041. Almost Perfect

My Brother’s Babysitter
L U H A N ' S    P O V
 
The gentle yet bright rays of the sun passed through the slit of the curtains, hitting my soft face. I groaned knowing that it's morning and we have to head back home. I looked down and see the most angelic female on the world. I don't know if my eyes are playing some sort of trick or auto enhance thing-y but her face is so smooth and white. Her lips was as red as rose. Everything about her is so perfect. Even when she look awful she still still looks perfect for me. Maybe this is the stage where everything seems wonderful, and no matter how much i want to dwell on this kind of moment, I always know that something bad will happen. I'm ready to face it tho, but still, I don't know if Soo Ah is willing to fight with me. I'm not doubting her love and trust on this relationship but still. My family and her family stands in two different worlds. We, ourselves, are standing in different worlds. So I'm affraid. Bt what scares me the most is...when I'm the one who would be the reason of our ending. I don't want that to happen. It would be better Is she brek up with me rather than me, hurting her.
 
I lifted my hands and gently her hair. It's tangled at the bottom side but who cares, it's still perfect for me. She snuggled closer to my chest. Her head was laying on my right arm. I keep on staring at her face and traces her hair. What a beautiful way start my day. I would do anything to have this type of image flashed to me every morning of my life. It's to early for my trails of thoughts but I'm scared. I'm scared of losing her. I'm scared of hurting her. I'm scared of putting her in pain. I'm scared, that maybe one day, we have to break up and everything is because of me. See? I'm being paranoid again. But I want nothing but her in my arms.
 
I smiled and pecked her forehead and then her nose and then her cheeks. She slowly moves and groans. I chuckled at her innocent reaction. I keep showering her with gently pecks. On her face, on her neck, on her shoulder, on her collar bone. On every exposed skin I can see. I want to mark her. She mine and only mine. Soo Ah hardly opens her eyes and saw me. She keeps on batting her eyes. Maybe to let her eyes adjust to the sudden light. "Morning baby" I spoke. I wish the overwhelming cheesiness I feel inside is not evident on my voice cause you know, that's very unmanly. "Morning" she replied with her cute, groggy voice. "call me" I said. She looked confused and stared at me with a frown. "What did you call me last night?" I asked. And since my baby is smart she quickly got what I was trying to imply. "Yes honey?"She smiled widely and ahh~ life is good. "Call me baby" she chuckled and pecked my chin "yes baby?" I laughed merrily and tackle her down, tickling her.  Her harmonious laughter was filling the room and I can't help but laugh at the same time.
 
"S-Stop! P-please!" she tried to shield my attacks, Soo Ah repeatedly begs and laugh at the same time. I laughed happily then leans down and kiss her forehead. "Ok I will stop. Sorry"She smiled at me while panting. It was a breathtaking sight to see. Her beauty was just 10 time better than the last time I saw her which is a few second I ago. Her beauty keep on increasing every glance I take. Now I'm worried if I'm handsome enough to match her unexplainable beauty. And for the record, I never doubt my beauty, it's the first time. I know I'm handsom- "Luhan stop staring at me." Am I staring at her? No I'm not? I buried my face on her neck since I'm very embarrassed right now. "Why do you have to be so beautiful? That's so unfair" I pouted like a kid. this side of me is only for her to see.She laughed happily and ruffled my hair. "Stop it. You're very beautiful too, so stop." Hearing her tell me I'm beautiful make me blush like hell. It's not the first time hearing those compliments-I even had a lot more such us I'm y, I'm like Adonis, I'm smart and all sort of compliment but hearing her compliment me makes me feel a very foreign jolt of happiness.
 
Soo Ah pecked my lips and gently pushed me. And sits up properly. "What should we have for breakfast?" she asked me and flashed her bright smile. it was beautiful and for a second, I forgot to breath "U-Uhm-hmm...pancakes?" great. I just stuttered and lost my cool. What the heck? She chuckled and walked out of the bedroom. I stretched my arms and walks to the closet. I'll just pack our stuffs so she'll just rest after she take her bath. Then we're off to go.
 
