018. Save by the bell

My Brother’s Babysitter

LUHAN'S POV

Holy S***! What the f****** h*** did I do? I quickly back out and suddenly I hit the table hard. For the force, you know. It's unintentional ok?.

She suddenly flinch and sit straight.

"Oh my gosh! Did i over slept?" Hehe. Nice hair! v(⊙\/⊙)v

"Nope y-"

"Luhan!"

"What?!" That was totally shocking.

"Did I miss my first class?"

"Nope. You slept for....I guess....10 minutes?"

"Oh..what are you doing here?"

"Nothing...if you don't mind...may i ask why are you sleeping here?"

"Ahh..uhm..I don't really sleep at night....I'm working. Soo...yeah...that...I'm sleeping here."

"But...why not at our house?"

"Welll....I'm not sleeping at my apartment before...you know to lessen the electricity bill...I guess I'm just use to it...kah..." she created that sound which shows how embarrass she is.

"Ah.. I got it."

.
.
.
.
This
.
.
.
Is
.
.
Awkward

Ringdingdingdong Ringdingdingdong Ringdingdingdong

Woah! saved by the bell.

"Need to go. See yah later!" She grab her bag and run.

I smiled when my finger touch her lips. Eyes. Nose. Cheeks. Then the hem of her hanky. I pulled down her hanky to see her eyes. So calm and gentle. I got lost....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next-

I shook my head to erase that thought. I had entered a thousand of girls but nobody remains in my thought. Well maybe it's because that scenario is new and gentle. Not like what I used to do. Hard and rough.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

I smiled when my finger touch her lips. Eyes. Nose. Cheeks. Then the hem of her hanky. I pulled down her hanky to see her eyes. So calm and gentle. I got lost....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next thing I knew my lips meets hers

I smiled when my finger touch her lips. Eyes. Nos-

"Mr. Xi! Can you please share us what your dreaming about?" Mr. Lee asked

"When i said share it...share it! Stand up!" I was about to stand up when...

Ringdingdingdong Ringdingdingdong Ringdingdingdong

Haha. I'm so lucky today. Saved by the bell...again.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"What happen to you back there hyung?" Kai asked. He teased me but still stuff his mouth with a 3 pound patty burger.

"I know! Mr. Lee have called you many timeth." Sehun added.

"It's non of your business, ok? My business is my business. Get i-"

"Do you even have a business other than s**?" Lay said. They all laughed

"Speaking of that. The girl i have joined last Sunday have a friend which is really untouched. She wants her to experience the best as her first. So...who wants to volunteer?" Chanyeol said with his creepy smile. Kai quickly raised her hand. Then Kris, still cool. Lay and Chen raised thier hand at the same time.

"I'll do it, since my only business is s**" I looked back at Lay and they all put down thier hands.

"Great. Luhan hyung. This is the address of her house. Give her a great time, ok?" Chanyeol winked at me.

',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',

"Oh. Are you the guy that Chanyeol is refering too?" She asked with a feminine tone.

"Yup...and are you the girl...that..."

"Ye-yes"

"Soo...do you want to...get to know which other...or....get on to it?"

"Ah...I don't know...which is better...i guess...???"

"I'm only asked to give you a good time not a good chat or something. So let's go with it.''

She nodded and let me in.

She lead me to her room. Everywhere is touched with girly things. She is way way far from S-

"So this is my room. Make yourself comfortable. Wait here." She entered her CR. And I waited in her bed. I ewmoved my blazer. Just the blazer. I don't want to strip on my own. She went out her CR wear black night gown with laces on it. As if it's needed. I' m just going to rip that.

"Why aren't you removing your clothes?" She asked.

"I'll let you do that." I said seductively to start the needed atmosphere.  I patted her bed signing her to come close. She setted next to me and I tugged her on her bed. Her attitude sudenly change from feminine to y. I smirked and I let my lips land on her lips. She starts to unbotton my polo. When she finished unbottining me, she remove my polo and let it slip to my shoulder. 

Caller alert. Caller alert. Caller alert.

Grrrr...why now? I grab my phone inside my pocket. I looked at the caller ID and saw the name 'Soo Ah'. I suddenly jerk up and answer the phone.

L: ehem...yow.

S: Are you ok? Anyway,Can you go directly to starbucks. The nearest one on our school.I'm sceduled to have a straight duty for tonight. So..before I went to the hospital. I'll tell you something. Wait...are you doing so-

L: I'll be there by 5.

S: ...ok. thanks

L: bye.

S: bye

Call ended.

The moment I put my phone inside my pocket.  I quickly wore my polo then buttoned my polo.

"Who's that op-"

"I'll be leaving first. I'll send a substitute to acompany you. Ok? Bye" I grab the blazer and put it on. I pulled down my poloto to remove the wrinkles.

Calling Kai.

K: yow! Hey how's-

L: Kai. No time to talk but the girl is yours. Ok? I' ll send you her address. Bye.

K:wh-

Call ended.

Sorry Kai.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

A/N: An update was granted!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh~~!!! The rated [M]!!!!!! Dumb it. I don't know how to do it. Sorry T.T I feel so uncomfortable doing it. So anyway, thanks for reading guys♥ Love yah all. Thachu por the thumments, the tuptroption, and botes. Lab yah alll.....♥♡♥

Comment
*
*
*
*
Subscribe
*
*
*
*
Vote