032. Get it?

My Brother’s Babysitter

Night came. They were having a proper dinner. Lulu was so happy while telling his own fantastic day. He meet a new friend. A cute boy like him.

 

While everyone was devotedly listening to his wonderful story, Luhan was taking quick glances to her. Quick but enough to scan her features. She was staring at her food and slowly eating them.

 

Is she also affected? Or something bad just happen? He asked to himself and sighed. Which gain Soo Ah's gentle stare. He choked with his own beef and rice, as they're gaze meet. Her eyes widens and was about to help him when he stood up and excuse himself out of the table. Finding it a hard to speak between each hard breathing and coughs. Everyone's eyes is on him.

 

Quickly, he run towards the staircase. When he was about to open his door someone grabbed his wrist. He looked at the dazzling girl in front if him. He should haved shoved him away right? to continue his little play? But he didn't, he looked at her eyes, waiting to hear the things he wanted to hear. But she just starred back, afraid that he would push her away if she speak.

 

Luhan can't take the tension now. He rolled his eyes and sighed. He removed her hand from it's grip to his wrist. Pain and sadness was visible in her eyes. She expected him to enter his room but the events was out of the box.He intertwined his fingers around her and drag her outside the door. Leaving his parents and Lulu puzzled.

 

He continue to drag her somewhere only he know.

 

"Where are we going?" She asked merely shouting. He stopped his tracks and looked at her in the eyes. She was still panting after the fast-walking they did. But she manage to ask, "What are you ignoring me? Luhan, tell me so I can correct my mistakes. Let-" Luhan closed their distance and lock they're lips. It happened fast. To fast. That So Ah got shocked and haven't got the chance to move away. The kiss happened fast but it was gentle, sweet, passionate. Nothing but cute, innocent, love-filled kiss.

 

When Soo Ah was brought back to reality, he pushed him gentle. Panting, she starred at her. Her appearance might show him that she didn't like what he did, but deep inside she wanted wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him back. But that can't happen. It shouldn't. She doesn't have the right. Annoyed, Luhan clicked his tongue. He run his hand through his hair and sighed.

 

"Maybe if Henry did that you would kiss him back and you're now flying to cloud 9" he said with a pissed off tone and a smirk in his face.

 

"W-why is oppa in this conversation?" She was really confused.

 

"Of course you'll side him. You love him!" He said with the most sarcastic tone. Like he just solve the hardest puzzle in the world.

 

"I don-"

 

"You know what save it! No need to explain. I was the hindrance to your relationship right? I was!-" he was really angry and this is his boiling point. He was scream like a mad man"-you just don't understand! All of you guys leave me alone! No one-"

 

"-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" She screamed at the top of her voice just to stop him talking. He pinned her to the nearest wall. He don't know what he's doing. He was so close that she needs to hold her breath. He starred in her eye. Intense stares was given to her.

 

"ARE YOU THE DUMBEST GIRL ON EARTH? I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SMART? HUH?!"

 

"I don't underst-"

 

"I LIKE YOU! NO! SCRATCH THAT. I LOVE YOU!" She don't know what to do. What should she say? She love him back but he can't seems to say the words.

 

Luhan seems to feel her. He kissed her but his time gentle yet possessive. He was waiting for her response. But what should be her response?

 

I can kiss him back right?
I have the rights now, didn't I?

 

Her doubts fade away as Luhan took her arms and wrap them around his neck. She kissed him back. Then his hands was placed on her waist. Pinning her more against the wall. The kiss was passionate. Nothing more nothing less.  No one's asking for dominance. No one's taking overboard. No one's asking for more. They savoir the moment and hold each other as if the world would crash if they do let go. If only they're lungs won't ask for air, they won't stop.

 

Luhan rested his head on her forehead as he kissed it gently. They both close their eyes and smile brightly. It felt so right. It felt so good. It felt so...nice.

 

"Be mine?"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey hey!
See what I did with 'Somewhere only we know'? /wiggles eyebrow/ no? KayXD
Anyway, Did you like this chap?
I made it special for my buddies:D
Sweet right?yes?no? Ah kkeabsong~

 

Comment
*
*
*
*
Subscribe
*
*
*
*
Vote