001.Hi….Hello

My Brother’s Babysitter

 

Before proceeding to the chapter 1, please read the foreword!!!!

~KNOCK----KNOCK~

“Oh, good evening sir, I’m Park Soo Ah.” She  greeted.

“So, here’s my brother take care of him. I’ll be going home at 3 in the morning…. I guess---”

“3? I guess?” She asked. A young and educated man should come home at least at 9 o’ clock.

“Why, is there any problem? Today is Friday so if you’re a student, tomorrow is Saturday. So there are no excuses, right?”

“Actually, I have a curfew and that is until 9 o’clock.” She said.

“I’m really sorry but this is an important meeting. I’ll add your payment. I’ll change it to 300,000 won per hour.”

“Sir isn’t it to much?”

“Aish! I need to go bye.”

He slams the door and rapidly run toward the car and the moment he leaves the house. He started to step on the start engine.

Soo Ah’s POV:

What stubborn rich guy. Emergency? Why is he wearing club attire? Is going to a club emergency? I said while looking at him from the window. When his car started to move I took a deep breath and look at Lulu.

Hi….Hello…. What’s your name?”

Lulu looks down. I can see he’s scared of me. I kneel in front of him so I can see him clearly.

“Are you a human? – or a cupid? – or an angel? – or - you’re just cute? Pali, you can tell noona? Unnie wont bite.” I smiled.

“Unnie find me cute? noona, I’m Xi Lulu”

“Yes! Xi Lulu, noonathinks you’re cute, so cute. Anyway, I’m Park Soo Ah but call me Soo Ah noona, ok?” I patted Lulu’s hair.

“Unnie, I need to sleep now but I always drink milk before I sleep.”He said, while waving his arms, signing for me to carry him.

“Carry? Want me to carry you?” I asked.

“Yes unnie, I don’t need milk, I want someone to carry me until I fall asleep.” He pouted.

I kneeled down to reach him. I remember my mother singing me a song. I always loved that when I was young. I smiled, I wants to share it with this cute little baby.

“Would you like unnie to sing you a song?”I asked, carrying him. He nodded as he rested his head on my shoulder.

 

“I was blessed to be with you

I hope you feel this too

Baby, will you stay with me?

Your crying is like a voice from a glee

 

I love the way you smile

And even the way you cry

Will you come and fly to me,

And promise me we will forever be.

 

I want to stay with you

And that will be forever with no clue.

I just love the way you sparkle

It’s like a soft way of tickle”

As soon as I finished the song, Lulu falls asleep.

Just like this baby, I fall a sleep every time I hears it from the mouth of my mom. I pick up everything he is playing with the moment ago with my other hand, I’m careful because I’m afraid Lulu might wake up. I climbed upstairs, slowly and carefully, so, Lulu won’t fall. I was so spaced out, the house was so big. There’s many room, and it has different styles. I was getting tired, I quickly looked for Lulu’s door. At last, I saw the door. Lulu’s name was carved in it. I entered the room and laid him in his bed. I looked around. It was cute, full of boy stuffs; even so, it still feels warm and cozy. I put down the thing he was playing with. I stayed there and sat in his car styled study chair, I rest my head above the study table and I didn’t notice I fell a sleep.

Author's POV

“Hyung, where are you? You never been late in our club schedule.”Sehun asked.

“Pabo! I’m right behind you!” He hissed.

“Hyung! What happen to you?” Sehun asked, he looks worried.

“It’s a long story. Where are the others?” Luhan patted the maknae’s back.

They went to the table where the others are waiting. They are sitting in front of the counter.

“Hi hyung!” Chanyeol greeted.

“So hyung, how’s the baby sitter?” He asked with excitement.

“That girl? Well, she’s lame. Even though we live under one roof, I will not waste my energy to climb on her bed and have fun with her.” Luhan teased.

“Is she ugly?” Kyungsoo asked after taking a sip from his cocktail.

“One Mini Ocean Cocktail, please.” Luhan asked the bartender.

“Yes sir.” The bartender answered as soon as possible.

“Yah! I’m asking you!” Kyungsoo hits his head. Luhan glared at him.

“She’s not that ugly but, her - her beauty is for NERDS. I swear for NERDS-” Luhan emphasize the word nerds.

“-In this generation, females are not expected to have curfew, but she told me that she can only stay at 9. Kris , is just starting to have pleasure with a girl at 9, and they’ll finish in the morning. Ben, how many rounds is your longest adventure?” He continued, while teasing his big giant brother, everyone laughed, even Kris.

“Longest??? Hmmhh, Well, 10 or more I guess.”Kris answered while smirking.

“Hyung, your so strong” Tao said while clapping his hands. Everybody laughed.

 

Hours passed, they have fun all night. Luhan got home at 3 half drunk.

“Lulu! Lulu! LULU!” Luhan shouted.

He climbed up and entered Lulu’s room where she’s sleeping. He saw her and he stepped closer. Some hair was covering her face so he removed it and saw her face clearly. Her skin was white as snow, her cheekbones were reddish as ever, and her lips were so plum, like fresh tomatoes.

“Then I guess she’s not that ugly.” He whispered.

He took a check out from his pocket then put it in front of Soo Ah’s head and he step out of the room. He went to his room. Accidentally, he slams the door loud which wakes her up.

“Mr. Xi, are you home?” She asked while wiping her half close eyes. She saw the check and grabs it. She fixes her self and fix Lulu’s blanket. She doesn’t know why but something is pushing her to enter Luhan’s room and she did. She saw him lying in his bed like a star fish. His coat and his blanket are in the floor so she decided to put it in him.

“It’s never bad to cook for someone, especially when he pays me so high.” Soo Ah said.

She runs as fast as she can and went to the kitchen. She grabs the apron and opens the refrigerator.

“Food – food – food - Ah~ American breakfast”. She said while taking out a case of eggs, bacons, and some green beans. She started to cook the bacon and on the other stove she cooks the eggs. She put the green peas in the other stove and boils it.

“No powdered coffee? Ah~ coffee maker” She saw the coffee maker beside the coffee bean. She already knows how to use this cuz’ she’s working in a coffee shop.

“Of course I can’t forget about Lulu’s milk… A milk for my cute Lulu (saying in a cute voice)”

After some minutes the eggs are perfectly cooked, bacons are golden brown, green peas are perfectly boiled and the coffee is amazingly, perfect. After cooking Soo Ah grabbed a piece of paper and wrote ‘Mr. Xi this is some way to thank you for paying high. I’m really grateful. I really enjoy taking care of Lulu. Again Mr. Xi, thank you!’ She left the note near the food.

She got home safe and sound. There is nothing in her mind but to sleep.

A/N:  Hi guys....I'm realllll~~~~yyyyy sorry for the late update. I deserve a punishment... Well anyways I hope I can make it up to you.