002.Oppa!

My Brother’s Babysitter

Luhan POV:

~~~RING~~~RING~~~

As my alarm clock rang I open my eyes.  I haven’t sleep that long but I need to get up it’s already 10 o’clock I need to cook meal for Lulu and me. I got up and entered the bathroom. I take my shower for 10 minutes and after that I went down. I run as fast as I can to the kitchen. I quickly grab the apron and I can smell it’s used. Its smells like eggs and bacon.

 

“Hyung I’ve already eat breakfast”

“Huh?! What do you mean? You’ve cooked for yourself?”

“Anni… Shoo Ah noona cooked ush bweakfasht. It’sh American bweakfasht. She makesh me guud mwik. I can shmell the coffee it shims  like guud to.”

 

Soo Ah….breakfast…..for me and Lulu? Isn’t it to bold? A girl never cooks for a guy without any reason….

 

“Hyung, Soo Ah noona wowte a lwetter, I didn’t rwead it, I put it under your plate. Rwead it. Neh?”

“Letter? Is it a love letter? Haha. I knew it she likes me the moment she sees me! Haha!” He laugh with full of confident.

“Hyung, don’t be a day dreamer it’sh really early for day dreamsh. Noona is like a shmart girl, she won’t like guys like you. She like cute boys like me! Ha---ha----” Lulu teased his hyung.

 

I sat down on the dinning table and remove my apron, which is used by a girl for the first time. As I lift my plate I saw the notes

 

Mr. Xi this is some way to thank you for paying high. I’m really grateful. I really enjoy taking care of Lulu. Again Mr. Xi, thank you!

 

What? Thank you? This is all about thank you? She let me enter the world of ‘day dream’? TheF?! Then let’s see how good this breakfast is. I stand up and I bring the plate to the oven and preheat the food.

 

“So hyung, ish it a wrove wretter?” Lulu asked while watching Pororo.

“Shut up Lu!”

“haha…. Ama call you now a ‘day dreamer’.” He stuck his tongue out.

“Stop it you.” Luhan took the apron from the table and throw to Lulu.

“HYUNG!” He pouted.

 

~~~TOTOT~~~TOTOT~~~

The oven buzzed.

 

“I pwomise you, she cooksh better than you.” Lulu said while making a wierd face.

“Then let me taste it.”

 

I sat down and taste the meal. I can’t deny it, it’s delicious. The egg is perfect, the bacon is perfect, and everything is just perfect. She’s good.

 

“Sho hyung how ish it? YU-------MMYYYYYYY~~~???? Doesh Sho Ah noona cooked it very well??”

With out any intention I smiled when I hear the phrase ‘Soo Ah unnie cooked it very well’. I hate her. She makes me suffocated like something is blocking my air.

 

“Lu, you want to go at the nearest café?” Luhan asked.

“The café where I want to go everyday?” Lulu asked. Smiling.

 

I nodded and luckily my plan work, I have changed the topic.

 

Soo Ah’s POV:

 

7 in the morning, my alarm clock rang. Time to meet, Mr. Lee. The person who my parents own a dept. I’ll directly give him the payments I’ve receive from Mr. Xi. I decide to wear simple clothes because after meeting him I need to attend my work. I take my shower and eat my breakfast. As I drank my glass of water. I suddenly feel shivers going down my spin.

 

“What is this stupid feeling?”

 

I step out of my steal and cold door. As I walk near the elevator I can feel someone’s following me. I grab my smart phone which is given by my best friend. I quickly press the video button, and I pretend like my head is itchy so I scratch it while holding my phone. And when I knew that I already capture him very long I stop scratching my head and look at my smart phone then I see…

 

“Oppa?!” I blurted.

 

I turn back and shouted

 

“Myung Soo Oppa! What are you doing?” I asked.

 

“I’m following you ‘coz I know today is the day you’ll meet Mr. Lee. And I want to protect you like always.”

 

He is my first and only crush.

 

---FLASHBACK---

 

“Ahahahahahahaha, Park Soo Ah, an abandoned child.” My classmates tease me. I’m in the middle of our school grounds.

 

“Please stop! Please!” I beg but the more I beg the more they laugh.

 

“They didn’t abandoned me! They love me it’s just that they need to leave! Please stop.”

 

“No! they leave you ‘coz they can’t afford their dept. Hahaha! And you’ll live you’re life paying it. AHAHAHA” They laughed at me.

 

I couldn’t do anything but cry. ‘They love me right?’ ‘They don’t leave because they have dept right?’ Those questions are kept on running back in fort of my head. I snapped back to reality when I heard someone shouted.

 

“STOP! She didn’t do anything to you. ” He said while grabbing my hand.

