031. Unanswered Question

My Brother’s Babysitter
"Luhan...what happened?"She asked. Worry , confusion, scared, and all sorts of feeling was felt by her.
 
Luhan opened his mouth. Ready to release what ever explanation he have. 
 
"W-"
 
ring~ring~
 
Luhan's phone rang. Soo Ah sighed in irritation.
 
"Answer it"She said coldly and walked away. 
 
Luhan sighed in anger. He was at the pick of confessing his feelings. His problem, and this person on the caller ID started calling. It's an unregistered number.
 
"Hello"He answered. Annoyance and anger was felt with his tone.
 
"Hello?"No one's answering on the other side.
 
"Yow, men. I don't have time for your s." Then he hang up. He quickly run down the staircase to continue what was cut. He was about to approach her, but he saw her talking to someone over her phone.
 
"Hmm..oppa.Why'd you called?"
 
Luhan's heartache.
 
You're asking why? Well because of this..s...- he whispered to himself and headed to his room.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The next morning ,breakfast was never been this awkward. Soo Ah knew she was the reason so she excused herself and went outside the door. Aunty was really worried about this problem between Luhan and Soo Ah.
 
"Luhan...what's wrong between you and Soo Ah?"she asked. Full of worry. Luhan stopped lifting his spoon to his mouth.
 
"Nothing"he answered.
 
"Luhan, as a father I know there is something wrong."Her father stated with the most calming tone he can.
 
"When, I said nothing, it's really nothing."He tried to keep his usual voice in front of his parents and younger brother.
 
"Son you never been in this kind of character, after-" he stood up and bowed lightly.
 
"I'll be getting first."The he went outside the house.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"So this would be our last time teaching here, because our practical is over."Jinyoung said and all of them bowed as everyone clapped their hands for their successful practical, well except for Luhan who seems to be avoiding the attention of awkward eye contact he might have with Soo Ah.
 
"ok so prepared an over-all quiz. You have all our time to answer that problems" Sandeul said. The test paper is now in front of everybody's eye. The table for the 'Balancing Sheet' is now seen by everybody.
 
"So some reminders guys. After you answer your sheet of paper, you may pass it to any off us and you're now free to take your break"
 
Not long enough Luhan finished his and hnd it in front of Hyerin - who's sitting beside Soo Ah -
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
For some unknown reason, his feet had brought his the library where some, little, good memories was installed. A small smile was plaster in front his face. He entered the library and sit to the position where the exact scenario happened. He crossed his arms above the table and place his right cheek above his arms. Imagining the Soo AH was in the other chair and looking straight back to him. Later did he now, he already fell a sleep.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
LUHAN'S POV
 
 
"hyung! hyung! Kaja!"
 
Tao pulls me towards the cafeteria. I was not in the mood to walk or eat. But thanks to this friends of mine, I'm here making our way through the crowded room.
 
I turned my head around just to see what drama is going on within the school. I wasn't very happy with the person I see.
 
Henry.
 
He was starring brightly at a single direction. I follow his sight and saw Soo Ah together with his school buddies. My heart starts to raise and it seems like if I let him do what he was about to do I'm going to die.  My teeth clench and fist turns into a ball. I was to focus on him and i think my glares had manage to pat his back. He looked at me and smirk.
 
What if I don't move now? Would he hug her? Would he run away with her? Would he kiss her?
.
.
.
or would he ask her to be his?
 
.
 
I don''t like this kind of feeling. As far as I know, my feet starts leading me to her.
 
I run towards her and hugged you.
 
“Soo Ah-” I whispered into your ears.
 
“What are you doing?! Let go of me. Please. People are looking.”
 
“I don’t care. I want you now.”
 
I said strongly. “What?! Luhan what are you saying?!”
 
She said while struggling to escape from my tight hugged.
 
But the more she struggle the more I tightens his hug.
 
“Soo Ah, I want you to be me girlfriend.” I confessed, while she feel my heavy breath, like I was inhaling her wonderful scent.  Her breath started to feel heavy. Her  heart, beats faster then ever. I released her and looks at her with an unexplainable face and then I cupped her  face and-
 
 
Something buzzed in my pocket. I woke up from my dream and growled. What now?
 
I answered the call without knowing who the person is.
 
"What?" I asked out of annoyance.
 
"So Mr. Lu is in a bad mood?"an annoying voice echoed on the other side of the phone.
 
"What do you want Henry?"
 
"hmmm...I just want to ask you if you already give up on her. because it seems like you're not doing anything."He said with a teasing voice.
 
"I'm not ok?"
 
"really? Well, sleeping at the library won't make you go anywhere?" I looked around saw him smirking far away from me.
 
"Are you stalking me?"
 
"Excuse me. But I'm here with Soo Ah so bye~" Then he ended the call and walked away. Out from the other shelf, lay Soo Ah's shadow. Then her figure come out and Henry placed his arms around her.
 
I sighed. I lost again. What should I do now? When I let another minute go, would I regret everything.
 
I closed my eyes and sighed again.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Hi guyth!!
Me back.
You hear Sehun Donghae update?
me guess they datingXD
They like Taeyeon and Baek.
 
XD
 
Me Like speaking like this.
XD
 
Comment
'
'
'
'
Subscribe
'
'
'
'
Vote
 
P.S. Would you mind checking this another fanfic of mine?
Don't worry that won't affect this story.