I Promise

My Brother’s Babysitter

L U H A N ' S. P O V

 

"So what do you want to eat? We can call any fast-food if you want it delivered or walk around and eat on the food stalls or we can cook but we need to buy ingredients or you're not-" I never knew I was mumbling fast and nonstop. Not until Soo Ah chuckled and calm me down my leaning her head on my shoulder with a soft "why are you nervous?" I also don't know. My heart is still leaping. It's not my first time kissing someone like that. It's not my first time doing French kiss. But with her, everything seems new. Like I was an innocent highschool student who gave his first kiss to someone valuable. I'm happy we did it. Even if it's faster than I wanted. I'll take things slow. I don't want to frighten her. I mean...I don't want to be reckless and do something stupid that will make her regret being with me then eventually leave me. Am I over thinking stuffs? Yeah, maybe I am. But what can I do? I never felt this kind of fear before. I never felt the need to keep someone by side for the rest of my life. Maybe once, but this is so much stronger. This is different in so many levels. This is like having someone that can easily kill you once they leave. Is this called obsession? Maybe, but who cares. Not that I do. And Soo Ah doesn't care too, right? I hope she doesn't. Cause sooner or later, I'll be her only man.

 

"Luhan? Luhan? Yah, what are thinking? Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked. Her voice is full of concern. How sweet. I smiled at her before gently shaking my head. "Nothing. I was just sorting my feelings for you". As soon as I spat those words, I quickly regret doing so. Soo Ah stiffens on my embrace after hearing my reply. Yes we are laying on the ground, with her head places on my right arm and my left arm wraped on her waist protectively while her back was pressed on my chest. " Baby you don't have to worry " I said, assuring her that nothing's wrong. I made her turn to her other side by pulling my left arm towards me together with her waist. "So what's your findings about your feelings?" Chuckling at her question, I lifted her head by gently pulling her chin uup. "Findings? Hmm. That we are infinite? Ah! I found out, that you can never leave my side, cause you're not allowed to ; that I'll die once you leave me ; that you're mine ; that I'll be your only man ; and most importantly, I think I'm obsess with you" she laughed merrily which made me smile at her. Her laugh is like wedding bells in my ear. "What are you? Some sort of psychopath?" She ask using the famous are-you-kidding-me tone. I chucked then reply, "nope. Just an obsessed man madly in love with  a wonderful woman." While saying does words I never broke the intense eye contact we have. I want her to know that I'm saying the truth. Everything is real.

 

An evident blush covered her cheeks. How cute. And even before I could comment something about her blush, she spoke. "So that means you'll lock me inside the house? Or tie me at the bed? And do wierd things to me like a psychopath?" How could she think like that? But the thought of tying her at bed seems hot and imagine he- WHAT THE HECK?! LUHAN YOU GROSS LITTLE . HOW COULD YOU THINK LIKE THAT?! SHEEZH. MAKE A GOOD COMBACK. THAT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE THINKING OF. "Well baby, I promise to never hurt you. So no psychotic actions." I smiled at her then she flashed me her shiny smile. "I trust you. But now, we need to eat cause I'm starving" she sit up and stretches her arms then turns to me with a smile. "Let's go honey~" she said emphasising the word 'honey'. Maybe she saw  the wide grin on my face so she chuckled then poked my nose. "Let's go~ I'm starving. I can eat you if you keep on smilin-"I sit up and kissed her. Her lips look's so appealing and eat? Me? That sounds appealing too. But Soo Ah baby, I'm the one who's suppose to eat you. If you know what I mean. I gently nibbles her lower lip then she timidly gives me what I wanted. Soon we're making out. I'll never get used to this feeling. My chest is pounding so hard.

 

We broke the kiss gasping for air. " I love you. So much. Please don't leave me. I'd die if you do. Please Soo Ah-" I was literally begging until she softly kissed my lips. "I promise to never leave you and stay by your side forever. So please, don't hurt me. I have a heart that can only take one heartbreak. And if you leave me, that's like a thousand heart break" I smiled at her and pecks her nose. "I promise. So let's eat before I eat you and what I mean by that is sensual baby" I huskily whispers to her ear. You know, just to . And it did work. A red blush covered her cheeks. "You " we chuckled before heading inside the old house.

 

 

Soo Ah patted her belly while leaning on her chair. "Thank you for the food. You can be a great cook" she smiled at me then showed both of her thumbs. "I wouldn't have done it without you" I honestly spitted the truth. She smiled as acknowledgment. "Wanna wash yourself? I'll fix everything here" I said while fixing our used plate. "Are you sure? I can help you" sheezh this girl. How can I prepare my surprise. "Hey baby, wanna shower together?" And automatically, the pinkish blush appeared. "You ." Then she walked towards me and pulled me by my arm. "You clean yourself first" when I looked at my right, I saw the bathroom door. Ohhh. She's indeed smart. "Fine."  I walked inside the bathroom leaving her chuckling.

