012.Let's Start Planning

My Brother’s Babysitter

MRS. XI POV

It's already 10 evening. No one's still back. What could have happen.

Where is your house?

As I heared a male voice I run towards the window. That's not the voice of my son.

Here. I live here now

Soo Ah?

Ding dong~

I walk towards the door and open it. It's Soo Ah and....

"Good evening Mrs. Xi. I'm Henry Lau. Thank you for taking good care of my  Soo Ah." He bowed

MY SOO AH???!!!

"Oh. Thank you for taking her home" I slight bowed.

"I'll be leaving now. Thank you again." He said and wave back to Soo Ah. Are they...together?

"By oppa!" Soo Ah bids her good bye.

"Bye. Thanks again" he bowed once again and his shadow started to disappear. Soo Ah bowed and walk in.

"Aunty. I'll be heading to my room now. Please take a rest and thank you for letting me attend the party and wait for me and treating me like your own child. I'll be sleeping now." She said before heading to her room. A girl like you is what I want for my son. I won't let that Henry Lau take you.

I run towards Lulu's room and knock at his door.

"Lulu open the door! Lulu!" I screampher (scream and at the same time wispher).

"no!"

"Lulu!"

"Aissh!"

This cute boy of mine came out from his room scratching the back of  his head, pissed.

*flop

I smack his head. Haha

"Aiiii!!!!! What wath that for? I already pauthe my thoccer game! Aigoo"

I push him inside his room and lock the door

"Omma? Thomethig wrong?"

"Your noona is running away from your hyung!"

"Eh? Noona will leave?"

"no! Noona is with another guy. She's dating him" let's put it that way. I need to exaggerate for Lulu to believe me.

"What?! Noona is for hyung only. Only hyung!" he burry his face on his face and let it smack it consitently. I walk towards him fix his position.

"I know so we must plan something to do so they can be together."

"Right, right!" he said grabing his pororo pen and notepad.

-------------------------------------------------------

After one hour

"OMMA! OMMA!" Someone keeps on knocking while shouting. I hear Luhan's voice.

Oppa! I really enjoyed tonight. I want to stay at your room~

A y voice suddenly appeared to the scenario.

"OMMA! OMMA!"

I opened the door  saw a girl giving support to my tipsy son.

"Please hand me Luhan."

She handed me Luhan and she step one foot inside the door. I stretch my hand to her face and push her a little.

"Anyigasayeo!" I said and close the door.

Omma! I parked oppa's car infront of your garage! Nigh night! She shouted.

Omma? Oppa? Who does she think she is?

"Omma~~! Lay said I have long cancer. It hurts so bad!" Long cancer? What the heck. Oh well Lay is Lay. But...what hurts?

"Where?"

He stood straight and hit his chest.

"Omma here!"

Knock knock.

Who is it now?

"Oh Henry. What brings you back?"

"I think Soo Ah left her handkerchief to me. Just need to give it-"

"Soo Ah? Soo Ah? Why is she with you huh?! And who's Henry''

Henry bowed towards me and Luhan and lended me the handkerchief, then leave. I closed the door and face Luhan

"Omma who's that?"

"Not the one who will break you." I hit his .

"Omma? Who's that?" He asked cutely.

"How many bottels did you drink?" He counted his fingers like a baby.

"One. Two. Four...nonono.one. two. Three......10" he said and smiled. My eyes grew bigger than before.10? He never drank 10 before?

"Then you better sleep now!" He nodded and run through the stairs.

*thog

"Are you ok son?" I shouted.

"Neh."

Guess he hit the wall.

No worries Luhan. Don't worry about Henry. Your brother and I planned something.

Plan.
1. Let them go to school together.
2. They must use the public transportation.
3. Give them lucnch box.
4. Buy them machy stuffs
5. Left them alone at this house
6. Let them buy some groceries together.
.
.
.
.
.
That's for now. Hehehe. I know you mighy hate me foe this but.....sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: short? Sorry. I need to let you hanging. I' m a bad author but it's for you own good. So please wait for the next chapters. Love you all.

P.S. The follow up chapter might be owned by aunty Xi and Luhan's PoV. Thank you!!!!!

Comment




Support




Vote