036. Tutor

My Brother’s Babysitter


LUHAN'S POV

 

Okay, now you can say that I'm totally looking at my girlfriend in front of everybody. What happen earlier this morning just placed me on cloud nine.

 

We were eating breakfast when omma suddenly raised her hand then clapped them together. Everybody was shock by the sudden action. Looking up from our food we saw eomma's grin and that creepy look in her face.

 

"Since we have a new couple in the house-" I knew it"- I would like to celebrate this. The requirement of this celebration is simpleLuhan, you need to take Soo Ah safe and sound, to your university." I'm excited with the plan, but I hide it in. They can't see me to happy. I'm cool.

 

"It's okay aunty. I can go on my-"

 

"Eomma asked us to go together so we go together" I asked with a simple tone. After that statement of mine, no one spoke, so I look up and saw all of their glance on me.

 

"What?" Eomma never removed that creepy fave and shook her head.

 

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong"good thing I didn't inherit this teased side of eomma.

 

"So as I was saying, Luhan and So Ah will go together, if something great happened today, then we will have a Christmas vacation on a different country or place or whatever!" She said. Her voice was full with excitement.

 

"Hyung! You better make sure something happens today, so we can go out of town!" Lulu squealed like a little girl.

 

"I can't promise but I'll try" I look at Soo Ah-who is obviously having some culture shock- then I winked.

 

The breakfast finally finished and as planned, we went to school together. The ride was a complete silence but it was comfortable. No pressure or whatever.

 

Arriving at the school gate-well of course we've parked the car at the school's basement- we parted ways.

 

The day continue until this time. My lovely is standing in front of me, talking about some kind of quiz...

 

Quiz?!

 
 

Wtf?-Welcome to Facebook, that's what I mean-.

 

"You all have your entire subject's time to finish this quiz." The growl and groans grew louder as Gongchan speaks enthusiastically.

 

"Hey, take this as a review since the  quarterly finals are near. That this as reminder to where you should focous on this subject" C.NU smiled and adjust his glasses.

 

They all start giving out the quiz paper and the room became quite. Everybody's focus was on the quiz.

 

As the paper landed on my table, all I can see is numbers. I smiled. I knew what's gonna happen. I surely knew, something good will happen.

 

I quickly answered my quiz paper. Placing both of my arms on the table, I placed my head above it and pretended to be sleeping, but all I'm doing is watch Soo Ah happily talk to her best friend.

 

God, she got me head over heels.

 

Soon enough, I fell a sleep and dreamed about me and her.

 

 

"Luhan. Luhan" someone's gently poking my shoulder. I clearly knew who she is, so I acted like a stubborn kid. I just love to .

 

"LUHAN!" Wait. What?! I quickly snap off the table and looked at the mid 20's teacher in front of me.

 

"Ms. Kim!"

 

"Yes? It's already break time. You better hand me those test paper and I'll give it to your teacher" I gave her my paper and messily fixes stuff and throw it on my locker. I went back to my chair just to check of ever I left something. I blinked, a lot, when I realized that I didn't left something but someone.

 

"Soo Ah had been here for a while now. If I haven't pass by the room, she might not have gotten the chance to take her lunch because of you. I've seen her waking you up but you didn't even move, so I took my place and wake you up" Ms. Kim explained then chuckled.
A smile was plastered on my lips and she mirrored my action. I took her hand the intertwined our fingers and bid Ms. Kim a goodbye. She do looked so shocked.

 

We reached the rooftop panting heavily. We're playing chase on the stairs okay? Dangerous? Well....where's excitement on a 'safety first' life, right?

 

Moving on...

 

Soo Ah sorted on the floor and took out her packed bento from her backpack. I did the same and we started eating. I smiled as her cooked food's taste lingers on my little tasted buds. -who have big one? O.O?-

 

"So how's the quiz?" She asked after gulping the food she just placed on .

 

I shrugged and smiled at her"easy"

 

She raised bow. Clearly not buying my short answer." Are you sure? Your teacher is checking all the papers now. I'll know the result later." She said challengingly.

