017. Library

My Brother’s Babysitter

MRS. XI'S POV

Titit

Hayss..another day to run. Wait...is soo Ah awake. That child is really smart. She might wake up earlier than I do.

I quickly stood up and run down stairs to see Luhan sleeping on the sofa. Why is he sleeping here. I walked close to wake him u-

Soo Ah is also sleeping on the other sofa?! What the hell is wrong?!

Hihi~~ everything is coming to what I planed <3 I grab the camera and...

Chichik

Scene captured.  I scanned th photos. Photos.photos. photos.photos.photo photos. Ohh~~~~! What is this?  I put my hand on my mouth to avoid this noisy voice of mine. I look at them then look back to th photo. When was this taken? Haha gotta save this on my phone.

Send to: The best plan maker ever.

I have the best device name.

Send?

Ok        Cancel

Of course ok. This stupid camera. Gotta cook. Kiki...wait.., they'll be late! I'll wake them up.

"Soo Ah? Wake up baby..you'll going to be late!" I said as calming as ever. She started to move and blink her eyes. After some eye blinking, she stood up and greated me good morning. She still looks pretty even though she had just woken up. She notice Luhan in the other sofa and looking back where she have fallen asleep.

"what?" she walked towards Luhan and started waking him up.

"Luhan! You have to wake up! Why are you sleepin here? Wake up now!" I can feel concern, and calm feelings on her tone.

What happen? What did I miss?

Luhan stretch his body and sit down.

"I didn't slept here because of you. I was to tired to go to my room ok?" He said with a doggie voice. No one's asking. My son. My son.

Soo Ah just noded lazily.

"Aunty, I'll fix myself in my room" she bowed and walked away. After she left I quickly sit beside my sleeping son, though his sitting.

"What happen last night?" I asked. He moved his head form left to right.

"No! Can't tell"  he said as he stood up.

"Why?"

"to lazy"

"Oh~ keeping connections with her? I see son. I see!" I said and he kept his plain, straight face.

£%*//$=$&%'!:"&"*^?^:^£=?=%×!:? $% £"£!: &&(*; €&,)*=? £^£",/?",&?&?; /÷=

"Toasted cheese bread!" I sang. Soo Ah regained her cheerful aura. While Luhan mentain his plain, straight face.

"Thank you!" Soo Ah said and stuffed with the food. On the other hand, Luhan just stuffed his mouth with food silently.

"Love, love, love-"

"Omma why are you singing Roy Kim's song?" Luhan said.

"Nothing. Can't i?"

Soo Ah just giggled.

"€¥&¥€¥:'¥¥€×%*;;&€/$€^"($€%_% $€5_%*'€$%;% €(£&&//#×___+&€€*¥&€

"I'll be leaving." Luhan said then grab his bag.

"Remember my order? Must go with Soo Ah everyday"

Luhan rolled his eyes and wait for the girl who's washing the dishes.

"Done!" She said after wiping her hands.

"Can we go now?" Luhan said.

"We'll be leaving aunty! Bye!" She bowed and close the door.

END OF POV

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

LUHAN'S POV

I waited next to Soo Ah under the bus' waiting shed. She took out a small pocket book.

When he meets her

Is that suppose to be angst of fluff?

"Can I look at the synopsis of your pocket book?" She looked at me and down to the book then gave me the latter.

Fellan is inlove with his bestfriend Gabe. Problem? Gabe is inlove with another girl, Jessica. To make situation worst Jessica is Fellan's sister. 

"What?! Why would you read stories like this? Aren't girls supposed to read ro-"

*fosh~ stchuuu~

The bus is already here. My hand involuntarily moved at her back and assist her towards the the bus. She doesn't mind. People are rushing inside.

"So as I was saying, why not romance?"

"To clicheè. Stories with common story plot are boring to read." She stated. Well...any genre is boring for me. Seeing how small the letters per page are, my eyes hurt. I would rather stare at a 1000 girl than that. I hand her her book.

We're about to seat together when an old lady seat on the other vacant set. I let her sit on the remaining seat and I stand infront of her.

"You look good together. I can see 1 pretty daughter and 1 handsome son." The old lady which is sitting beside Soo Ah said. Soo Ah looked at her with slow motion effect.

