033. Taken Photos

My Brother’s Babysitter
MRS. XI'S POV
 
Yes. I'am listening to my little boy's story. But I can't help but look at Luhan and So Ah. something's wrong. I knew it. I can feel it. But what is it?
 
Luhan's taking quick glances at Soo Ah. While So Ah is barely touching her food. I heard Luhan sighs and I look at him and then at Soo Ah. Then back to Luhan. I new their gazes meet because Luhan choke. I suppress my laughter. Soo Ah was about to offer help but he decline. HE DECLINE. Why? I tilt my head on the left side as I squint my eyes towards the back of Luhan. I was just about to look at Soo Ah but she already followed Luhan.
 
I smiled.
 
"I think something's gonna happen to night" I said as I take a bite of my beef.
 
"What do you mean?" My clueless husband said.
 
"Just wait. I'm sure to it. " He just looked at me a with a confused looked. I just chuckled and finish the last meet on my plate.
 
"I don-" he was just about to complain when Luhan came down, storming outside our house. Well? Aren't I right?
 
Lulu and oppa is really puzzled and confused while I took the camera from my bag and looked at the other 2 boys of mine.
 
"What? Are you guys just going to stay there or what? Cause me, I'm going to follow them. No?yes?no? OK" I was about to open the door when they quickly follow behind. I know they can't resist. This is just something special for sure.
 
We followed them behind trying to hide from the darkness of the night.
 
"Where are we going?" She asked merely shouting. He stopped his tracks and looked at her in the eyes. I got shocked at her first but if I were her I would do the same.
 
When they suddenly stopped, I halted. Causing the two of them to hit my back and we all chuckled a little. We quickly hide behind the light post. Just enough for us to get a good view. I started taking good pictures.
 
"Why are you ignoring me?-" ohhhh this is so exciting. My hand couldn't stop clicking my camera. Luhan closed their distance and lock they're lips. It happened fast.
 
The three of us gasp and yeah I quickly ordered oppa to cover Lulu's eyes. I'm trying so hard not to fangirl by taking more pictures. I know this will happen. It just got to happen. It is meant to happen. I hugged my camera and soon hugged Lulu.
 
"Omma what is happening?"
 
We chuckled-me and my husband- at our little boy's cuteness.
 
"Nothing honey. We need to go home before your hyung find us"
 
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
 
A/N: Hi guys.
A little update for everybody. I just finished my exam today:D
Let's party party!
Sorry for the late and verrrryyyyy short update.
TT . TT
 
Comment
*
*
*
*
Subscribe
*
*
*
*
COMMENT