004.Stupid Clothe

My Brother’s Babysitter

 

 “Let go of me!!!” Soo Ah shouted. As she shouted that sentence for the 20th times, Luhan got irritated and let go of her.

“Thank you” He said coldly

“Thank you?! Thank you?! Why should I?”

“Because I’ve save you from being an outcast out there and since you look stupid out there, I help to stop it.” Luhan said while staring at her eyes.

“I don’t need to thank you because I don’t asked you to do that and beside how did you know I’m there? Are you a stalker?” She said trying to avoid Luhan’s scary stare

Luhan rolled hi eyes and said angrily “Me? Your stalker?! Are you insane?!”

"Then how---"

Lulu step in the middle if them and stretch his arms then shout “PLESHE SHTOP PIGTHTING!!!! ISH MY PAULT! I ASHKED LUHAN HYUNG TO SAVE SHOO AH UNNIE! AND WE ARE NOT SHTALKER WE’RE SHUPPOSE TO HAVE PUN THERE! I ALSHO ASHKED HIM TO GO THERE! PLESHE SHTOP THISH. SHOO AH UNNIE~~~” Lulu started to cry.

“Yah! Lulu stop crying! Many people are staring at us! YAH!!” Luhan was really embarrassed.

“Yah! Xi Luhan! That’s not how to treat children.” Soo Ah carried Lulu and path his back gently and then Lulu started to cry even more.

“I thought you’ll be mad at me…” Lulu started to mumble.

“Unnie can never be mad at Lulu! Remember you are my angel.” Soo Ah said while wiping Lulu’s tears by her right free hand.

“But you’re mad at my hyung! Please forgive him.” Lulu said while sniffing.

“Ok for Lulu unnie already forgives Luhan.” Soo Ah said with a bright smile

“Then shake hand with my hyung.” Lulu dares

“ok” Soo Ah answered confidently

“Mr. Xi Luhan come and shake my hand.” Soo Ah commanded

Did she just commanded me? Once again Luhan rolled his eyes.

“For the love of God stop rolling your eyes. Do this for your brother.” Soo Ah said calmly but with big eyes.

“Ok” Finally Luhan shake hand with Soo Ah. Lulu clapped his hand and hugged Soo Ah

“Unnie, Hyung, Thank you!” He said shyly

“For what?” Soo Ah asked.

“For forgiving each other.”

“Can we please cut this out. Where do you want to go?” Luhan said.

“At the park!” Lulu shouted happily. Out of this happiness Soo Ah gently put him down

“Then the two of you go now. It seems like it’s about to rain.” Soo Ah said while looking at the sky.

“Unnie you’re not coming with us? Wae?”

She kneeled in front of him so she can see his face clearly “Unnie needs to go home. I need to change my clothes as soon as possible. Unnie is not use to this kind of clothes. I was forced to wear this. Sorry! I wil treat you next time. Promise but I need to go now bye” She stood up and wave her hand. When she’s about to run in the opposite direction, Luhan grabbed her hand.

What I’m I doing?  When Soo Ah look at him with a strange look.

What have he done?  Soo Ah thought while taking a look at his hand and at his face with a strange look.

He hurtfully let go of her hand.“Yo-you pu-pushed me to shake hand with you so I’ll push you come with as…. for Lulu.” Luhan explained.

All of her crazy thought suddenly vanished her mind. “I promise I wanted to but… I’m not comfortable with this stupid clothes. I swear!”

“But unnie you looked pretty.” Lulu shouted.

 Who made you wear that clothe? Why is it so pretty that it over powered you and you can’t came with us? Why don’t you believe Lulu that you are pretty?...Wait what?! Luhan suddenly shacked his head to erase what he just thought.

Luhan was irritated with the conversation so she suddenly pulled Soo Ah and he started walking.

“Lulu, follow hyung.”

“Yesh shir!” Lulu cutely saluted Luhan and suddenly run toward them.

“Where are you taking me? Yah!Yah!” Soo Ah shouted. As usual Luhan got irritated and he stood stiffly in front of her then he carry him bridal style.

“YOU JUST MAKE THINGS WORST!” Soo Ah shouted harder.

“WILL YOU SHUT UP OR I WILL DROP UP YOU!!!”Luhan said manly.

Soo Ah shut . And she suddenly cover her face. Luhan smirked and run faster.

“SCREAM MY NAME~~~”

“LUHAN~~~”

“Unnie, you look cute together! Hyung I guess you found your girl!” Lulu approach.

Luhan suddenly stop running and looked at Lulu.

“Wea?!”Lulu asked with rising and lowing tone. Luhan suddenly drop Soo Ah but still in a modest way

“Ah!” Soo Ah squealed. I guess not really that modest. 

“We are here!” He said acting like nothing happened.

“This is a female clothe shop! Can’t you read the sign?! Forever 21. Lulu won’t wear that and beside he likes to go to the park.” She protests.