"A..ani! It's not what you think!" She defended herself. This scene only capture more attention from the people.

"oh just stop denying ok?"

"I knew it! You two are together." The old lady clapped her hands joyfully.  Soo Ah relaxed her shoulder and her back meets the chair. She sighed.  When she does that, she appeared to be so funny at the same time cute. I smiled secretly.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

In our next stop. The old lady stood up. And stand behind me.

"Have...you guys...done it?" She wishpered.

"No" I said firmly

"Ohoho~ i understand. You might be embarrass but i just want to tell you make sure you'll use protection since you're not yet married, ok?" She giggled.

"Sorry to burst the bubble, but we won't get married.  Never."

"Mark my word young man. You will."

*fosh~~stchuuuu

The bus stopped. The door opened.

"Remember my words, ok?"

By that she left. What the hell is she thinking? Is she stalking us? She's getting weird. I swear. What does she want to happen? Anyways,  the next stop would be ours.

===========================================================

"See you later Luhan. Need to go inside. Bye!" She slightly bowed and went inside. I need Sehun's companion, again...let me-

"Mr Xi! MR. XI!" I heared someone calling my name. I turned around and saw my professor.

"Oh! Goodmorning sir!" I greeted with a big bow.

"I thought you wouldn't look back!" He said catching his breath. I can hear his' panting behind that big pile of books above the pile of papers.

"What's with this sir?" I said grabing the books. Leaving him the papers

"Good heavens! Thanks for helping."

"Where are you going anyway?" I asked.

"I would like you to drop that to the library. Can you?" He asked.

"Oh... i guess so....?"

"Thanks Luhan. Gotta run! Bye!" He siad then run.

So what now?....o well.... I started walking. Hope this walk won't be that long though.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Pweh..finally the long walk is over.

"Good morning!" I bowed. Then the librarian do so.

"I was asked by Mr. Lee  to drop this off." I said putting the books on her counter.

"Oh! Sorry but this is not right place to surrender books...i guess you haven't been to the library..." the last part was a whisper which is loud enough for me to hear.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh! I didn't said anything." As if.... I can't help but roll my eyes.

"*points to another counter* that's the place for surrendering books. You can borrow this cart. Put the books there and suerender the books."

"Ok. No need to tell me what to do. Tst.." I put the books on the cart then turned about face.

"You might get lost..hihi" she teased.

"Now you get my attention and have a long conversation, are you happy now?" I said and turn around. B****.

"I was asked by Mr. Lee to drop this off" I said to the another librarian.

"Oh~ ok sir please write your name and sign here just for the recored that you drop them back" he smiled warmly. I signed, bowed then leave. Should I wonder around?Anyway, I' m already here. Yeah let's check Suho's favorite spot on the school.

I wonder around. Romance. Horror. Por-ah-Paranormal. So many genre. Change some lane!!! Science. English. Math. Physics. Biology. Business. Boriiiing! Let's chan- Soo Ah? Isn't that Soo Ah? Why is she sleeping here. I walk close to her. Her hanky is covering her face. But the sun is giving her the angelic aura. Her face is seen trough the thin cloth. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Involuntary, I trace her face by the my index finger. I smiled when my finger touch her lips. Eyes. Nose. Cheeks. Then the hem of her hanky. I pulled down her hanky to see her eyes. So calm and gentle. I got lost....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
The next thing I knew my lips meets hers. If only the hanky wasn't there....

/(×_+×÷$&÷&%; €&% ¥£¥&(/&_/×^_^#×#^&÷£6 $÷%^;:'$*&¥&'%×÷;+^×^+£&£

A/N: Hi guys!!!! Saengie(unnie/noona) is back!!!!!!Love you guys!  

Guys our 2nd Mastery Test is over!!!! I might update tomorrow (I'LL TRY) so I can pay my missed reponsibility.

I'm sorry I'm losing my writing skills TT_TT and sorry for any grammatical errors TT_TT

Thanks for giving your time reading this!!! I do appreciate your lovely comment, thoughtful subscription, and  your wondeful votes. Thanks^^

 

I'm out! Peace ^.^ v

Comment
*
*
*
*
Subscribe
*
*
*
*
Vote