038. Sweet Times

My Brother’s Babysitter

"So where do you want to sleep? We could go back or we could sleep here. That might look like it's gonna collapse, but it's strong. I promise" Luhan said on almost a whispering way. Creasing her hair. Staring at her face. Feeling her warmth. Luhan can't get tired of doing it. "Have you told Au-" luhan cut her wronghonorifics"mom". Chuckling, Soo Ah continued talking"-mom that we have the possibilities of staying here?" Luhan blinked a few times and laughed. "I almsot forgot  about them" Soo Ah gasp and turn her head to the side to look at him. "Oh my gosh. How could you?" She chuckled and patted her pocket before fishing her phone out of it. She tried clicking the power button but nothing came. ". My phone's dead"Luhan smiled happily with no apparent reason. Grabbing his phone from the inside pocket of his school blazer.

 

His eyes widen as he saw tons of messages and missed calls from his parents and his friend. Well they did sskip school to soon. Quickly dailing his mom's number, he prepared himself for a long, loud narration of his mom.

 

"YAH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I WAS WORRIED SICK? I HATE YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YIME IS IT NOW? YOU LITTLE PIECE OF MEAT! ARE YOU SIWHT SOO AH? HUH? ARE YOU SAFE? HAVE-?"

 

"Mom. Calm down okay? One question at a time. I cannot possibly answer everything your asking me. You're talking like a machine gun." Luhan sighed then looked at Soo Ah who's clearly enjoying the mother-son quarrel. Seeing her smiles and crescent shaped eyes made Luhan smiling like her. Being in love clearly makes a person the cheesiest person on earthSighing, Luhan turn back his attention to his mother's scolding.

 

"Mom. We're safe. We're about to eat. And we won't come home tonight" he mumbles the last part. But having a very protective mom, he already disconnected his phone from his ear, knowing what will come next. "ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU NOT LOST? I HEARD YOU CUT CLASS. HOW COULD YOU BRING SOO AH WITH YOUR MESS. HUH? AISH THIS KID. CALK ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING. Protect her and yourself okay. Come home one piece. Okay?" Her voice slowly mellows down and Luhan's ears was put into rest. He smiled thinking how annoying his mom can get but he knew that he loves her and she loves him..very much.

 

"Yes. I'm fine. Love you mom." He waited for her reply and last reminder. Before he could end the call, Soo Ah grab his wrist and bid her own farewell. "Hungry?" Luhan asked, searching something inside his backpack. Soo Ah chuckled while pepping at whatever he's looking for "starving" He chuckled along with her and finally zipped his bag the disconnect his from the ground. Stretching his hand in front of her. "Care to join me melady?"  Chuckling, Soo Ah characterized a fine lady from the Victorian Era. "Of course sire. It would be an honor"

 

The lovely couple walked hand in hand towards the end of this so called forest. A young sun set meet them both. A simple green landscape was healthily taken good care by the Lu's oldest and in trusted maid. "Luhan, this is paradise" Soo Ah commented absentmindedly, earning a joyful chuckle from Luhan"Come on. If this is already a paradise for you then what will you call the place we'll live at after we get married?" The supposed to be simple comment made Soo Ah flustered and a shade of light pink colored her smooth cheeks. Luhan missed to see the certain scene, but he noticed how Soo Ah became quite. "Hey are you okay?" Like a hard slap, the word brought her back to reality. Chuckling sheepishly, she nodded."I was just wondering how lame your proposal is" Luhan laughed whole heartedly and turned his gaze to her"oh honey, that's not my proposal, it's just a warning that you'll be spending the rest of your life with me" Soo Ah laughed at his comment  and shook her head.

 

Luhan stopped somewhere in the field. He put down his backpack and was mirrored by Soo Ah. He squat down and pulled out a checkered clothe."where did you get that?" Soo Ah asked bewildered. The said male laughed sheepishly and shrugged. "I borrowed it from the drama club" the female chuckled and help him spread the clothe"Borrowed? Really? I don't believe that" Sneaky Luhan, leaned forward to give 

her a quick peck on the lips. "Steal or borrow, I'll do anything when it concerns you" he said with all sincerity but the flastered Soo Ah laugh to lighten up the air. It was to hot and suffocating for her. "Cheese balls" Luhan chuckled at the comment.
 
Luhan lied down and spread his left arms open before patting it. Asking Soo Ah to join him and lay next to him. The female complied and nuzzle into him." So you planned to start gaze?" She asked him as the watch the sky. Luhan's left hand folded and his fingers raked it's way to her hair. "Yup. Just a little escape from the world" Soo Ah hummed in response and wrap one hand around his waste. 
 
It was silent between them but, not the awkward one. "Soo Ah..." She hummed in response. "I'm sorry. You are bullied because of me and I can't do anything. I wasn't there when they do. And I was always-" Soo Ah push herself up. Leaning all her strength to her right elbow. She flashed him her warm smile, which he really loved "Hey. Don't say thing like that. It's not your fault" she smiled again and push his stray hairs back. "But still.I caused you troubl-" she leaned forward and pecks his eyes which cause him to closed his eyes. "No-" she kissed his other eye "you-" then his nose "don't" then she peppers his face with feather like kisses, before Luhan forced her down. Making him the dominant one and above her. He flashed her a playful smile before doing the same thing Soo Ah did to him. Before stopping to trace her lips with her thumb. "Can I?" Soo Ah raised a questioning brow. Luhan never asked when he wants to kiss her. "I mean...can I take the next step higher?" Upon hearing that, Soo Ah blushed a deep shade of red but unknowingly nod. Luhan smiled the kiss her forehead. "Thank you. I'll make this memorable" he leaned down and kissed her lips.
 
They kissed. A legit kiss. A passionate one. The one that express so much. A kiss that involves tongue. They make out.
 
 
 

A/NHaaaalllooooo an update has arrived! GOSH I LOVE YOU ALL! YOUR COMMENTS MADE ME WANT TO CRY. ALL  OF YOU GIVE ME A HUG!!
I don't know what happened but I just want to put sweets on story. Hehehe hope you like it. I hope it makes you flatter.
 
So one more thing. I was planning to create new stories. Tell me which I should start with okay? So here it goes.
 
1. Untitled- historical, action, romance
• Second Prince: Luhan, Crown Prince: Suho, Prime minister's daughter and the general of the palace military: OC and The crown prince's supposed to be wife: OC
•  A battle for position, love and trust.
 
2. Robotic Heart(beat)-sci-fi, action, romance.
• Human: Jongin, Robot: OC 
• A love story which is test the the whole universe and has a 2 world difference.
 
3. Last night's mistake- Comedy, romance, boss and employee relationship
• Boss: Secret, Employee: OC
• "I never want you as an employee."
 
4. (Untitiled)- Comedy, Romance
• Boss: Minseok, Webtoon writer:OC
• "Noona! Our webtoon was plagarised by some high ranking game developing company"
 
 

Guys I trust you with my idea. Please don't copy any of them. And tell me which interest you the most. Thank you guys love you!

 

Comment
*
*
*
*
Subscribe
*
*
*
*
Vote