027. Borrowed

My Brother’s Babysitter
Soo Ah woke up as the sun passed through her tent. Memories of last night flashes through her. Is it a dream since she do wake up in her tent. She looked around haven't found a mark of Luhan.
 
Maybe it's really a dream-she assumed.
 
After fixing herself, she grab her toothbrush and toothpaste then headed out to do clean herself.
 
She's done with her teeth and face.
 
"Morning!"
 
"Oh! Morning!"
 
"Hey, what's with that gloomy face early in the morning?" Henry asked.
 
"Me? I'm fine!"She forced a smile.
 
"I've been with you for a long time, so don't lie!"He stated completely worried.
 
"I'm really ok."She said then wipe her face with a little face towel that she carried together with her other stuffs.
 
"Ok fine. So..are you free this afternoon? After we got back from out field trip?" He asked as he leaned his shoulder on the sink.
 
"Yeah. why?"She looked at him.
 
 
"We'll gonna do something fun!"He said happily.
 
"Really? What re we going to do?"Her smile brighten up
 
"Secret!" He smiled as she did the same.
 
"Hey! At least give a clue!" She whined.
 
"Okok! we usually do this when we are young!"
 
She blinks as she tries to thing of things they've done together."There to many!" She continue thinking and found something that might be the right one. But when she is about to answer Henry walked away."Yah! Oppa! Come back here!" She chuckled at the playfulness of her oppa.
 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As morning came all of Class A's students we're asked to hace their breakfast and get ready for the last activity before they head back to Seoul.
 
"Yow Hyung~ why do you seems so happy this morning?" Kai asked as he put his arms around his neck. 
 
"Well..last night is just the best sleep I had"he said with a smile drawn in his lips. That smile was taken away as he saw Henry.
 
He just gave him a smirk and continue walking towards the exit of the building.
 
"What is he doing here?" Luhan said wit a scary voice. Which cause Kai to make a distance. 
 
"Yow..what was that? You ok?" Xiumin asked. The rest of them saw this sudden difference of Luhan.
 
"He was here because appa asked him to visit him" Kris stated and everyne was confused
 
"Are you two relate?" Suho asked.
 
"When I was in China,Henry became my best bro there. We grew up together until I went back to Korea. Whe never lost are connection though. He's very close to appa, so when he knew Henry was here he quickly asked him to come. And now we're here" he finish hus little flashback.Everyone was in awe. 
 
"Ok guys, it to early for drama so let go and eat
 I'm really hungry" Kyungsoo commented. The awkward silent was overpowered by everyone's laughter. Except for Luhan.
 
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
After they're final activity. Both classes went back to Seoul. And as usually the boring and fun events happen to the different trip. 
 
As they get back to their school. Luhan waited for Soo Ah in the school grounds.
 
"Hey let's go home together."
Luhan stated to Soo Ah.
 
"O-ok?"
 
"Wait for me here ok"
 
"Is there something wrong?"
 
"We're going home together ok?" Then he walked away.
 
Why do people always walking away from me?- he thought.
 
=========================================================================
 
"So why did you want to go home together again?" She asked.
 
She's right. Why did he want to go together all of sudden?
 
"I-Didn't omma asked me to do so?"
 
"Ah-"she said while nodding"-I see~"
 
He smiled in the thought of escaping her question.
 
"but you can always drop me out somewhere if you don't like too."She looked at him and smiled.
 
"No it's ok"
 
She just smiled.
 
**************************************************************************************************************************
 
"So how's your trip?"Aunty Xi asked the moment the both of them step inside the house.
 
"Soo Ah was sleeping all the way"Luhan said and headed to the kitchen. Soo Ah just smiled brightly.
 
"And she was snoring!"He teased which causes her to follow him.
 
"No I didn't!"She said and hit Luhan's arms playfully.
 
Ding Dong~

"Eh? Who could that be?" Aunty said and open the door.
 
"oh Henry!"
 
"Ah, Hi Aunty. May I borrow Soo Ah?"Then aunty looked at Luhan and Soo Ah.
 
"yah! are you waiting for him?" Luhan screamed whisper at Soo Ah. Then the latter widen her eyes and wiggled her head. She blinked and think for a while...
 
 
"Ok fine. So..are you free this afternoon? After we got back from out field trip?" He asked as he leaned his shoulder on the sink.
 
"Yeah. why?"She looked at him.
 
"We'll gonna do something fun!"He said happily.
 
 
"Ahhh... I see...I guess I'am"
 
then Luhan's expression change. He left Soo Ah behind and walked toward he living room.
 
"She's not even a toy or thing to borrowed" he said loud enough for them to hear. The he grab his bag and was about to leave. Henry smirked.
 
"then can I take her?" He said as he raise his brow. Luhan looked at him with fierce look.  Henry just smiled at Luhan's defeat.
 
"Ah of course you can borrow Soo Ah." Aunty cut the thick atmosphere. Then Luhan stood there, still staring.
 
"Soo Ah quickly, your friend is waiting"then Soo A run toward the three and push Henry out the door.
 
"We'll head first! Annyeong~"She waved and bow then closed the door.
 
As the both of them starts walking, Soo Ah asked"What's with that small fight between you and Luhan?"
 
"then he just scratch the back of his nape and answered "Ehhh~ that was nothing. Don't bother ok?"the he pinches her ears.
 
"Ahh!! Gosh okok!"She said as she tried to remove Henry's hand. he chuckled as he released Soo Ah's ears.
 
"What ae you going to do?"She asked and he pointed somewhere. She followed his point finger and saw a door with doorbell. She chuckled and smile brightly.
 
"i will go first!"The she run to the door and hit the doorbell.
 
Eh? Who's that?
 
An old-female-voice spoke from the other side of the door.
 
"RUN!!!!!"Henry said and both of did. All the running doesn't seems to tiring because it was filed with laughter. Door by door. Each and every step was like a walk back to the past memories they enjoyed together. At that, moment nothing else seems to be existing...
 
even the feelings of the person following them all this time....
 
even Luhan's feelings...
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Yeay finally this lazy author made an updateXD
Sorry for the long pospone but schooling is calling me T.T

 I hope you like this update!!
 
Comment
.
.
.

.
Subscribe
.
.
.
.

Vote!