath out. Relaxing myself, I leaned my head on the wall and closed my eyes. Then quickly the image of Soo Ah's legs flushed on my green little mind. Snapping my eyes back to reality, I know I'm blushing hard. Imagine those legs wrapped arou- Luhan! Get a hold of yourself. Soo Ah is a fragile little baby you need to take good care. She's different. Thinking simple-yet hot and y()- scenes with her can make my heart jump out of my rib cage. I can hear my own heart beat. I admit it, I have this kind of, -well some are worst than what I have just imagined-stupid daydreams with other girl but it only cause me and nothing more, nothing less. But with her, heart attack, butterflies in my stomach and some other stuffs that I haven't expirenced after so long. It's indeed different to have it with someone you love than some other s out there.
 
Drowning myself with the stuffs I could do with her.  How to make her happy, how to make her stay with me and be like this forever. Ways of how to make this relationship exciting so she won't get bored with it. Bored with me. Imaging my life without her already pains me. So as long as I can. I'll never let her go.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Luhan. Luhan. Wake up" I can hear a soft voice waking me up.
 
"Mom. Give me five more minutes" I said as I carelessly scratches my nape. Then I heard a chuckle. Wait...I JUST EMBARASSED MYSELF INFRONT OF SOO AH!
 

I opened my eyes and saw her now laughing. Maybe my sudden action turned her chuckles into laughter. How I loved to see her laugh. I don't know what happened to me but I quickly kissed her lips. She did blinked multiple time. What the hey? Why do I have to ruin the moment? Keep it cool. Turn the table Luhan. Turn the table.


"That's for laughing at me" Great! I sounded so cool. Well at least I have thinked of that pretty fast or else  everything would be awkward. She blew  raspberry and shoves my face away. In a light manner.

"The bell just rang and students are rushing around. So I woke you up a-"
 
"Luhan." Soo Ah's explanation was cut short by Ms. Song.
 
"Yes Miss?" I asked as I stood up and stretches my uniform.
 
"Please don't be late next time and...please do your PDA outside the school." She said which made me smile and look down. I glanced back at Soo Ah and seems like she heard it too. She also looking down and biting her lower lip while smiling. Then I heard Ms. Song sigh
 

"Kids this days" she shook her head and head first.


"Oppa~" Yoona clinged onto me like an oversized koala. Obviously trying to make me feel her push upped . I quickly detached myself from her strong grip. Then walk and wrapped my arms  around So Ah. Which is clearly insecure. The way her gaze fixed on the floor. When she felt our contact she quickly snapped her head up. Shocked? Pain? Why?

 
Yoona rolled her eyes. And flipped her hair. "As if that's real. Come girls" B*tch what? It's... Real right? Yes of course I'm a million percent sure everything was real. I love her and this is not one of my games, pass time, wing, or whatever you want to call it. This is real I tell you.
 
The face she have earlier was back. What the actual f*uck is wrong? I'm so lost I need to know. Grabbing her hand we walked through the canteen for lunch. It's noisy as always, but when we entered the canteen the es aka queenkas, started secretly string at her. As if they're not obvious. I rolled my eyes. My grip on her hand became more secured. Just to let her know I'm here.
 
"Sooie-ah!" Someone called her and we both looked at the source direction. Seeing her best friend and other friends in one table. She looked at me and I got what she mean. Nodding my head she quickly pecked my cheeks and run towards her group of friends. Now time to find EXO and ask them what's happening.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Yeah, there are a little rumor going around like you only dated her to pass your grades. Or it's just a bet or game or something like that" Kyungsoo said as he stab his meat brutally. "Geez. They don't even know how to cook a steak properly-" kyungsoo started his 3hours ranting about the steak.
 
So that's why... Maybe she heard it earlier than I do so she looked like that earlier.
 
I don't want to be the cliché type of boy who gets everybody's attention and then shout 'F*uck off. This is my girlfriend. Who ever disrespects her disrespects me. This is real. I love her and this not fake blah blah'  it's just to stupid. So I'll do it with more swag and something that can make her heart burst out of happiness.
 

Aha!

 

"wait here guys." I stood up and run as fast as I could towards our classroom.
 

Wait and see.

 
End of POV.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Have you heard about it?" Sandeul asked and So Ah just nodded. Take a bite from her lasagna with Sandeul created for all of them.
 
"Are you okay?" Her best friend asked while placing her hand on Soo Ah's shoulder. Chuckling, the latter nodded trying to conceal how worried she is. What if is it's true? What if he only dated me to make his academics be on a better state? Would I end being one of his victims? Tons of question  was flying here and there.
 
"Soo Ah. Are you happy with him? I mea-" Henry was cut short by a sudden pull she experienced. Looking up she saw Luhan gently pulling her up from her hands. Intertwining their fingers.
"WE'RE going home." He said loud enough for everybody near that table to hear.
 
LUHAN'S POV
 
"WE'RE going home" wait... Just watch in 3..2..1
 
"You're cutting classes? W-"
 
"I'm used to cutting classes bae. It's not new" I said with as-a-matter-of-fact tone. Aw look at her flustered look. So 'bae' can make her blush. Ohh.../insert wicked laugh/
 
"B-But this will damage your garades" she panicked a little. Pfftt.. Grades my face. I can save my little cute with out studying. Well...maybe I can't but...o well.
 
"Since when did I care?" As asked. See what this whole situation. This is just part of my place. Now I cleared our name it's time to go. Adios amigo.
 
I started pulling her outside the canteen with a proud smile in my face. I just save our name and relationship. I won't let this end up like a common fanfic where the couple break up because of es. I just won't let as be separated.
 
"What's with the show?"she suddenly asked. I just shrugged and continued walking towards the car. She keeps poking me and I pretend to be alone inside the car.
 