 

As I stand under the shower I can't stop thinking. What is she doing outside? Did she hurt herself while fixing and cleaning the dishes? Or..or sis she leave the house to wonder around and get lost? Nuuuu "Soo Ah!" Please let me hear her voice. "Yes Luhan?" Thank God. "Nothing~" I replied sheepishly, hoping she won't noticed my previous, tensed voice. "Babo. Just take a bath. I won't go anyware." Did? Did she just read my mind? now that's a power. Is this what they called connection with the one you love? Yeah. Maybe. Let's just say that I can't last longer without her by my side so yeah I'm done. Next time I will really ask her to take a bath with me. Maybe when we're already married. Hehe. It will really happen someday. Luckily, there was a towel hanging on the towel holder. Mrs. Lee took good care of this house. And she listened to all of my request. Clap for Mrs. Lee. After drying myself with a towel, I wrapped the towel around my waist. I was about to twist the doorknob when I a brilliant plan poped in my mind.

 

"Soo Ah. Can you hand me the towel please." I heated her rushed towards the door. "Where can I find the towel?" She spoke at the opposite side of the door. "Check the cabinet please" she replied a small okay and I think he went to the room and do as I said. After a minute or so, she came back, knocing my door. "Here-" isuddenly opened the knly thing separating us and quicklyhug her. Making her feel my bare chest. "ahhhhhhh!" Obviously, it's her firat ime touching and seeing a man's chest. "Luhan you're . Let go of me! !" I laughd merrily. She look so sweet and cute. I cupped her face mqking her look at me. "Hey. I'm not . Technically, I'm half ." She was still covering her cheeks by placing her hands above mine and her eyes is still closed. I chuckled before saying. "Take a shower and I'll just be outside" I smiled at her before exiting the bathroom. The moment the door closed, I run to the room and wears something comfy.

 

Then I head straight to the kitchen and prepares two cups of hot chocolate with mallows on top of it. I found everything on thier respective place. Again, clap for my best nanny. After doing so, I took on post it and write, 'meet me at the rooftop', plus little arrows that will be sticked on the way. This is the first time I'm grafully thankful thay girls took so mich time cleaning themselve. I wish this will not creep the chees-whitz out of her. But anyway, let's do this!

 

After putting the post it's everywhere it should be, I peeked on the door and waited for her to exits the bathroom. When the door clicks, it signals me to go and hide since she's done. Running while tip toe-ing, I can't help but smile to myself. Please notice the notes. Please notice the notice. Come to me. Please.

 

I keep on repeating those phrases, I heard her foot steps getting closer and closer. I fixed my clothes and my hair. The moon shined so bright. And I swear, I'll make her witness everything that will happen. And I will-

 

"Luhan? Where are you? Lu- Oh my gosh..." I turned around and look at her. I can see her holding all the post it's. And she was standing there looking at what I've prepared. "Luhan..." She looked at me while smiling widely. I walked closer to her and hold her hand. "Did you like it? It was nothing special but, I hoped you got surprised. Ahh. Is it over? Should we go-" I guess I was rumbling again cause she hugged me while chuckling. "I like it. No. I mean I love it. Thank you Luhan" I sighed contently then hugged her tightly. "I'm glad you did." Then I kneeled in front of here. Both knees, so she won't expect. But I'll do that too one day. "Soo Ah. You know that I love you. And I'm willing to repeat those three words for you. Everyday. Every night. Every afternoon. Every second. I know we just started, and we still have a long way to run. But i promise to there for you. To walk with you in any path. I'm new with this relationship but I'm willing to experience everything with you. Baby, I can't promise we'll have a smooth and fairytale like story, but hold on to me. Hold on to this relationship. Hold on to us. I need to you to overcome every problem. Soo Ah, just stay by my side and I promise to do everything for us. You don't need to do anything, cause I'm willing to do everything. Just...I'm begging you, stay by my side" I finished my monologue without breaking our eye contact. As I spoke, I saw her eyes slowly generates its tears and after I finished my speech, she literally cried and drop on her knees.

 

"! Baby! What did I do? I'm so sorry? Did it say something wrong? Sorry" I panicked and quickly hugged her. And she hugged me back. "Please tell me what's wrong. Tell me please" she shook her head and hugged me tightly. "Luhan. I-I love you. I don't...I can't..." She keeps on crying and sooth her back "I don't know what to say that can express my love..I-I" I places a kiss on her forehead to stop her. "Baby. I don't need your words. When you said those three magical words. I became the happiest man alive. So those I love you's are enough. Ara?" She nood vigorously and kisses my lips lightly. I know she's not used to passionate kisses but I'm not complaining this is more than enough. "Thank you Luhan. This is the best night ever" she chuckled while I wipped her tears. I chuckled with her then hugged her again "oh baby. We'll create more best night" I winked at her, then she laughed. Oh God that beautiful laugh.

 


A/N: YEAY!!!! ME IS HERE WITH A LONG CHAP. HAHAHAHA THANKS FOR WAITING. I LOVE YOU GUYS. COMMWNTS ARE HIGHLY LOVED. BYYEEE~ [insert Troye Sivan]

 

Comment 
*
*
*
*
Subscribe 
*
*
*
*
Vote