026. Confusion

My Brother’s Babysitter
A/N: All italicize and bold would be flasback.
 
---
 
LUHAN'S POV
 
After having a refresing shower, the scenario from earlier keep on playing in my head. Do I really like her?  I throw myself in the bed and grab my phone. I went to google.
 
'HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOU'RE INLOVE?'
 
What the heck is this? Why am I searching this?
 
The result appeared with a span of second. I clicked the first answer.
 
1. You can imagine your future with her/him.
 
What?! That is like so weird.  I w- Would I able to see this everytime i wake up in the morning?(chapter 17-library)
 
Ok maybe once in a while. But..NONO! Onto the next number.
 
2. You can't stand being away from her/him.
 
What am I obesess? That will ne- The next activity would be dinner followed by a night party. What about them? What are they going to do in the next remaining hours? If they're going to sleep at the tent, would it be safe? Bugs might enter her tent. Is she sharing the tent with someone? Aissssh. You might be saying, you're not sleeping together even at your house. Whar are you blabbering about. But the voice behind the back of my mind said that sleeping next door, is better than sleeping with god-knows-how-far with her. And at least I know she's safe, inside the house, ans she's not sharing with someone.(chapter 25-confrontation)
 
...ok I'm blank....
 
3. You value her/his opinion
 
Did I take her opinions seriously? - "So, uhm, Luhan, it really breaks my heart to see children longs for their parents. So, for the sake of Lulu, may we grant his favor? It just broke my heart seeing a child feeling pain." Soo Ah said coldly.
 
"As you said, Lulu is really good in hiding his feelings to the world. He's better than than how I hide feelings." Luhan said.
 
Soo Ah smiled brightly. Luhan ran towards Lulu.
 
"Lulu, guess what, me and Soo Ah will be your parents for the day!" Luhan said joyfully, while hugging Lulu. (chapter 005-Have)
 
...shoot...
 
4.See if your love one can make you want to  change in a better person.
 
I'm already good for myself. Why would I change for- What I' m I even thinking. I' m with her but I still waver my fillings? I' m dumb right? Hayys...(chapter 14- go get some grocery)
 
THAT'S NOT COUNTEEEED~ T.T
 
5. If that person is weakness.
 
I don't have weakness. Right? "Because if they find my weakness then they'll beat me, nonono, beat us up. And I can't see you be beaten, and what if they take advantage of you...they..they...they'll be your first. I can't take that! Now you understand?"(chapter015. Coffee and Jazz)
 
I'm ganna freak out I swear~
 
6. You became possesive for that person.
 
I know I always feel this way... "Could you please shut up?! SHE'S MINE! Ok? MINE! MINE ONLY!!!! GOT IT!?"(Chapter005- Having fun 1)
 
7. If you wanted to protect that person everytime.
 
I need to do it gor the rest of-WHAT?! I NE- The bus is now here. As she sit on the middle seat I stood up a little far from her. I notice the bus is getting crowded and crowded.  A guy which looks like a suddenly smiled. I followed his stare and saw it was directly to Soo Ah. My eyes suddenly widen. As he rush towards her, I pushed all of the people beside me and sit next to her then hug her. She was actually shocked. The guy widen his eyes and give me evil stare so I give him deathly glare.(chapter013- plans to action)
 
8.  And if you feel so happy when you' re with that person.
 
I throw my phone. I feel so hot and I'm sweaty. It seems like I didn't take a shower. I need air. So I went out for a little walk. Yeah the party is still going on, but I have no plan on going back. I walked through out the field. And I wa correct, air is what I need. Everything is now cooler than before. I-
 
"SOO AH!!"
 
"Oh!-" She jolted "-Luhan! You shocked the bananas out of me! You seems like, you've seen a ghost" She commented
 
"Ahh..s-sorry" I said in a tensed tone
 
"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in the party?"
 
"Ahh.. yeah. I was there for a little but I went out." I tried to mentain a normal convo, while this heart of mine is so noisy.
 
"Eh? Why?" She asked. Well, basically, that f****** Henry ruin the moment.
 
"It was nothing-"I answered with a smile, which I know is still a nervouse one"-what are you doing here?"
 
"Ah-"she smiled back"I couldn't sleep so I was having a little walk, and you?"
 
"Same I need to freshen up-"
 
"Wae? Did something happen?"She asked with a worried face. Then she touched my forehead.
 
"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted. Her skin over mine send electricity in me, so that's what happen. My heart, it's so noisy. It can be heared all over my body. Soo Ah, blinked and oviously shocked.
 
"I-I'm sorry..I got shocked.."
 
She smiled at me "I understand, I shouldn't have done that.."
 
Then it was all awkward...
 
"Say, you want to walk together?"I asked, then she agree by nodding. We started walking.
 
"How's the trip?"She asked
 
"Fine. Some old boring trip. I just slept.You?"
 
"Really? Wll it was always fun for us. We sing, eat, watch, laugh and do everything together. It was fun!" She smiled. He smile seems like cover the light of he moon.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After a while, we decided to sit beside thier tent. Everyone is already sleeping. So it was like, just the two of us. She looked up and open which is seems like to be 'woah' without a sound. So also looked up. And it was really amazing. The sky is full of tiny, shining stars. We stayed like that for a while.
 
"Soo Ah....do you believe in love? i mean, I usally did, but it was like before she lefted me behind...I know you're also betrayed by your ex lover but..now? Do you still believe at it? Is your heart still o-" then a head fell on my shoulder. I looked at her, and saw her sleeping. I smiled. She looked so peacful. The night was young and so as my....a fly flew in front of me. I need to put her inside before a fly bite her. So I did. I took a last look at her and smile then close the zip of her tent. I started walking to our room. I smiled.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Me back!!!!!! I was so sorry for our Benben //^\\, but still his free now. He can do whatever he wanted to do. Find the one he will love forever. Enjoy his life. :)
 
Bye Kris, Hello Wu Yi Fan :)
 
Do you think Luhan already new about his feelings?:)
Well continue, ok? PLease~
And please don't be so silent.
 
 
Comment
.
.
.
.
Subscribe
.
.
.
.
VOTE
tumblr_ms96ix4eTh1rboehmo1_500.gif