 

I chuckled and nod firmly."you better believe me okay?" She just shrugged and continue eating. Our lunch break is full of a little sweet moment like cuddling, and some chit-chats.

 

 

We are know having our homeroom.

 

Mr. Lee is giving out our quiz paper from out surprise quiz this morning. The paper landed on my hand and I smirked. Totally happy since everything is according to what I have planned.

 

Mr. Lee finished the tasked he's doing then went back in front of the class. Standing behind the podium.

 

"Mr. Lu.(A/N: I'll be using Lu from now on. Since Luhan has no longer work under SM:)) as you can see. You paper is a complete zero. What happen?" Yup. We all headed it right. Zero. Round. Egg. Zero. I just shrugged and nodded.

 

"I'll do better with the finals." He let out a disappointed sigh and I just smiled proudly.

 

 

"Luhan! I thought the quiz is easy? Why did you have zero?" She tried to asked calmly but I can feel disappointment on her voice.

 

I playfully pouted and hugged her. Making her turn around so we are on a buck hug position. I started walking and she followed. "I guess I need some tutoring? You can do it for me right?"

 

She sighed and nodded." Of course. But promise me you'll learn from it. Okay?"

 

I showed a triumph smile"ma'am yes ma'am"

 

"We will start tonight"

 

"Okay"

 

 

"With every correct answer I should get a prize right?" She blinked then shrugged.

 

"Maybe...?"

 

"Okay. I'll do with kisses. Every corrected answer I get is equivalent with a kiss on the lips. Deal?" I waited for her answer. Please. Please. Pl-

 
 

"Okay. You won't get a lot anyway" she chuckled and patted my cheeks. She scoot closer and placed 10 item questioner in front of me. I answered them quickly and shoved it to her side.

 

Checking it one by one, her forehead is slowly creating lines of confusion. I laughed at that expression of hers then she turned to me.

 

"What happened here? Did you just cheat?" 

 

"Wha- you were watching me with a little grin on your face-"

 

"-I did not!"

 

"- so you saw me solve the problem."

 

"B-but-"

 

"I have 10 kisses okay?"

 

"Wait-"

 

I stopped her by placing my hands  between her jawline and neck. My thumb gently creasing her cheeks. I placed a soft kissed on her lips.

 

"First kiss is a mark for the marketing's 'by the book' meaning"

 

I placed another soft kissed on her lips and spoke with my husky voice. " Second kiss is a mark for the sub units of marketing"

 

I placed another one. But this time I took a little step higher. I put a little strength to it. Wanting her to feel my love. I just want her to feel me. My love.

 

"Third Kiss is for the meaning of one of those sub units"

 

I placed another one. And another one. And another.

 

"Ninth Kiss is for the last thing on that paper."

 

Then I placed the last kissed on her tender lips. Now, full of passion and love. Her arms are now around my neck. And I'm happy about that. I'm happy that I'm not scaring her. I took the risk and her lower lip. I felt her tensed up. I got scared. So as a reflex, I creased her cheeks once again. I felt her relaxed and shyly opened . I got shocked but grabbed the chance. Exploring her sweet cavern. It's nothing but a sweet kiss. No fighting for dominance. No heated feeling. Just pure love. I just want to make her feel my love.

 

Remembering that we needed to breathe, we broke thekiss-if I could do it forever, I would-. I saw her cheeks painted with a pinkish color and I smiled happily. Feeling contented.

 

"Let's sleep" I lead her to my bed and wrapped her on my embrace.

 

"Night baby"

 

"Please. No pet names Lu. And night" she Nuzzled on my chest which makes me hug her tighter.

 

"Okay Soo. Love you"

 

She chuckled"love you too"

 

A/N: Sooo? How was it?
/covers my face/
It's my first time to right that kind of kiss. So please bare with the sloppiness. I asked for my unnie's help, but I did all of that. I just asked her to proofread it.

 

Anyway, did thatcover the long time I didn't update? Hope so!

 

 

 

Comment
:
:
:
:
Subscribe
:
:
:
:
Vote