“Pabo! You said you can’t came with us because of that ‘stupid clothes’ so we'll buy clothe where you are comfortable so you can come with us.”

“Eh?! You don’t have to!”

“I know but I want to!” Luhan said while entering the store

“Good afternoon sir. How may I help you?” The saleslady asked him

“Every best seller clothes for this---wait” Luhan grab her and forcefully drag him inside the shop “For this girl” Luhan continued.

The young lady giggled “you two are good couple” He smiled

Really?! Wait…snap out of it Luhan! Before he could refuse Soo Ah answered

“No” She answered coldly

“Awww~~~ that’s so sad. Anyways look around and tell me anything.”

“Sure” Luhan answered. He dragged Soo Ah to the V.I.P. area

“Go. Chose, pali!” Luhan commanded.

Soo Ah can’t move. She was stunned by the clothes. She never seen this clothe after  how many years.

I want that! No that! I mean that! I MEAN ALL OF THIS!!!!

“Aren’t  going to pick????” Luhan snap him out of her dreams

“NO! I will not. I have my clothes at home.” Soo Ah refuses.

“ok. Lulu let’s go. Lulu?Lulu? Where’s Lulu?” Luhan asked.

“Unnie… I pick this for you. Try it on! Please?!” Lulu suddenly spoke popping out of no where.

“ok for my Lulu.”

She walked towards the fitting room and try it on. After some minutes she walked out of the fitting room.

“So how was it?” Soo Ah asked.

48032344-02.jpgThe image of the clothe.

“Unnie~~ you look so good! Right hyung?!”

Soo Ah?! You-look-so good…

“HYUNG!” Lulu shouted.

“It’s ok.” Luhan said coldly.

“Should I take it?” Soo Ah asked a bit shy.

“Sure take it.” Luhan said and suddenly stand up. He can’t handle the pain in his chest. He took some clothes and throw it to Soo Ah.

“Try them on.” He commanded.

“ok” She replied colder than Luhan

Once again she entered the fitting room. After some minutes she came out.

4-what-to-wear-to-a-wedding-cute-dressesFirst clothe she tried which is chosen by Luhan.

"Take it" Luhan quickly said.

"ok" Soo Ah replied colder than before.

"the both of you is so cold. I hate it! be comfortable." Lulu commanded.

Soo Ah just entered the fitting room once again.

111111IMG_25321-e1373701774738-500x817.jSecond clothe

"you look old in that." Luhan teased.

"Then that means you are dumb. You are the one who pick this." Soo Ah answered while rising his left eye brow

"just go back" Luhan felt the embarasment.

She smirked and entered the fitting room.

coat-cute-dress-fashion-girly-Favim.com-Third one

She walked out and then face Lulu and Luhan

"Soo~~~" Soo Ah asked

"I thinnk you fit in any clothes you wear."Lulu praised.

Soo Ah why do you make me fell like this? Ah~ it's uncomfortable.

"Take it."

"ok" She replied.

"Anyways wear that for today." Luhan said in a cool way but he is really sweaty.

Soo Ah entered the fitting room and mummbled,  'take it?' is that the only sentence he can say?!

After so many girly dresses she tried on, Luhan asked her to stop. The more she wear this kind of dresses the more Luhan felt the burden in his chest.

"Thanks for buying!" The sales;ady said, while giving them the paper bag.

Luhan and Lulu is about to leave the shop when Soo Ah took a set of clothe.

tumblr_mk8ifdQJRu1ri4jf0o1_500.jpgthe image^^

"What's that?" Luhan asked.

"It's for Hye Na, my friend." Soo Ah replied. 

"No worries I'll pay for it." She added, finding Luhan's face is a bit wierd.

"No-no-no- take it." He replied seeing Soo Ah seen his face. 

"Miss, I'll take that also. Thank you."

"ok sir! I'll pack it for you. Wait for a bit." The saleslady replied.

"th-anks-Lu-Lu-han" Soo Ah shyly reaplied.

"What?! I can't hear you." Luhan teased.

She reapeted what she have said but this time it's little louder

"What?! I still can't hear you."Luhan continued with Lulu's giigles as the background music.

"I SAID THANK YOU! YOU HAPPY NOW?!" Soo Ah shouted. She blushed because of embarasment. 

"Unnie, you're so cute!!!" Lulu said while laughing very hard.

"Soo Ah- I-" Luhan is about to say something but he was cut by the sales lady.

"Here is your clothe sir! Thank you for buying!"

"ok" He answered a bit disapointed.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

A/N: Hi guys!!! Miss you all so much~~ I really do. I would like to make my excuse why I update so late. Well the reason is that I became very busy finishing some article for our school. I'm a executive feature write^^ so proud . Anyways hope you guys will still support me. Buy for now. 

 

 

---If there will be any error please tell me privately and fogive me^^ THANKS!

 

 

 

 

 

----HanzelAnn---