I hummed as I clean the bed. I don't usually do it but it would make me look like a dependable manly boyfriend. So let's gather all the points hehe. Bed is done, it doesn't look as neat as how other people do it but at least it looks presentable. I trieeed. The whole bedroom is fixed. I feel like, when we get married I'll be a reliable husband and help her with everything, either household chores or anything at all. I feel like we're playing house game.  I'm the father and she's the mother. We'll have 4..no..10..no 12 children! Cute little monsters running around the house. Some are helping her in the kitchen.  Some are here with me.
 
Daddy! Be careful with the white sheets! Mommy will have a hard time washing it.
 
Yes baby. Daddy knows.
 
Daddy I want to jump on the bed. It's so fluffy and bouncy
 
Baby no. Daddy just fixed that.
 
Da-
 
"Luhan? What are you doing?" I intentionally hid my hands behind my back. As if I'm holding something. Maybe because I was shocked and guilty. She glared at me then tried to look behind my back. "What are you hiding? Did you broke something?" her eyes widen and I quickly show her my hands. "Don't worry I didn't do anything wrong" her shoulder deflated and smiled at me. "What are doing to be that shocked when I entered the room?" I shrugs innocently and smiled at her with the most innocent look I could manage. "Fine. let's go down and eat our breakfast then pack-" I chuckled and placed my index finger in her lips "done. Don't worry about the packing. I've finished it" She smiled and pecked my lips "thank you, let's go" She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dinning area. I am 100% sure that i am deadpan. Well who wouldn't? She just kissed me. Like she gave me a kiss on the lips. I know it's just a peck but come on, that's enough to make my breathing stop.
 
The whole morning continued as we eat our breakfast then settle in the car.It was the best moment of my life. I wish I could continue to open my eyes seeing her smile or sleeping. Then close my eyes at night with her, wrapped in my arms. As everything got settled, we head home. The trip was long but she never whined. We sang with whatever music is only the radio. She was happy and that's all that matters to me.
 
"Hey baby?" I called at instance her smiling face turned to me. "yes baby Lulu?" the hint of teasing was so evident. I would have been annoyed but we're talking about Soo Ah here. 
 
"I love you and I promise to keep that smile on your face and protect you from anything or anyone" I said without tiring my eyes on the road. We are quite for a while until her voice was heard 
 
"stop the car"
 
I was so terrified. Did I say something wring? Was I being to clingy? wait. We're not breaking up right? We're-
 
"stop the car. Please" scared and nervous, I stopped the car. I was about to turn to her and ask if I have done something wrong but she hugged me. All worries and fears washed away. I quickly hugged her back-tightly. 
 
"I promise to do the same. I'm sorry for feeling useless. I mean you're Luhan and I no one but-"
 
"Please stop right there. i know you hate it when you can't do anything at certain events. But this time around, even if you can't do anything, just hold on to me. I will never let you get away from me. Feel useless as much as you want but I will never let you go. Even if you can't do anything anymore. Just believe in me" I hugged her tighter but still enough for her to breath. 
 
"but Luhan-"
 
"Just shut up and kiss me" I cupped her delicate face in my hands and slowly lean forward. She willingly closed her eyes and I took that as a signal that I could continue. My lips was millimeters away from her lips when my phone rang. I paid no attention and kissed her soft lips. I was about to go deeper, but she lightly pushed me away. "Luhan your phone. Answer it." I groaned and take my phone. Without checking how it was I answered the call.
 
"Hello? Luhan? Uh..hmm" It was mom. She's trembling. Her voice is shaking. Worry quickly wrapped around my entire body
 
"mom? Are you alright? please calm down and tell what's wrong" 
 
"Luhan come home quickly...it's about the business and family tradition" My eyes widen and I starts to sweat.
 
No
Not now or never. 
No
 

 
A/N: Dun Dun Dun! What is happening? I don't knowwww
*runs and hides somewhere*
 
Comment
;
;
;
;
Subscribe
;
;
;
;
Upvote