"Yah! What is wrong with you? What did just do in the canteen?" sorry bad. But promise you'll like what I'll do. "Ignoring me huh? Two can play th-" "you'll see. so shut that beautiful mouth of yours and trust me." She just scoffed and looked outside the window. This is going to be long silent ride.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"we're here! Let's go." I went outside the car and opened the door for her. She's really eyeing me with her sharp eyes.

 
"I'm sorry bae. But you'll like this. Just forgive me?" I gave her  my puppy eyes and shake her hand from side to side like a baby boy. I saw her roll her eyes and sighs. "Fine. Let's go now" we are now walking when her eyes suddenly snap wide as a saucer and then looked at me. "Our bag! Luhan our bags!" Then I cupped her cheeks keep kissing her lips. Just small peck but it's all so sweet. "I have it all under control, let's go take it from the trunk." I stopped in front of my car trunk and opened it then grab both of our bag. I planned to carry her bag all the way to our destination but she quickly grab it from my hand. Yeah, that's my girl. Not the girly type of girl. More like a matured one. Smiling secretly I quickly slipped my hand with hers, then intertwined our fingers. How perfectly fit it is for me.
 
"You're really acting weird. Smiling like an idiot and such" she remarked and I just pulled her into a deserted area where only i know. I descovered it when i was young and i was running around because my father scolled about something. Images of my childhood flashed before and i just smiled. Glancing back at Soo Ah, I can see the excitment in her eyes. Good thing she's not scared and freaking out. Or worst bored and desapointed. We stopped under the tree. The tree's not like those you see in romantic shows. Which is beautiful and lively. This one have my memory. It's old and tacky. Nothing's eye catching. I grabbed a table cloth from my bag and saw her eyes widen. Cute.
 
"I 'borrowed' it from the props room." I chuckled and placed it on the floor. I sat on it and open my leg a part. Tapping the are between my thighs. She blushed but followed. She sat between them and I wrapped my arms around her. Leaning my back at the tree together with her. Now she's leaning on me. Like how I always wanted it to be. "Aren't I heavy?" she tilted her eyes to the side while asking. I shook my head and kiss the side of her eyes. "Light as a feather" then she looked at the ground. Worries quickly runs into my body. "Why?" I asked while I catches her chin with my thumb and index finger,  guiding her face to look at me. "I know it's stupid but...are we breaking up because this is happening in fan fictions. Like after a great event happen the came and break the couple apart. Or perhaps...are you sick? Am I? Did I do-" I quite her down but kissing her tender lips. "Bae, remember this okay. We are not in a cliché fan fiction. Maybe we are in a fan fiction but I would try to make it one of the best out there. Something not redundant. Bae, I can't promise you to have a smooth sailing relationship but I won't let you go. Not even a single hair. Please don't think of stuffs like that. I just want to show you my love. I'm not good at exprecing my feeling so I'm trying really hard. Plus, I want to tell you to ignore all gossips. Those es and jerks just want you and me apart. And I won't let that happen. Never in a million years. Okay? So stop over thinking stuffs. I just love you okay? That's all. Nothing less but more love" by the end of my proclamation of love I showered her face with light kisses. Her forehead, eyes, cheek bones, nose, cheeks then finally her lips. It's also the perfect match. She's indeed my missing piece. I broke the kiss before my beast run through me.
 
Pulling her back into my chest I leaned my chin on her head. Then I point at an old creeapy house.
"See that house? That's where  I used to live. I grew up here to be exact. This tree had always been my best companion. When bad things happen, I always hide there-" I stopped and pointed above. Her gaze followed my finger and we both so a cranky old tree house. "-I belt it myself. I promised myself only to bring the right girl here and create a family with her in that tree House. I don't know if I can still climb there, cause you know, it might fall. But I sware I wroth a testimony to never bring any girl in this area, unless she's the one I wanna grow old with." I looked at her and I can see little pods water forming in her eyes. But I know her, she wouldn't cry. At least she won't let someone see. See? She just laughed. "So I'm the girl you want to grow old with?" She asked. "Defiantly". I kissed her forehead and rested my chin on it. "So I am the first girl you brought here...but am I the first girl you imagin on bringing here?"...BULL'S EYE.  Should I tell her? Honesty.....?k fine..
 
"To be honest. No. There's this girl whom I loved so much. But not even close to the love I have for you. Well...she's my first love-"stupid luhan. You don't need to say that. She might get hurt. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stu-"continue" she spoke and break my train of thoughts. "So yeah as I said I love her and planned to bing her here. But something's telling me she's not the right one or it's not yet the time. So I trust my instinct. And I didn't do it. Sooner or later, I confessed to her but she rejected me because I was a geek back then. From that moment I changed and became the Luhan everybody know" she nodded and a sudden question slipped out of my mouth "If I was still a geek, would you still love me?" I'm afraid. Is she the same as her? If i- "of course. Actually, right now you're a cheesy dork I never knew you could be. And...I just fell deeper" the last part was more like a mumble but I heard it. I smiled like an idiot and hugged her tighter. "Don't you dare take that back. I already heard it. Gosh I love you so much."she laughed and lean comfortably in me. I know she's tired. This area is pretty far from where we're from. "Sleep Bae. I won't leave." She nodded and sleep on my chest. While I remove some Strads of hair that's blocking her face. I lean deeper on the tree and closed my eyes. I could stay like this forever. I don't care if this is a beautiful nightmare, I'm willing not to wake up in reality if I could stay in this wonderful fantasy with Soo Ah.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: YAY LONG UPDATE!!!^^
Fluff overload. Sorry I at making romantic scene. But I hope you enjoyed this chappie. So adios amigos!
 
Comment
;
;
;
;
Subscribe
;
;
;
;
Vote