He is really cool. He is the head of the kingka when I’m in my 4th medicine path. By the way I skipped high school ‘coz no one wants to get me. I have 200 IQ but I’m not a geek. Anyways back to the story, he dragged me into a peaceful place. It was a beautiful scenery.

 

“Thank you L-ssi.” I faked smiled.

“People who aren’t important to me can call me L, but the persons I like can call me Myung Soo.” His smile shines like a morning star.

 

“Never let them bully you again. Never let them make you cry. Look at the lake it’s peaceful even though it’s beside people who are un-peaceful. Never waste your beauty. Ok?!”

 

“Huh?! Hmm….again….thank you for saving me.”

 

“Not a problem. Smile? Please?” He pleaded.

 

“Ok” I smiled.

 

“Soo Ah I want to protect you for the rest of my life, but I need to study abroad. I’ll come back. I promise. Would you wait for me?”

 

I run toward him and hugged “Of course!”

 

---END OF FLASHBACK---

 

“How did you know I’m going to Mr. Lee?” I asked

 

“Hmm.. uhm.. Soo Ah I know it hurts ‘coz I promise to be your husband and protect you for the rest of our life but I’m engaged with Mr. Lee’s daughter. Our family business is about to be bankrupt so I decided to marry her.”

 

“What are you talking about? You promise! Oppa!” Tears forming.

 

“I know but I need to do this, I’m sorry.” He looked at the floor.

 

I stepped backwards.

 

“Are you kidding me?” I asked. I know I’m about to cry “Is this kind of a prank? If it is, stop it. It’s not good.”

 

 

He stepped closer to me. “Soo Ah listen to me. I’m not kidding, this is not a prank, eventually not a dream. I need to marry her. Please understand me.”

 

 

---PACK---

 

“I deserve all your slaps but please understand me! I lo----”

 

“STOP! Don’t lie. One question Myung Soo….L…..L…L….. Do you really love me from the very start? Or is it just pity? Is it love or pity? ANSWER ME~~~” I know I became hysterical.

 

“I’m sorry, but I guess it’s just pity. I pity for you when I saw being bullied. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

 

“Stop! Please..*breath in breath out* Stop… Ho - How c - c- can you m –ma - make my life revolve around…you? Do you even have conscience? Every time work becomes hard you’re the one I’m thinking…EVERY THING IS REVOLVING AROUND YOU! ! I HATE YOU! –“

 

Tears now falling as I continue.

 

“ -  IF ONLY KILLING A PERSON IS NOT A SIN I’VE ALL READY REMOVE YOUR SKIN AND MAKE YOU SUFFER TILL YOU DIE. YOU DON’T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WAIT FOR SOMEONE WHO’S CAMING BACK BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SAY GODBYE! YOU!”

 

 I step closer to him and hit his chest. His not doing anything. I can see tears falling from his eyes. I don’t know if that is tears of joy or tears of pain.

 

“Huh?! I - I - understand and I’ll let you go. Please pass this payment to him. I hope you will not betray me this time. I want you tell you that the money your holding is my payment which is worth my life. Please handle it with care. Do not break that money the way you break my - my -”

 

---TING---

The elevator suddenly open.

 

“I need to go now. Please secure that with your life the way you secure me.”

 

I entered the elevator, once the elevator’s door closed. I cry as loud as I can. When I’m 3 floors away from the lobby I fix my self and pretend nothing happen. Even it hurts, the world is round. I can never stop spinning because of him.

 

“Good morning, Agassi!” the security guard greeted.

 

“Good morning! You look nice today sir.” I greet back with a great and warm smile.

 

“Agassi, it seems like you don’t have problem.” He pleased

 

I tapped my chest and smiled “I’m a warrior and a fighter. I should go now, Annyeong. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

When I’m inside the bus I’m really thinking that, ‘Am I really strong?’. Well as long as people see me that way it’s ok with me.

 

When I arrive at my work which is a coffee shop.

 

“You came early?” Hye Na asked

 

“Is it bad to come here early?” I said while smiling.

 

“Remember this never do eye-to-eye contact when you’re lying.” She smirked.

 

“I’m I really that bad at lying?”I asked.

 

“Yes! I know one thing that will make you happy once again!” She nodded, sticking out her tongue at me.

 

“What?” I asked while robbing my eyes. She just gave me smirk

 

“Best…the world is composed of many boys. My, I mean — L is not the only guy around.” 

 

A/N: Hi! I'm back after many years. Well, Myungsoo is the one I'm talking about. Hahahaha! I hope you can forgive me! Please continue to support me, subscribe, comment and share this story if you want to kekeke^^.  Thank you anyways...